Aladdin Plumbing Corp

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2006

55 Garnet St

Brooklyn, NY 11231

We are a full service Plumbing, Heating and HVAC service and installation Company. We have 7 service vehicles and 11 service Technicians to service your home and/or business. We are fully licensed and insured with the City of New York. We are available 6 days a week for service. See our ad for a 10% discount coupon. Payments to be made upon completion of service....

4.2

plumbers (184)HVAC Companies (32)drain cleaning (19)water heaters (10)sewer cleaning (4)gas leak repair (3)drain pipe installation (3)appliance repair (3)small appliance repair (1)irrigation system (1)

04/03/2020

Very well. Very pleasant, prompt and efficient service for an emergency repair

Description of Work
Toilet clogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]....Thank you so much for your business! We are happy that the service went well and look forward to servicing you in the future! You and your family stay well!! Erik

12/10/2019

I can't say enough about Aladdin Plumbing. The workers are well-trained, efficient and thorough. And they're nice!! They handle plumbing issues in our eight-unit co-op and we won't let anyone but Aladdin anywhere near our furance.

Description of Work
Furnace set up, installation of RPZ valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

04/09/2019

It went very well. The plumber (Larry) worked diligently and patiently to correct everything. He seemed thoroughly knowledgeable and professional. The faucet works perfectly (and looks gorgeous). I can't comment on how reasonable the cost was, because I have nothing to compare it with. I have one suggestion: It would be helpful if the cost of each part was specified instead of all the parts being ...

Description of Work
A new kitchen faucet was installed; an unforeseen valve problem arose and new valves and a pipe part had to be installed.

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Good Morning! Thank you so much for the review and for your suggestion, we will definitely take it into consideration!! We are very happy that you enjoyed working with Larry, and thank you for hanging onto his tool for us to pick up!!! Enjoy the new faucet! Erik

11/07/2018

Very bad customer service. Performed a job once and scheduled another appoitmwnt to finish up the job and basically never showed!!! Mike would also never return my calls! Must have called everyday for weeks. So bad. At least a coutesy call explaining the situation!!!!

Description of Work
Replace valves on radiators

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

Good Morning, I spoke with Mike and expressed to him how critical it is to stay in touch regarding appointments or not being able to make it at all. He is a superb Mechanic, a craftsman and an all around excellent person....unfortunately this is also a problem sometimes as he will overbook himself to try and get to everyone. Again, my sincere apologies and I will speak to Mike about this! Erik

06/25/2018

I gave the plumber the toilet, seat and an installation kit that included the seal and specialized bolts with caps. After he left we saw that he had used other bolts, which were sticking high up from the base, uncapped. We called and demanded that he come back. He had taken the installation kit with him, still in the box, unused and used his own seal which he charged us for. He cut down and added ...

Description of Work
Toilet installation

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Good Afternoon Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear about what happened and the confusion with the toilet installation. I spoke directly with the Mechanic that came to the job and I completely reviewed the job ticket and the charges. He did use a wax seal from our stock (which we know is of good quality), but we did not charge you for it as you stated. The only item we charged you for was ...

01/21/2018

Our water heater went out this weekend. I called about 10 different plumbers. Mike from Aladdin found time to squeeze us in on a Saturday night. He understood, diagnosed, and fixed the issue really promptly and courteously. Very responsive on the phone and very friendly and helpful. Also fixed a couple other small things in our basement while he was here. Overall, I really recommend. Great service...

Description of Work
saved us with an emergency repair on a water heater

Work Completed On 01/21/2018

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed] and I'm happy we were able to take care of your water heater!! Mike is great and we are lucky to have him!! Erik

01/05/2018

The repair person showed up a few minutes early and was very professional. He fixed the system for ththe bminimum charge and I am very pleased by the whole experience.

Description of Work
Our hot water heating system went on the blink during a big cold snap. I called multiple places and Aladdin was the only one that could give me an appointment the next day.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], I'm so happy that we were able to take care of your Heating problem. I will pass on the kind words to Camara! Erik

12/29/2017

I've used Aladdin twice this year and overall they are good. But just be careful, because they pad their labor time. Both times I used them, their technician had to leave to get parts. And you're charged for this time. At about $200/hour, it adds up. Even if you give a very detailed description when you schedule the appointment, they still need to leave to get supplies. I was billed for 2.5 hours ...

Description of Work
Fix leaking pipe connection

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

Thank you for using our services [Member Name Removed]. We do try and stock as much as we can on our vans, but space is limited and there are so many different repair parts that it makes it difficult to carry everything. I'm not sure what happened with not having a tall enough ladder other than to say that sometimes the jobs get switched between Mechanics during the day, and the truck that came to...

12/25/2017

The work took about a week, removing the old oil tank and putting in new pipes and a new gas furnace & water heater. I highly recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
We needed to convert from oil to gas heat. Erik, the owner was amazing and helped us through everything. His team was professional and hard working. We also had them put in a new water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

Good Morning, Thank you so much for the review!! We hope that the new boiler provided you with a nice warm and toasty home this Winter!! Erik

09/06/2017

Got the work done and showed us how to do it ourselves the next time.

Description of Work
Clearing a drain

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Good Morning, Thank you very much for the review!! I might have to speak to the Mechanic who showed you how to do something yourself, LoL!! Just kidding, I am very happy that you call us for your service work and we are more than happy to help you understand how you can save money and also to have a general understanding of your Plumbing system. Erik

Fixtures, faucets, replacements, custom kitchen & bath, water heaters, complete brownstone renovations, sprinkler systems, re-piping, drain cleaning, fiber optic sewer camera video inspection & underground pipe locations, water leak detection & repairs, frozen pipes, electrically thawed, complete steam & hot water system installation, boiler, water heater repair & troubleshooting.