Small Moves Long Island

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2016

10 Locust Ave

Coram, NY 11727

At this time, we are only doing moves within Nassau and Suffolk Counties. For fastest response, please call our office at (631) 828-1687. Whether you are moving just a few items or the contents of an apartment, small home or small office, loading or unloading a storage unit we have affordable rates with professional service. We also offer labor only services for loading/unloading PODS and trucks or help with moving furniture within the home or out to the curb....

movers (35)hauling (6)

08/16/2021

Valerie F.

From my first phone call June was great. She talked to me, asked me questions, other companies I called sounded like they were reading from a script. June was wonderful to work with and called me back immediately with a quote. She called the day before the move to confirm, as she said she would. No small thing today for a company to do what they say they will do. Bob and Dustin were fabulous. Punctual, friendly, efficient. Made a very difficult move easier. Will most definitely use them again in a few months.

Description of Work
Moved 1 Bedroom’s furniture and clothes from a house to a senior living facility

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

Thank you so much for the beautiful review, it is very much appreciated. It was our pleasure being of service to you and glad we were able to make things a little less stressful for you. We look forward to being of service to you with your next move and in the meantime, stay well!

04/20/2021

Shirley G.

This company was amazing!! They did the job fast, neat and I had no complaints. I had many boxes and and pictures which they places in my storage unit in a way that maximizes the room to include more things if needed. They carefully places my pictures in boxes so the glass wouldn’t break. I would highly recommend them and most of all the price was reasonable. And they were organized as well 2 guys who did a great job in unloading and the other guy who stayed with the truck and helped with the process of unloading etc. I had to give them a huge tip due to the perfect service. I will use them again when I make my next move. Shirley S.

Description of Work
Moved many boxes, pictures etc. into storage unit.

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

06/20/2020

Jonathan Z.

very well. gents were professional, on time and had all the right tools

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/17/2020

Ellora V.

The team from Small Moves was phenomenal. June was a delight and made booking clear and easy. The movers - two friendly professional men - arrived on time and were courteous and efficient. We completed my move in under two hours. I wish I had been able to be credited back for the extra hour we didn’t use but understand they have a 3 hour minimum. It was worth the extra money for the teams professionalism. They made my moving day really easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Moving contents of my studio apartment into storage

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

10/31/2019

Marie M.

Small Moves was on time with (3)men to move me from 2nd story apartment to 1st floor apartment. They disassembled & assembled my bed in no time & nothing was damaged. The men were courteous & respectful to me & there were no unexpected charges. Between all the prepping I did & their experience it took only (2) hours to complete the move. Good to know there are still companies you can rely on !!

Description of Work
moving to new apartment

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

10/13/2019

Jennifer B.

It went really well. The movers were great and very professional and friendly. We moved from a 2nd floor apartment to another 2nd floor apartment. We worried some of the furniture would not be able to get into the very narrow hallway at the new place, but these guys made miracles happen. Very satisfied with their service and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moved from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

09/08/2019

Joanne C.

They did a great job! From scheduling, to confirming, to punctuality and care of our furniture... all was handled professionally and courteously. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Moving of some furniture from one location to another.

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

08/09/2019

Maria E.

I was very pleased with this company. June was wonderful to deal with and always there with any questions I had, The men were very pleasant and arrived on time the day of the move. I was so pleased that I have hired them again for another move that I'll need done.

Description of Work
Complete home move out.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

08/08/2019

Rita C.

The movers arrived on time. They were pleasant and professional. The move was completed in the estimated time frame. Nothing was broken and the movers were great.

Description of Work
moving from 2 bedroom apartment to assisted living

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

08/07/2019

Margherita C.

The movers were fast and courteous and took care of my property, They were very professional.

Description of Work
I needed to move from one house to another

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

Apartment Moves, Small Business Moves, Labor to load/unload storage pods or units, help to rearrange furniture within the home, Furniture/Material pick-up and delivery. Available 7 days a week and short notice jobs are welcome.

Packing/Major Assembly- Out of State moving