Disinfecting Deep Cleaning with Proper PPE

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Punch List Services

Founded 2019 •

4.2

3770 Skyline St

Logandale, NV 89021

Punch List Services specializes in Excavation, Demolition and Landscaping. Using the latest technology such as UAS/drone aerial footage photography/video and 3D survey modeling. I have over 5 years experience in the vertical construction and 8 years in Heavy/Industrial Construction. I received a degree in Construction Management. The most important and lasting memory of a project is the end result. Let Punch List Services give you the best finished product that your project deserves. Building together to last through the future. ...

01/24/2022

Jay B.

When the owner of Punch List showed up to my door he was maskless. I asked if he had one and he smiled and said no. I said I would get him one and he just laughed and said “ok sure”. As I turned to get one I realized this is not the company I’m going to entrust thousands of dollars to for a remodel. Showing up to a house with no mask during a pandemic is bad business. I’ve had two other bids before this visit and both showed up w/ masks on, didn’t need to be asked. When I informed the owner of Punch List that he really ought to show up to people’s homes masked, and that based on his attitude towards this basic principle I doubted his abilities to handle this job, owner Tyler yelled “You wasted my time, this is b*******, you wasted my time!” I would highly recommend against using Punch List for any of your remodeling needs, if this is how they represent themselves. I’ll definitely let everyone I know in on this company’s attitude as well. Yelp, Google reviews, heck I’ll even let my IG and Facebook friends know about my experience.

Description of Work
*Warning* Very Unprofessional!

Category home remodeling

03/16/2021

Carol R.

Tyler let me know when he was coming to my house. We looked at how I would like the drip system placed and he offered some great suggestions. He came back the next week and worked for three whole days! He did a wonderful job and even gave me a discount, although he should have taken the whole amount. I would highly recommend Tyler Waite. He is friendly, courteous, dependable, and very thorough! I am completely satisfied with his work!

Description of Work
Landscape Irrigation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

it was my pleasure [Member Name Removed]! You are to kind

10/16/2020

Lu S.

The work was completed but the whole thing is falling apart after 2 weeks, Tyler Waite was the contractor, the stone works is cracking and started falling apart, We have sent him messages and emails regarding the issue, but he is not responding. and we want him to come back and finish off the job, or give back our money back. He did a horrible job and charged me $2000.00. I have told him all things that is needed to be fixed and thought that the price includes all things but it turned out that I still need to pay $1500.00 additional for the things to be completed as needed. He did a bait and switch business with me.

Description of Work
Pond repairs

Category lakefront landscaping

06/23/2020

Marcus V.

He was excellent and professional.

Description of Work
Removed tree clippings.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

06/12/2020

Edward M.

It was fine. They were nice guy, they did what I asked them to do and they have a reasonable rating.

Description of Work
They cleaned my backyard and removed some debris and leaves.

Category hauling services

06/09/2020

Marcus V.

He was timely, knowledgeable, and AWESOME to work with...we will ABSOLUTELY use him again!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

05/21/2020

Derek S.

They were on time and did an excellent job. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Job site clean up

Category home builders

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Gigas Property Management

Over the past 25 years, our family-owned-and-operated business has developed a reputation for providing professional home, office, and restoration cleaning services that are second to none. Our customers get to know us and like knowing who will be doing their cleaning. In these uncertain times and all things going we would like to offer anyone in medical 25 percent discount on any job this offer will include police fire fighters ambulance drug store employees nurses and doctors we will keep you in our prayers this is least we can do for all you do thank you

Offers by Gigas Property Management  on Angi
    R&R Home Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in home cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    11939794-5501
    Utah
    Utah: General
    11/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

General Contracting, Bath and Kitchen Remodel,, House Addition,, Landscaping, Excavation, Demolition, Retaining Walls, Concrete Pouring and Finishing, Pool & Basement Excavation, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Drywall, Hardscapes.