Total Service Pro

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

103 Hubbs Rd

Ballston Lake, NY 12019

Your Most Reliable Source for Quality Roof Cleaning and Maintenance, specializing in washing all types of roofs, deck, patios and all types of siding. Tall house and steep roofs are no problem for our experienced personnel. Additional DBA - Total Service Pro House & Roof Washing. Cost is determined by the job....

08/08/2018

Jerome Olson & K.

They never responded to my request for a quote. I used another vendor.

Description of Work
my roof was covered with pine straw and moss and needed to be cleaned

06/17/2018

Karen T.

Went o.k. I misunderstood main contact, that “soft “ removal was used for this type of thing, brushing off then spray with solution, they didnt “power wash” roofs, so not to damage roof. I was warned wouldnt look good for a month as solution works. I went out and they were spraying a power washer all over, to “protect my landscaping”. I had not been told about this and had just treated for stinging insects under my eves. When i asked tgem to stop, they did, and tried to apply solution so it wouldn't hurt my landscaping. I dont see any evidence that any brushing off of moss was done. Main contact had said i was so close to headquarters, could fit me in quicker, but that turned out to not provide both parties with enough heads up. I would hire them again, i would just make sure i had a firm appointment and clear understanding of process. Techs were very customer service oriented. Since they never really looked at my roof, i feel i way over paid for visual moss on less than an 1/8 of my roof, where id just had a tree cut down. Site claims, details of service determine cost but i was quoted $400 for 1/2 roof, with no-one ever really looking at job. Again, i dont think informal is way to go with this company.

Description of Work
Remove moss/mold from front facing roof

10/04/2017

William P.

Competent, personable tech. and ***'t did a creditable job. Pleased with results.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

08/07/2017

David B.

Moss died upon application - they were careful not to damage my roof or cause any damage with over spray onto shrubs. Siding looks new, cement work was cleaned well.

Description of Work
Had moss removed from my roof, house cleaned, and large patio & side walk cleaned.

Category house cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

05/01/2017

Alfred H D.

I was treated unprofessionally by the manager, which was disappointing.

Description of Work
I called this service provider for an estimate on appliance cleaning.

Category house cleaning

04/28/2016

Stephanie W.

They came on short notice to clean the windows and did an excellent job. Our windows are sparkling now. All very polite and careful workers.

Description of Work
We hired Service Pro to clean our windows, including the outside glass and the screens.

Category window cleaning

01/06/2015

Mary Jean H.

They did a real good.

Description of Work
They cleaned the roof and the gutters.

01/05/2015

patrick B.

He was prompt and professional. Hopefully, we can use his help later in the year to wittle away on my honey-do list. The drywall sanding was done with perfection. He paid extra attention to keep the place clean of any sheet rock dust.

Description of Work
Phil replaced some drywall damage we had suffered. he did an excellent job and my wife was thrilled with the end product. If she is happy, then EVERYONE is happy.

12/18/2014

NANCY S.

Description of Work
They soft washed my entire roof and cleaned all of my gutters. They readily honored the special coupon for the roof washing and gave me a reasonable price for the gutter cleaning especially considering it hadn't been done in quite some time and had rooted weeds in spots. They were efficient and when they were done they told me that they killed the moss I had growing on one section of the roof. I would notice it had turned white but was still present. In time it would detach and fall off on its own. Cleanup was complete

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/10/2014

Gary R.

Attempted to have the clean carpets and furniture but apparently are not interested in this portion of the business. I have heard good things about the style they used. Originally called to get a price, left a message and 3 days later I again called and spoke to someone who said he would have his business partner call me back that night or the next day. 2 days later I called back and again was told he would call me back. I did receive a call right back with a price , I told them I wanted to think about it. A week later I called and spoke to someone who said he didnt have his schedule with him he would call me that night or the next day to schedule the sservice. 4 days later after not hearing from them I schedule with Service Tek of America out of Saratoga. They where there 2 days later and did an excellent job. I did email total service pro 2 weeks ago giving them an opportunity to reach out to me before posting on here and you guessed right I have yet to hear back from them.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing

10/29/2014

Clancy L.

10/15/2014

James D.

Description of Work
cleaned my roof, removed black marks on my roof. |The Quality of the work was good and the price was reasonable.

07/01/2014

Chris L.

Ed walked me through the process, any areas that needed special attention to detail. Workers were on-time and performed another walk through at the end of their work to confirm satisfaction...job well done.

Description of Work
pressure wash entire house

06/27/2014

Carmen M.

06/05/2014

Diane H.

Ed explained everything that would be done and what to expect. They readily acted on a couple of requests I had and everything looks beautiful. Fast service, very professional and they did a great job.

Description of Work
House and roof cleaning

05/10/2014

Paul M.

The job was done with honesty, professionalism and hard work. The gentlemen completed the job and it looks great. The deck took a lot more time than they anticipated but Ed sent a gentleman that was good and the deck looks great. My husband and I were very pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
Power Washed the deck and the house.

10/21/2013

Kathleen M.

It went extremely well, worker were professional, friendly and courteous. The arrived at time agree upon and did and excellent job. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone that requires these services. Next year we will be using them for our window cleaning and any other services we may need I have no doubt about the quality of work that they will do. I would highly recommend them to others that need their services. Kathy Malo

Description of Work
Roof, garage and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

06/29/2013

Daren S.

Talked to Ed and scheduled the cleaning. Mentioned that the house had sky lights, and Ed said that he would talk to his crew as they require special attention when washing the roof. His crew left the sky lights with massive white stains. Our windows, especially the front storm door, were stained white too. I didn't ask for window washing, but I expected the windows to be no worse than when they got here. The crew also killed two areas of grass with the chemical they used on the roof (one 2x2; one 4x10), so I had to dig it up and reseed. Since we weren't happy with the windows being left dirty, we told the crew they needed to come back the next day to at least clean the sky lights and storm door. They did, but didn't bring a ladder long enough to reach the highest sky lights, so they came back a couple days after that. Ed called to apologize and make sure we were happy with the final result. It's a good thing he did, or I would have rated the experience a D. Now, I'll give them a B for making it right. The roof and house do look good, so I'm happy with the cleanliness; except for the grass. I think Ed needs to train some of his crews a bit better on total customer service, but Ed obviously cares. The cost is not as cheap as others I've seen, but not as expensive as others too. I put that I would use them again, but I will be looking closely at Angie's List to see how they are doing. They did provide an Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
Roof wash and house wash.

06/17/2013

Kathleen H.

They were prompt. Did a great job. I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
The provider power washed my house and porch.

05/25/2013

Linda M.

I emailed Mr. Boucher with what I wanted done and he called me later that day. Since I wasn't home the day of the estimate, (a couple of days later) he left a card with the price on my doorstep. I called the next day and the following business day someone was doing the job at my home. All trim, gutters.soffits, and shutters were scrubbed by hand - more than once when necessary. Wow! It's like a totally different home - so clean. My terribly discolored white trim is gleaming! I am very satisfied. We are waiting for all the rain to pass so Mr. Boucher's crew can wash my windows. We will definitely use Total Service Pro again.

Description of Work
Our home was pressure washed, including soffits. shutters, and outside gutters as well as a small deck and concrete front porch.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

05/08/2013

Alison I.

Called for an estimate. The owner came by and gave me the price. He made sure I was realistic in my expectations (as did the technicians) since our siding is faded. He let me know about a coupon to use on the website. The company did a fantastic job! The owner called to follow up.

Description of Work
The house and patio were pressure washed.

09/24/2012

Kathy E.

It went well. He did the job well. He cleaned up. The job was done well.

Description of Work
He power washed the front of the house. Also cleaned the roof. He came and gave an estimate. Scheduled the date. Something came up and I had to reschedule. Not a problem. He came on time. Was professional. Easy to do business with. I would do business with him again.

06/01/2012

Steven K.

Received quote on same day as requested. Reasonable price. Crew of two arrived a few days later, spent about two hours and did a professional job. All stains from mildew and various exhaust vents were removed, and overall did a great job.

Description of Work
Pressure washed vinyl siding, brushed stains off gutters, and cleared out clogged gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

10/07/2011

VERNON S.

A crew of 2 technicians arrived on time and washed the house and roof. They did a professional job.

Description of Work
I used Total Service Pro to power wash my house and roof.

07/09/2011

KATHLEEN A.

Called one day. Got an estimate the next and the house was washed within a couple of hours the next morning.

Description of Work
Washed the house. Did a great job quickly & professionally.

The Clean Edge

The Clean Edge is a small family owned business. The owner has experience in Window Cleaning, Power Washing, and many more Maintenance related fields that your home needs. Our goal is to always provide quality service and treat your home as if it were our own.

Ana's House Cleaning

Our work is always well done, we do everything with a lot of professionalism and attention to every details! I, personally, have worked on this area for 11 years now, but I've never wanted to have big groups of employees because I care for the safety of my clients. I work with a smaller group because the more people who work with me, the more likely it is for accidents to happen. We are trustworthy and responsible workers! We clean dust in general. We clean the baseboards, doors, we do the beds, we clean behind the furnitures, spiderwebs, fans, windows, and much more! This happens in every cleaning! We also clean bathrooms. We wash and dry the sinks, toilets, bathtubs, all the mirrors, cabinets, the floor, and showers. In the kitchen we take out the trash and organize everything, we clean the balconies , microwave, cabinets, Refrigerator outside! Well, explaining the cleaning work is a little complicated, because there are uncountable details that might not even fit here. It is also worth noting that every cleaning job is different, because it varies by what the client has in the house and what the client desires to be cleaned. Who can speak better for us are our clients who always gives us a lot of compliments for each cleaning done!! Thanks in advance!

KEN'S WINDOW CLEANING

Ken is a member of the International Window Cleaning Assiciotion & Pressure Washers of North America.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Cleaning - roof & carpets. Pressure washing.