TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE

8947 LIBERTYVALE DR

Las Vegas, NV 89123

10/11/2010

Mary F.

I checked him out and decided not to go with him. He had a couple of reports which I did not like. He just told me what it would cost me and I said thank you. He was charging me too much for a small job like that.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Tarter Home Maintenance in May to put in a ceiling fan.

Category handyman service

12/05/2008

Rose S.

I hired Troy to build a new set of steps on my mother's Mobile Home. My mother has had many compliments from neighbors on the steps. I called Troy to come out and give me an estimate. He said he was kind of busy so it took him a couple of days to give me an estimate. I had other people give me estimates before he arrived. Troy was by far the most professional. He came up with a design and gave me an estimate. I scheduled a appointment for a week later. Troy showed up on time, built the steps and put a coat of primer on them. It took him a complete day to finish. My mother was very impressed. I will use him again and recommend to all.

Description of Work
Built and painted new set of steps on Mobile Home.

Category handyman service

Mattlock Locking Systems

Mattlock Locking Systems. 702-882-2587 Mattlock.net 22 years in the business. install deadbolts, front door handle sets, keypad locks, gate locks with welding if needed, cabinet locks, rekey houses, unlock houses, cars, safes, Mailbox lock, safety deposit box locks. Install smart locks, combo locks on houses and commercial doors panic devices, gates and mobile welding to install locks on gates Repair locks all types. 702-882-2587 is my Mobil number 24 Hour service. Visit our website: Mattlock.net

Offers by Mattlock Locking Systems  on Angi
    Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS AND OTHER VETERAN-OWNED BUSINESSES. An Angi SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for virtually every year since 2006. Including 2021! 22 years of active Military service with an additional 16 years of Locksmith experience. Specializing in: REKEYING of Commercial and Residential LOCKS (and making KEYS), WIRELESS HOME SECURITY CAMERAS (like RING), Commercial and Residential ELECTRONIC and SMART LOCK SYSTEMS, UNLOCKING of most vehicles, Commercial and Residential LOCKED OUTS, GARAGE REMOTES and Programming, Unlocking of SAFES (depending on the type), Unlocking of CABINETS and FILING DRAWERS. FAST, COURTEOUS & RELIABLE services at an affordable price! Feel free to call or text 702-289-5555 any time. Respectfully, Sergeant Smith, MSgt., US Air Force, Ret. Nevada State Business License #NV20131153486.

Offers by Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc on Angi
    Amarez Construction

We specialize in construction projects of any size, from simple patch or paint jobs to home and business additions. Our team is timely and professional and we pride ourselves in the quality of our work. Our handymen can get those projects you've been putting off done quick and correctly.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE

How is TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE overall rated?

TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE open?

TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE is open:

What payment options does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE provide

TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offer free estimates?

Yes, TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offers free project estimates.

Does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offer a senior discount?

No, TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE does not offer a senior discount.

Does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offer emergency services?

Yes, TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE?

No, TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE does not offer warranties.

What services does TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offer?

TARTER HOME MAINTENANCE offers the following services: APPLIANCE INSTALL, ASPHALT SHINGLE REPAIR, BABY PROOFING, BASEBOARD INSTALL, BATH HARDWARE INSTALL, BLIND INSTALL, CABINET INSTALL & REPAIR, CARPENTRY, CEILING FAN INSTALL, CLEANING, CROWN MOULDING INSTALL, DOOR CASING INSTALL, DOOR INSTALL & REPAIR, DRYWALL REPAIR, ELASTOMERIC PAINT(ROOFING), FILTER REPLACEMENT, FLOWER BOX ASSEMBLY, GARAGE ORGANIZATION, INTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR REMODELING, LAWN MAINTENANCE, & LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT.