ALL WEATHER TEMPERATURE CONTROL INC

Nassau County
04/30/2021

35 Court St

COPIAGUE, NY 11726

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

All Weather Temperature Control, Inc has been serving Nassau & Suffolk County of Long Island since 1969. We are now celebrating 51 years of exceeding customer expectations. All Weather provides sales, installation, service and maintenance of residential and commercial heating, air conditioning & water filtration systems. ...

HVAC Companies (59)water heaters (6)plumbers (5)

12/10/2020

Al B.

They were fabulous, courteous, prompt, on time, and did excellent work. They even had the best price and the value was outstanding. They are a family owned business and I would highly recommend them. I am going to get a maintenance agreement with them in the future.

Description of Work
They installed a 5 ton Lennox air conditioner for me.

Work Completed On 12/10/2016

09/25/2020

Shelley H.

Professional and Timely. Worked within our constraints and came through.

Description of Work
Installed New Lenox Oil Burning Furnace

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

07/03/2020

Patricia M.

Kevin was great! The rest of the company not so much. Kevin diagnosed the problem immediately as the thermostat, had a replacement in the truck, and completed the installation of the new unit quickly. He showed me how to program the updated version, and everything seemed to be fine - until the next morning. Turned out the replacement was defective. When I called, I was told that they might not be able to get back to me that day, but Kevin interrupted his schedule to come back and put in a new (and working) unit at no charge.

Description of Work
Repair of non-functioning AC

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/26/2020

Anna M.

I was very happy with my service call today! The repairman, Scott, was knowledgeable and pleasant and wore a mask and gloves throughout., so I felt safe, despite the pandemic. He serviced both of my central air systems and diagnosed the problem with the malfunctioning one and fixed it. By the time he left my house was already a much more pleasant place to be!

Description of Work
Two central air systems needed servicing and one needed repairing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

07/26/2019

Thomas K.

We were desperate to find someone to repair our central air conditioning unit. We were not able to move into the house and everyone that we called was not able to accommodate us because of the recent heat wave. All Weather was able to get a technician to us within 2 days. Nuri was amazing and showed my husband how everything worked and what repairs needed to be done. By the time he left, we had a cool house and were able to set up our movers. Thanks to Angie’s list, I found a reputable company that was reliable and efficient. We can rest easy! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and our air conditioning was not working.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

12/17/2018

Jeff S.

Could not have gone smoother. Tech was very respectful of me and the house, did a fantastic installation and cleaned up everything as if they were never there. Gave me a full walk through and didn't leave until all was tested. New shut off valve, new flue, rehung expansion tank in a better location. Salesman stopped by during the installation to check on things. As it turns out, I believe they were the first to contact me as well after the listing and their price held up. All A+!

Description of Work
75 gal water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

12/16/2018

Faisal S.

Very professionally done. They diagnose the problem and told me about it and then proceeded to fix it.

Description of Work
wiring changes for the HVAC

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

03/26/2018

Corey W.

Worked with Joe from Sales to determine what type of A/C I needed, he was very helpful throughout the entire process and was patient with all the questions I had. Installation went smoothly, I was already doing house renovations so half my walls were already open so everyone knew what they were getting into. I like the fact there was a customer service rep who contacted me afterwards and said she would be my point of contact for any issues. I already asked her some clarification questions and she is responsive.

Description of Work
Central A/C Installation

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

01/17/2018

Katherine C.

James Stone was really good. We had a little confusion about the rebate for the original furnace they were going to install but we came to an agreement and I received half of the rebate due to me not being qualified for the full rebate. I was more than satisfied and they were very accommodating. Everything is working great. He went out of his way to make me satisfied. Thank you for giving me this company's information.

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace for me when my original furnace from 1958 needed to be replaced as there are more safety issues that are met with the newer versions. They were originally going to give me a bells-and-whistles type of furnace but due to the age of my home it would not fit in.

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

11/27/2017

George H.

Barie sent over a technician the same day and he diagnosed the problem very efficiently and properly I was very satisfied with the service and will use them again thank you again .

Description of Work
I called for a issue with no heat on a natural gas based system

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

Central Air Conditioning, Central Forced Air Heating, Indoor Air Quality, Humidification, Hyrdo Air Heating, Hot Water Boilers, Radiant Heat, Base Board Heat, Custom-tailored sheet metal shop in house, WIFI/Wireless Control Systems, Energy Savings Maintenance Memberships

Geothermal, Solar