Shaw Contracting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2012

Independent replacement window contractor and installer. Have installed over 12,000 windows in the Albany area....

Bennett Contracting Inc

Family owned and operated. Award winning. Over 75 full time employees. With 100 years of experience and thousands of successful construction projects in our portfolio, Bennett is proud to have earned a 99% satisfaction rate among our customers.

Offers by Bennett Contracting Inc on Angi
Navco

Navco Window and Door Company has been operating in the Capital District area (Albany) since 2006. We specialize in windows, doors, siding, and are frequently booked for entire home makeovers. We offer wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows. We offer all types of siding including insulated. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction (as evidenced by our Angie's List accolades), and are a member in good standing with the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association as well an A + Better Business Bureau rating. We offer unprecedented value, routinely writing estimates for less money than our competition, yet using higher quality materials. Free estimates. Angie's List members get 5% off . We never use subcontractors. Our employees go through extensive training and screening. Please give us a call today! We are Pella certified contractors so you can get all of your high quality Pella products expertly installed by Navco. We also offer Polaris windows and doors and Seaway Signature windows. We have a great made in the USA product for every budget and all of our installs are managed or installed by our company owner. Please contact us today!

DF Construction

Additional E-mail - donframe@biznycap.rr.com. Our goal is to serve the needs of people needing assistance with windows, siding and doors. The Company was started back in 1987 by Don Frame Jr (hence the name D.F.). Don has been working in the construction business for over 40 years and actually did all the work himself until just a few years ago. As the business has grown so has our staff, but we do not have any sales people. Having done the work himself is a real advantage because Don now does all the estimating so he can answer just about any question pertaining to siding and windows because he has seen it before. It is his philosophy to supply the customer with all the knowledge necessary for them to make a wise and economical decision about the upkeep of their home. No high pressure sales pitch. He listens to what you are looking for, supplies you with the best solutions and leaves you on your way with a complete list of references to check out our most recent jobs. Most people call him back because they realize that honesty and integrity are important in choosing someone to improve the most important invest in your life. Another important aspect is that D.F. Construction has full time employees, we never sub-contract. Don is on the job site everyday. All of my installers have been instructed by me as to how I like things done. I personally will keep in touch with you on a daily basis as to your satisfaction on the progress. We guarantee our work 100% and have the best qualified installers available. Servicing the Capital District.

04/10/2016

Description of Work
Mike and Ed replaced all the windows in 2 of my houses over the past few years. They do fantastic work at a reasonable price. They leave your house immaculate. I give them my highest recommendation and always refer people to them!

01/01/2016

Description of Work
I called Shaw Contracting because they installed nine replacement windows for me ten years ago and the experience was excellent and the windows have held up well. This time around, Michael Shaw and his brother installed two Simonton windows in my kitchen and two in my rental unit. Michael was very responsive to my initial call and fully explained my options and associated costs. He set up an installation date promptly after receiving the order. The brothers arrived when they said they would and they did a beautiful job installing the windows and thoroughly cleaning up afterward. They also had to do some remediation work because the previous contractor botched the original window installation. I highly recommend Shaw Contracting. They provide high quality products at competitive prices and they are responsive, prompt, efficient, professional and nice people, too!

03/10/2014

Price reasonable & fair; work performed timely & very professional; immaculate clean-up. M. Shaw is an excellent/consumate professional in every job performed.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 double hung windows; removed old dbl hung windows; replacement windows are "series 1300" white; Y2 screen; clear glass; interior & exterior sipes caulked.

09/02/2013

Shaw Contracting is a great to work with and Mike takes individual needs and preferences into account when deciding how to approach a job. He is patient with questions and is able to explain his plans clearly. I am very pleased to have new basement windows which look great from both the inside and the outside of my home. Prior to this job, I used Shaw Contracting for several other window jobs (att...

Description of Work
Removed three old basement windows. Removed one wooden enclosure to make space for an additional window. Installed four new basement windows.

12/23/2012

Mr. Mike was always on time, flexible and clean. He worked quickly and did everything as scheduled and as stated in the estimate without any added costs.

Description of Work
19 new windows and 3 storm doors installed.

Category replacement windows

Simonton, CertainTeed, Pella and Anderson windows offered.