Graves Brothers Home Improvement

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

6814 Main St

Buffalo, NY 14221

Graves Brothers Home Improvement has been locally-owned and operated in Upstate N.Y. since 1977. As one of the fastest growing businesses in the region, they offer their residential and commercial clients Roofing, Siding, Windows, and other Home Improvement services. Graves is a nationally-recognized contractor that has been repeatedly named a Top 100 company in the region as well as one of the top 500 home improvement companies in the United States, annual Angie’s List certification holder, countless product certifications, and more. Graves Brothers services Upstate and Western New York and the Finger Lakes Region from their facilities in Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse. ...

4.3

Resposiveness

roofing (11)siding companies (2)window replacement (1)

10/06/2020

I paid for 2 hours work, $318 Crew spend 30 min at site, 10 min on job and repaired 15% of the valley. I contacted job coordinator to come finish the job or return money. No response; I had to cancel the payment. No contact for 8 weeks. Then I got an email with invoice. 2 weeks and many emails sent and phone calls dialed (no response) later; Graves finally withdraw the invoice. I could not get the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a roof valley

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Photo for Graves Brothers Home Improvement - 6814 Main St, Buffalo, NY - 38927100

04/03/2020

After getting multiple estimates we decided to go with Graves Brothers Buffalo. The salesman Steve was very thorough in explaining the process, pricing and warranty. We have a very large roof and I can’t believe they completed it all in one day. The crew was amazing! When they left it was like they were never there. My new roof and skylight look amazing. Every nail, every shingle, every piece of p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and skylight

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Photo for Graves Brothers Home Improvement - 6814 Main St, Buffalo, NY - 38477514

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience. We are proud of our team and will make sure to let Steve know you enjoyed his work. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

02/19/2020

they did a great job in timely manner. they came when they said they would and did a very professional job putting on my new siding . I looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

11/01/2019

Since we could not afford a new roof at this time, he offered a temporary solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

05/23/2019

Used for both services. They were timely, professional, and followed up after work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Thank you for the nice review. Glad you are pleased with both services. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know.

05/22/2019

From a scale of 1-10, I give them a 20. They were done super fast and I just love it. I've used them several times before from gutter installation to replacing the roof. They're amazing. I would never call anyone else but Graves Bros.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my roof. Not just the shingles but they tore it down to the wood support as the roof was collapsing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review and ratings! We love our repeat customers! We look forward to continue working with you in the future.

05/20/2019

I think they did a very good job. Satisfied with the work. They are professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

Thanks for the great rating!

05/20/2019

I like them. They did an excellent job. They did the job on a timely manner. It is beautiful. Very fair price. They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof. They installed new gutters, new skylights, and also a new chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Thanks for the awesome review and rating. We are happy to hear the work went well and we try to be as affordable as possible when it comes to pricing. If you ever need roofing, siding or other home improvements in the future please let us know.

05/15/2019

Wonderful! The guy was very great, showed up on time and they were very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new roof in my house ans put some shutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Thank you for writing the nice review and ratings. If we can ever be of service to you or anyone you know in the future please let us know.

05/14/2019

It was really good. They came when they said they were going to and they have done it in 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Thanks for the great review and rating. We are happy you are pleased with the overall experience and we were able to get the job completed in a timely fashion.

Roofing, Siding, Insulation, Windows, Doors, & Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check