518handycrew

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

215 Sand Creek Rd

Albany, NY 12205

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Thank you to all of our Hero’s stay safe. 518Handy-crew is proud to serve our communities 518Handy-Crew is Family owned & operated. We love the art of painting and take pride of our work. We Only use materials with the best warranties in the industry.We love to see our customers happy with the Quality work we provide.Happy customer is a repeat customer and that is 1 of our Goal’s!.We specialize in all aspects of Interior and exterior painting,cabinet painting,flooring. Contact us on our website @ www.518handycrew.com...

house cleaning (66)handyman (26)interior painting (19)professional organizers (15)window cleaning (15)pressure washing (7)floor cleaning (6)hauling (5)tile installation (5)house painting (4)roofing (4)plumbers (4)

04/21/2021

Haris and his crew went above and beyond to help me with a recent renovation of a rental property. He was quick to come out at give me estimates, and even made suggestions that made the place look great while saving me money. He and his crew painted a unit and installed click-lock LVP flooring and installed a kitchen backsplash. In addition, they did some other punch-list odds and ends to help get...

Description of Work
Painting, laminate flooring, handyman

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

03/31/2021

Haris & his helper were fantastic. Both men went above & beyond to make sure everything was perfect . Job was completed in time agreed upon. They worked quickly & cleaned up beautifully. I would definitely hire again .

Description of Work
Handyman, painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

01/29/2021

Very good. I called 518Handycrew after reading reviews about them on Angie's List & they called me back that same day. They came the next day for a roof leak that I was having & fixed it in a hour & half. They were very courteous & took pictures & explained what they did to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Roof leak waterproofing,Pipe boot repair

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

11/17/2020

For starters they arrived early, unlike many contractors I've encountered. My wife and I noticed a roof leak at the end of October. Over 2 weeks we had almost 10 roofers and repair companies to our house. Most of which wanted nothing to do with any job that wasn't a full roof replacement, or they quoted a price WELL ABOVE what anyone in their right mind would pay. The Brothers from 518 Handymen ca...

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate it.

11/04/2020

518Handycrew genuinely cares about doing a good job. They came to replace some missing roof shingles 1 day after I called, and Harise regularly texted me photos of my roof repair. They also spotted some loose/ cracked siding in their inspection and offered to fix it! I would definitely recommend 518handycrew and couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
roof caps repair wind damage

Category handyman service,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/12/2020

Haris is good and price is fair. I've used him a couple of times and both times he did very fantastic job. He's on my speed dial for all my handyman jobs.

Description of Work
Replace a dripping faucet.

Category handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/09/2020

Excellent and reliable service that was fairly priced! Harris provided exceptional work, was on time and kept me well informed of any issues that came up during the project! Professional and courteous! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home Exterior Painting

Category blind cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

09/03/2020

Absolutely the best contractors ive ever worked with. Will be using them for all future contract home projects.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, window seal replacement,porch light replacement and alluminum siding repair

Category electrician,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you we appreciate it.

08/23/2020

Wonderful workers. Polite. Dependable. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Handyman Services, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Painting - Exterior, Stucco

Category landscaping,stucco

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you we appreciate it.

08/21/2020

Excellent will hire again. Great work and communication.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Roofing, Handymen

Category handyman service,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate it.

Handyman services,remodeling,renovations