C & M Home Improvement

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2006

24 Bay 31 St

Brooklyn, NY 11214

Founded in 1995, C&M General Construction is a family owned and operated business that provides a wide array of top notch services ranging from new construction to complete and minor renovations. We design and build to each customer’s individual taste, and our commitment to quality and safety is unmatched. At C&M General Construction our goal is simple: To provide our customers with only the highest level of service from the beginning of their project to the end. Over the years, we have developed professional relationships which have helped us maintain the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. C&M General Construction is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and a DCA license holder, and since we have an unblemished record of customer satisfaction, our customers can be sure that the service they receive will always meet the highest standards. We look forward to meeting with you and answering any questions you may have about C&M General Construction....

home remodeling (117)basement remodeling (11)tile installation (45)electrician (39)interior painting (38)plumbers (38)door installation (24)lighting (21)flooring (20)hardwood floors (17)window replacement (13)plastering (13)

02/03/2021

Terrific! It was a great pleasure working with C&M on all the client projects we've done together! The entire C&M team is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, responsible, courteous, and pleasant. As a Designer who's had experience with many contractors, both good and bad, it's wonderful to have complete confidence that all C&M work will be done beautifully, on time, for the price quoted, with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As an Interior Designer, I have worked with C&M on multiple client projects for kitchen gut renovation, painting, plumbing, electrical work, and overall interior construction.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

07/22/2020

My wife and I are very pleased with the work done by Matteo, Jose, Vicente and Juan. Matteo presented us with reasonable estimates for the two jobs we wanted done. One bathroom was gutted and renovated. It looks absolutely wonderful now. My wife and I provided the materials, but Matt was helpful in making suggestions. Jose added a control panel that now allows us to control water flow to the other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation and bedroom/studio painting

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

Photo for C & M Home Improvement - 24 Bay 31 St, Brooklyn, NY - 38739593

07/22/2020

My wife and I are delighted with the work done. It started in February and ended in July (coronavirus restrictions caused a delay). The estimate that Matt provided was reasonable. Jose and his team of Vicente and Juan did a great job with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of bathroom and painting of a bedroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Photo for C & M Home Improvement - 24 Bay 31 St, Brooklyn, NY - 38745307

10/20/2019

Working with C&M was an incredible experience! We gutted our first and second floor and did a complete remodel. It required us to move out for 3 months. Matt, Jose and his guys started ON TIME, finished ON TIME and stayed WITHIN BUDGET! I never got hit with ridiculous add-ons or delays and Matt was incredibly communicative and respectful of my time and requests. The pricing was incredibly fair and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete 1st Floor Remodel (Kitchen, Floors) & 2nd Floor Remodel (Bathroom, Floors, Bedrooms, Closets)

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

08/09/2019

I wish I could give C & M even more stars! My experience with Matt, Jose, Matteo and Juan (as well as everyone else working for them) could not have been better. C & M renovated an office space for me and they did an amazing job. They added new walls and doors (were even able to make them soundproof), new floors, a new bathroom, a new kitchenette, re-wired for a split system, painted, wallpapered,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

03/25/2019

Matt and his team did an AMAZING job. They provided all services to rip out the old and renovate an entire 100+ year-old apartment. The quality of the work was phenomenal! It was a bit pricey compared to some other quotes I received, but the attention to detail, the quick and responsive communication, and the professionalism of the crew, made it well-worth the price paid. Also, Matt was up front a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete apartment renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

12/13/2018

C&M Home Improvemnts did an expert job renovating my bathroom. The worker in charge of the project, Mateo, is highly skilled and quite personable. The precision of the tile work was extraordinary, and the project was completed expeditiously. When I had trouble finding a suitable lighting fixture, Matt, the owner of the business, ferried me to stores and he presented me with several fixtures until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

10/29/2018

Matt, Matteo, Juan and the team did an amazing job and are very honest people. They don’t cut corners and do everything properly and with high quality. Our coop has lots of rules in the alteration agreement and the guys at C&M handled everything without any hiccups. If you choose C&M, you will not regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gut renovation

CATEGORY closet systems,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

09/20/2018

Highly recommend C&M Home Improvement.They are very excellent! You may need to book them a head of time. Matt and his crew did renovate our bathroom. They did a excellent job. The communication with Matt was easy and effective. Matt and his team were easy to work with. The bathroom renovation project was delivered on time. Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom gut renovation

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

03/17/2018

Very well, the workers were young, but trained professionals, very easy to get along with, great work ethic, they wanted everything to be perfect, they will do more renovations in my coop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new kitchen, entire apt was painted, floors were refinished

CATEGORY plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

Specializing in interior renovation New Bathrooms New Kitchens Finished Basements Electrical Windows/Doors Carpentry Ceramic Tiles Complete Renovation Plumbing

Ask for details.