Small Moves Long Island

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2016

Not Licensed

10 Locust Ave

Coram, NY 11727

Small Moves Long Island specializes in apartment moves in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. Whether you are moving just a few items or the contents of an apartment, small home or small office, loading or unloading a storage unit we have affordable rates with professional service. We also offer labor only services for loading/unloading PODS and trucks or help with moving furniture within the home or out to the curb. Please call us today for a free estimate. (631) 828-1687...

Resposiveness

movers (33)hauling (4)

06/20/2020

very well. gents were professional, on time and had all the right tools

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

05/17/2020

The team from Small Moves was phenomenal. June was a delight and made booking clear and easy. The movers - two friendly professional men - arrived on time and were courteous and efficient. We completed my move in under two hours. I wish I had been able to be credited back for the extra hour we didn’t use but understand they have a 3 hour minimum. It was worth the extra money for the teams professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving contents of my studio apartment into storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

10/31/2019

Small Moves was on time with (3)men to move me from 2nd story apartment to 1st floor apartment. They disassembled & assembled my bed in no time & nothing was damaged. The men were courteous & respectful to me & there were no unexpected charges. Between all the prepping I did & their experience it took only (2) hours to complete the move. Good to know there are still companies you can rely on !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving to new apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

10/13/2019

It went really well. The movers were great and very professional and friendly. We moved from a 2nd floor apartment to another 2nd floor apartment. We worried some of the furniture would not be able to get into the very narrow hallway at the new place, but these guys made miracles happen. Very satisfied with their service and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one apartment to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/08/2019

They did a great job! From scheduling, to confirming, to punctuality and care of our furniture... all was handled professionally and courteously. Would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of some furniture from one location to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/09/2019

I was very pleased with this company. June was wonderful to deal with and always there with any questions I had, The men were very pleasant and arrived on time the day of the move. I was so pleased that I have hired them again for another move that I'll need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home move out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

08/08/2019

The movers arrived on time. They were pleasant and professional. The move was completed in the estimated time frame. Nothing was broken and the movers were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from 2 bedroom apartment to assisted living

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

08/07/2019

The movers were fast and courteous and took care of my property, They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move from one house to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

10/11/2018

Very positive experience. Two professionals who were prompt and took great care packing my furniture and moving it to a storage facility. I will definitely be calling them for my next move. Reasonable price makes this an easy choice. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move dining room and living room furniture to a storage facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

08/31/2018

I thought they were terrific. They were very professional. They were here when they said they would. They were fast and finished on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture from the upstairs to the downstairs garage. They also moved furniture from the dining room to the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Apartment Moves, Small Business Moves, Labor to load/unload storage pods or units, help to rearrange furniture within the home, Furniture/Material pick-up and delivery. Available 7 days a week and short notice jobs are welcome.

Packing/Major Assembly- Out of State moving