Adirondack Basement Systems

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

Adirondack Basement Systems, Inc has a fully trained staff to help you with all of your basement/crawl space needs. We provide free estimates and lifetime transferable warranties. There are also multiple financing options available. We can take you from wet to dry all the time! Make your basement into a usable storage or living space today!...

Safewell Technologies, Inc.

Safewelltech is a licensed and insured well water contractor, certified pump installer and professional water treatment company. We are authorized dealers of high-quality products so that you can choose from a wide range of solutions not always offered by others. Contact us today for assistance with all your well water pump, tank, testing or treatment questions or needs. No job is too big or too small.

RJM concrete

Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Angelo Concrete

With over 10 years of professional concrete experience, we offer every angle of concrete patios, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors and more.

09/24/2018

It was a complex project. They were very careful with their procedures and raised sunken concrete sections next to the house and around a pool to allow for drainage. They filled the major cracks. They were courteous and on-time over several days. After many years the water in the basement problem has been resolved.

Description of Work
Raised a concrete around a pool and adjacent to a house.

Category mudjacking

07/28/2018

They never showed up. They rescheduled 4 times and we finally gave up. Very unreliable.

Description of Work
Basement trenching and sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,wells

I apologize for the communication breakdown! I do see we had an appointment in our system that unfortunately needed to be rescheduled and we were unable to reach you. We did leave several messages for you. Please feel free to call me directly if I can be of any assistance. Jen Fox- Vice President 518-982-5969

07/22/2018

100% professional right from the first contact! System designerworked (literally) for hours, photographing and measuring the work area then gave a clear & detailed presentation of the project. Austin Putnam's work crew arrived on day scheduled and on time (after calling to say they were on the way), worked diligently but not quietly (jackhammers DO make noise!), explained what they were doing and ...

Description of Work
Sump pump and perimeter floor draining system.

Category basement waterproofing

06/05/2018

I had a bid to remove my basement concrete, remove 4" of dirt and re-pour a high psi concrete floor. We were also getting a sump pump, perimeter drainage, and an egress window. The job was going to take 2 weeks and cost just over $40k. It's been almost 1.5 months since the job began and my basement is a pit of mud. Adirondack Basement Systems has a major issue with management and they have been te...

Description of Work
New concrete floor, sump pump, perimeter drainage, egress window.

Category concrete repair,egress windows,basement waterproofing,wells,basement remodeling

05/03/2017

From initial meeting with sales representative through installation, staff was knowledgeable, professional and performed good work. The products were thoroughly explained to us and why it could alleviate the dampness and odor in our basement. So far (four months in), it appears to be working. We were told the time the installers would be here; on the day of install they encountered an issue with t...

Description of Work
Install water guard drainage trenches, sump pump and dehumidifier in basement.

Category basement waterproofing

02/01/2017

The initial representative spent a great deal of time with me reviews all options and helped me create a timeline for repairs based on urgency. The worker was very professional and clean. I'm extremely impressed with this company and will always call them for my basement issues.

Description of Work
Beams installed for support

Category concrete repair contractor","foundation repair contractor

01/23/2017

Perfect! Austin C. and his team worked hard all day and finished the entire project. I am very pleased with the work and am glad that I have a safe exit from the basement.

Description of Work
Installation of an egress window

Category egress window installer

12/13/2016

Work done on time as promised. High quality.

Description of Work
Braced a concrete block basement

Category foundation repair contractor

10/29/2016

The work we needed done was beyond their capability. Doug Forsthoff referred us to another contractor who was very able and honest in doing the job.

Description of Work
A wall in our home was bowing and needed to be replaced.

Category basement waterproofer

Perimeter Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Humidity & Mold Control, Egress Compliant Windows, Replacement Windows, Foundation Repair. Crawlspaces, Polylevel concrete lifting & leveling

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available