All Rite Home Improvements Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

3.3

General Contractor. All aspects of home improvements "from start to finish."...

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate 631-569-9084. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We are GAF and OWENS CORNING CERTIFIED.

05/04/2016

Description of Work
I apologize for the length of this review, but I have a lot to say! | |After 3 simultaneous sewer line breaks in my basement, in September 2014, I discovered that my foundation wall was disintergrating. In a panic, I hired All-Rite Home Improvements, when they happened to call me, a former customer, to see if I needed any work to be done, before the winter arrived. I hired All-Rite to reconstruct the foundation wall and to repair all of the damage that occurred after having three inept plumbers trying to repair the sewer line (it took a fourth, to get it right!). All-Rite had worked for me several times before that and I thought that they had done good work, even though I thought that their prices were a little high. They quoted me $60K for the job, but then said that, because I was a good customer, they'd take $10K off the top! I was stunned by the price but, because this was an emergency, I reluctantly agreed. I didn't know another contractor, anyway, and I was in a rush to get this done, ASAP! | |The problem with their work was that, not only did they overcharge, but they also created extra work for themselves and, then, charged me for it. Instead of simply breaking up a thin strip of my patio, next to the foundation, they demolished my entire 25' square patio and then charged me top dollar to repave it! And, believe me, the replacement was not of the same quality as was the previous 40 year old cement work! Within 6 months, there were at least 8 locations on the new patio and walkway that were significantly cracked! They charged me $5K to replace a small stoop and steps that were sinking, which led from my rear porch down into the yard. However, instead of completely replacing it, they simply demolished the old stoop, left the most of the debris where it was and built the new stoop over it! I now know that, for that price...or LESS, they should have removed the debris, framed out a new stoop and poured the cement and laid the bluestone surfaces. After they left, I spoke to another contractor who said that he would have done the same job on the stoop for, at least, $2K less! Another thing that they were supposed to do for me was to break up an old patio, in the front of my house, that was deteriorating, to clear that area and put some high quality seed down, in its' place. There were also other small jobs that are too many to enumerate. | |After the job was supposedly complete, I did my best to inspect the work, myself. I am a widowed disabled senior and can't get around without a walker, so it was difficult for me to follow the workers around, by myself, and keep an eye on what everyone was doing. That's what the business owners were supposed to be doing! In the early spring, I had a contractor friend (who was out of town during my sewer problems) come by to look at the work that had been done. By the time he left, I had a pad full of items that warranted correction. I called the owner of All-Rite, Mike, and asked him to come over to address these items. Most of my complaints were minimally addressed, but when I brought up the cracks in the patio, he almost laughed at me when I told him that I'd like the patio replaced and poured thicker! I live in NY, where the cement should be poured thicker, to begin with, to last through the cold winters. After all, a new patio shouldn't crack after only 6 months! (It had been originally poured near the end of October 2014.). Also, although they broke up the front patio, it was too late in the year to plant the lawn, do I asked him to wait until the spring to do it. He agreed. | |When I called him in the spring of 2015, he said that he was too busy to see me, but would call me soon. He didn't come over until July! He came by himself, with no supplies. Where there was an issue of debris left behind, he cleaned it up, minimally. When I asked him why I was told that they couldn't replace the window, which they demolished when they knocked down the foundation wall, he said that he had no idea! (When he asked if I wanted it replaced, then, I turned him down, not being able to face another demolition mess down my basment, after it took me so long to clean up the last one!) I told him that, when his "right-hand-man," Charlie told me that it couldn't be done, I just accepted it, because I had thought that they were being honest with me, after having done so much work for me, in the past! Mike just shrugged, supposedly not knowing why Charlie had told me that! He did send two painters to do painting that was supposed to have been done by the previous painters, but wasn't! They did a very sloppy job! As for the patio job and the cracks, he said that his cement guy was going to be busy until the late summer-early fall. So, that would bring us, like the previous year, pouring cement in the fall, with its' often chilly nights. So, I asked him to stay in touch and to keep me in mind, in case of cancellations before the fall. I never heard from him. Unfortunately, in early September, I was called out of state to help my daughter with a medical issue that kept me away from home on & off for about 4 months. During that time, I sent Mike e-mails and called his office phone multiple times, each time finding that his inbox was so full of other messages, that I could never leave him a phone message. After I returned home, after seversl months, I continued trying to reach Mike, to no avail! | |Last week, now that my area is beginning to warm up, I thought that I'd call him again and get these final issues of the patio and new lawn addressed. Lo and behold, when I called his number, I discovered that All-Rite had gone out of business! I was able to contact his former "right-hand-man," but he claimed that he hadn't seen him in over a year, had no idea where he was or even what his cell phone number was which, quite honestly, I don't believe! I mean, these guys were buddies, since childhood! | |Since then, I have found another contractor, who used to work for All-Rite, as a salesman, but who quit after learning in depth about their shady business practices. This is a man who doesn't simply put band-aids on home repair problems, eagerly waiting until the same items breaks down again. He finds the root of the problem and fixes it, probably for the last time! My new contractor's company is called 6S Home Improvements. Andy is a very decent man and a great worker. | |Unfortunately, I am most likely going to be unable to locate Mike, who is still doing work on Long Island, as a gutter installation company. I'm going to try to reach him through that company, but who knows if I'll be successful. At this point, I am not looking for them to make those outstanding repairs for me. I'd just love for them to kick back a few thousand dollars of the money that they swindled out of me! To your other customers, I apologize for the glowing review that I previously gave to All-Rite, but I thought that they were great, at that time. I have heard that Mike's gutter company is called Leaf Guard, but I'd check first to see if the owner is named Mike! I cannot confirm this! I still feel that if Mike was planning on going out of business, he could have called me first, to tie up the repairs that he still owed me! He was a low-life to not have taken care of them before he closed his doors! | |Thanks for listening! |

Category concrete repair,drywall,gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

04/30/2015

Description of Work
A new roof. They were prompt and did quality work. The one question we raised brought John to our house in less than 1/2 hour and the question was answered.

Category roofing,interior painters

10/16/2014

They called US to see if there was some service to provide. We had wanted to have radiant heat installed in our master bathroom. Was given a quote, signed the contract, they charged our credit card. A week later they started telling us that radiant heat wasn't going to heat the bathroom that we needed to install a heat blower. My husband asked a few questions and was told he would get a call back ...

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category interior painters

09/30/2014

We never received a quote or any follow-up communication after the initial visit on 9/15/2014.

Description of Work
It's been more than two weeks since we had Andy over to give us an estimate on renovating the downstairs part of our house. He spent a lot of time with us, but didn't show us any flooring or tile samples. In fact, we never received any follow-up communication at all, so we didn't get a quote. Big waste of time.

Category interior painters

09/18/2014

They seemed a little disorganized and they used different guys that came on different times. I think it was overpriced. The quality of the work was not too bad.

Description of Work
I used All Rite Home Improvements. They did some minor cement work. They replaced small parts of a piece of wood near the window of my house and a piece of aluminum siding.

Category concrete repair,siding,woodworking

Siding, Roofing, Windows, Masonry, Paint, Gutters & Leaders, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available