Del Core Electric & HVAC Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2018

Lanier Lane Serving Suffolk County and Fire Island

BAY SHORE, NY 11706

New to Angie's List but not new to the industry! We are master electricians with over 20 years of experience in the electrical industry serving the Long Island community. We are a family owned and operated business located in Bay Shore, New York and Fire Island. We pride ourselves on our strong reputation where we value providing great service for our repeat and new customers. In order to fully meet the needs of our clients, we listen carefully to assess each situation accordingly. We also believe that it is important for our clients to know why and what services are being provided. We take the time to not only listen but to explain in detail what services we are providing to your home or business. We strive to complete each project to absolute perfection while keeping costs low. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you! Licensed and insured master electricians*...

05/15/2022

Ria A.

I hired Del Core electric and we were beyond pleased with their work. I do not usually write too many reviews but they definitely deserve a great one. I just bought a new Tesla and Sebastian did a stellar job at installing our new Electric Vehicle Charging Station. I am beyond pleased with their work and as they took the time to really listen to our needs. My new EV charging station looks awesome and it works perfectly. Sebastian and his team were incredibly professional and Cynthia helped me so much with explaining to me the entire process. I definitely give them 5 stars. We will also only be using them for all our future electrical needs. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
EV charger station installation

10/05/2020

Dave D.

Initially found Del Core Electric on Home Advisor. Was looking for two spotlights installed on either end of the second-floor soffit in the backyard, + 8 recessed lights: 4 in the second-floor front yard soffit, two at front door, & two over each garage door. September 2018 installation went smoothly, remote access has been a Great experience via the Lutron mobile app. Now, a couple years later, I reached out to Sebastian to install an exterior receptacle. Received a quick text back suggesting: no problem. We went back and forth to pick a time that worked. During these exchanges, I mentioned that one of the soffit lights he installed started blinking and asked that he could bring a ladder to check it out. Received one last note to confirm an arrival time, then radio silent & no show. Sebastian went MIA - no further response, even after additional attempts to contact. This was in July. I reached back out in September to follow up Again. Initially he was only responding to txt, not answering the phone. Suggests that he has been Swamped. Few days goes by, so I reach back out again. Got a text back suggesting he might have some time the following afternoon. That was the last we heard from Sebastian. I have since called and left voicemails in addition to txt messages. No Reply. If your looking for an Electrician for only one project, then sure Sebastian might be able to help. If you’re looking for an Electrician that’s reliable, shows up when promised, professional with responding to calls or text messages (Close of Business, or the following day is more than acceptable to me), then do yourself a favor and find someone else. Sebastian’s business profile suggests he Prides himself on strong reputation and providing great service? Do not think so. Only so many times a customer can reach out w/no response. Will be taking my business elsewhere. Someone else may be interested in installing our landscape lighting, installing lighting in our remodeled kitchen (next year) & help us understand if the Tesla Powerwall is an option for our home.

Description of Work
Exterior Soffit lighting w/Lutron mobile access

Category electrician,lighting

09/24/2019

John M.

Never showed up. Didn't answer phone. Wasted a vacation day.

Description of Work
Electric upgrade

Category electrician

Hello [Member Name Removed], I deeply apologize about the scheduling error. I made a human error and didn’t see the project down for that specific day. We committed to the project a few weeks prior and a scheduling error transpired during the time. We always confirm projects the day before. I tried calling you several times the day this occurred, and left voicemails apologizing and trying to remedy the situation after receiving your phone call. I also followed up a couple days later as well. We are a reputable company that prides ourselves on putting the customer first. Please don’t hesitate to call back, I would appreciate it and be willing to reimburse your time accordingly. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for holding us accountable, we will make sure this never happens again!

07/09/2019

Brian B.

Very punctual. took care of the problem right away and was at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
breaker panel

06/08/2019

michael M.

The entire experience was perfect from initial call through free estimate to service upgrade. Sebastian and his crew were very professional, efficient and neat. They made sure the job was done right and corrected small problems in the original set up like no cable grounding to ensure everything was clean and safe. They will get any electrical work I have in the future. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Service upgrade from 150 to 200 amps

02/13/2019

Linda D.

They were very professional, and performed the necessary work in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to hire them again for any electrical work I was considering.

Description of Work
thermostats installed, and pool disabled electrical supply

01/31/2019

Taylor S.

A+! Sebastian and his workers were more than accommodating. I needed a 200 amp service upgrade done and they gave me the best quoted price. I scheduled to have the work done on a specific day but I had to cancel because something came up. Sebastian was more than understanding and rescheduled for another day. Communication was great, they showed up on time , cleaned up and were very friendly! Couldn’t speak more highly! I have them coming back in a couple weeks to add some high hats in my living room.

Description of Work
200 amp service upgrade

01/10/2019

Julie M.

Sebastian and his crew were professional, courteous and punctual. Very neat and aimed to please. Would highly recommend and use again. Thanks, Roberta

Description of Work
Install electrical wiring, lighting and ceiling fan

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/11/2018

georgine R.

I was very excited to have panel upgraded as it had been long overdue. I hired Del Core Electric. What a relief to Now have no worries with my electrical equipment shutting down due to overloads not being adequate for my household needs. Thank you again for this great website referral.

Description of Work
Panel upgrade

09/08/2018

Peter G.

Sebastian was great. Punctual and responsive. Diagnosed problem quickly and addressed correctly. Would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
Lighting fixtures broken

TFC ELECTRIC, INC.

"A Family Tradition Since 1994".....We stand by our work! An Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient for 10-consecutive years!!! A family owned and operated Electrical contractor we guarantee quality materials, proficient electricians and unparalleled, customer service by people who care- the owners. The "TFC" team works to perform all work to exact specifications and to code.

RJD Electrical

Our mission at RJD Electrical is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face, at the end of a project! RJD Electrical, stacks up with the competition, and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship, and a prompt/responsive team. We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Licensed and Insured! Call us today!

Offers by RJD Electrical on Angi
    Stone Electric

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job it is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We offer installations and repairs for both residential and commercial properties. We are licensed master electricians with over 20 years of experience. Emergency services provided. Specialize is service upgrades.

Lamp repair Ceiling fan repair