JDS Surfaces

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

3.5

4837 Lincoln Road Suite E

North Las Vegas, NV 89081

JDS Surfaces Contractors offers Residential and Commercial Remodeling in Southern Nevada, specializing in Countertops and Surfaces, Custom and Manufactured Cabinets, and Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations. We pride ourselves in providing clients with superior levels of craftsmanship, integrity, and professionalism, along with accurate timelines and honest estimates....

01/12/2018

Jennifer N.

I ordered countertops through Ikea who apparently works with JDS as subcontractors for fabrication and install. Horrible expierience...I will start with the most egregious. (1) They moved the range to install the counter and in doing so DISCONNECTED the GAS line. There was a gas leak in my TOWNHOUSE for 24 hours until I found out. (2) The counters were installed, but I could NOT OPEN my CABINETS. Don't they do this for a living???!!! (3) I asked them to measure an area, but to NOT order the product, since I wasn't sure I was going to use the material. They sent the order through Ikea anyway. When I called to cancel that portion, I was told it was too late that it was already fabricated. (4) Legs to support the product were supposed to be included, but then I was told it would be an additional charge. (5) Eric insisted I had to meet his guy at the property who would show me several other support options...the guy showed up with a piece of metal. Total waste of my time.

Description of Work
Fabrication and installation of countertops purchased through Ikea

Category countertops

11/02/2015

Carla K.

It went fine.

Description of Work
Installed Samsung Staron countertops, integrated sink, island counter and desk area.

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling

10/20/2014

Mark C.

Never received the expected bid.

Description of Work
Contacted JDS for a bid on a home remodel. Scott Ainsworth came out and looked at what we wanted done. He told us he'd get us a bid in a couple of days. When I didn't hear back I called and asked about the bid. He apologized and said he'd been busy and would get me the bid within a couple of days. Never heard from him. I supposed he so busy he doesn't need our business, but if you can't get a price quote when you say, then I'm certain you would not meet any deadlines. It was a waste of time taking off work for a company that does not keep their word.

Category countertops, remodeling

02/06/2013

William S.

Great

Description of Work
Corian Bathroom counter installed

Category countertops

Kitchen Tune Up

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Pure Water Technologies

Here at Pure Water Technologies, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the salt free water treatment and tankless water heating systems. As a full-service plumbing company we committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Satisfaction

General Construction, Tenant Fit-up, Countertops, Cabinets, Home Remodeling and New Home Construction.