SUPERCLEAN Carpet & Flood Restoration

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

SUPERCLEAN has been providing superior Carpet & Flood Restoration Services for over 15 years. We use a State-of-the-Art truck mounted carpet cleaner for hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning. ​ SUPERCLEAN offers a wide array of cleaning services and can handle just about any carpet or flooring or upholstery cleaning service you require. Trust our experienced technicians for a job well done every time, guaranteed!...

Southern Tier Cleaning Company

Over 15 years of healthcare/offices and commercial cleaning, and floor care experience - Striping/waxing and buffing floors - Carpet cleaning/shampooing - COVID - 19 cleaning - Fogging system and high touch points & surface cleaning - Air quality cleaning - Wellis Air - upholstery cleaning - Business & Office cleaning - Clinical cleaning - Joint commission, DOH ready/HCAPP score & review improvements - Construction Cleaning

Offers by Southern Tier Cleaning Company on Angi
Rob YAEGER llc

Mold remediation and mold assessment company also specializing in the basement waterproofing and drainage we are also a licensed indoor air quality specialist

Born To Clean WNY

Simply put, we have been invited into your home to perform a service that will make your hectic life a little easier. We will listen to your needs, respect your schedule and keep you informed through open communication. We will ask questions before making decisions on techniques or products we use in your home.

04/26/2017

My basement flooded on Thursday, April 20th and we had over 18 inches of water. We pumped the water out ourselves, and on Friday April 21st I called and spoke to the manager, Chris Cala, who quoted me a price of $810 for the services requested, and promised they could do the job the same day. As the only company who could get to us the same day, I chose to use SuperClean - even though their price ...

Description of Work
We had a flooded basement from storm drain/sewer backup. We drained the basement on our own, and the service requested and paid for from SuperClean was to clean, sanitize and deodorize unfinished concrete basement after sewer backup of 18+ inches. Work order also included 2 floor fans and 1 large dehumidifier for at least 3 days.

Category water damage restoration,floor cleaning

05/07/2015

Description of Work
It was amazing how well the carpets cleaned up. After 10 years they look new again

04/30/2015

Description of Work
all my carpets were cleaned as promised. The provider was on time, let me know exactly what he was going to do and how long it would take. Very professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company.

03/27/2015

Do not trust them. They lied to us and said they could service our area. Then on the day the service was scheduled they never called or showed up. We had to call them ourselves for them to say they now didn’t service our area. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
$139 for Carpet Cleaning, Including Stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Dear [member name removed], I am sorry you feel this way. Our first time running a BIG DEAL with Angie's List had a few glitches. They apparently offered the deal outside of our service area. We did not realize this until it was time to schedule the job. I contacted them immediately. Angie's List assured me that you would get a refund and they would help you find a service provider in your area. I...

10/29/2012

I called one day and they were there the next. They did a very thourough job.

Description of Work
I have used this company several times. I HIGHLY suggest them..

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning – Our truck mounted equipment offers hot water extraction (250 degrees) We service homes, offices, condos, hotels and residential facilities. Tile & Grout – We provide professional tile and grout cleaning service that restore the luster to your floors and make them look like new. Strip & Wax Tile Floors – We provide floor refinishing services including vinyl tile floor cleaning, stripping and waxing. Our deep cle

Check, Financing Available