Shutters Inc

Las Vegas, NV 89110

Window Shutters...

01/27/2018

Ira B.

MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE AND GAVE ME PRICE AND TOLD ME CLEARLY 3 WEEKS TO GET IN AND INSTALL. I CALLED TODAY AS CLOSE TO THREE AND HIS GIRL AND HIM TOTALLY DENIED THEY EVER SAID THAT AND STATED 5-6 WEEKS. THEIR ENTIRE ATTITUDE WAS SCREW THE CUSTOMER. I SAID I WANT TO CANCEL AND WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEIR REPLY WAS SEE YOU IN COURT. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE.

Description of Work
PLANTATION SHUTTERS FOR ONE WINDOW

Category interior designers,window treatments

09/16/2015

Ray W.

Update as of 21 September, 2015 - Job is finally completed after 3 months, 6 days. Long story short is that nothing was completed within the time estimate. I was never proactively notified of revised delivery dates or delays. Every bit of information I got was only because I kept bugging them. A part was damaged in the original order and I was still waiting for the replacement when original review was written. The first replacement came in too short (possibly the manufacturers fault). They were late to every appointment. Initial estimate for completion was 4-5 weeks for order placed on 16 June, 2015. As of 14 September, 2015 I am still waiting for the completion which is supposed to happen in the next few days (see update above). Their name says it all..Yes they were the cheapest by a good margin, but I wish now I had spent the extra money and maybe gotten better service. I have also noted several Yelp reviews with very similar experiences.

Description of Work
Installation of shutters over sliding glass door.

Category interior designers,window treatments

11/14/2014

judy G.

All went well. They even reordered part of frame that I didn't know was not right. Always good response.

Description of Work
Ordered shutters for 5 windows.

Category window treatments

10/08/2014

Kevin C.

Fantastic job. They were very professional and honest. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters on all windows in a 3000 sq. ft. home, garage and 1000 sq. ft. workshop.

Category interior designers

DaBella - Las Vegas NV

Call us for your window and roofing needs!

Home Improvements Enterprises llc

Doing business in Las Vegas Nevada since 2006, Home Improvements Enterprises LLC sells and installs new windows and doors. We do not offer repair services for windows or doors. Call today for your free quote!

Offers by Home Improvements Enterprises llc on Angi
    Interiors by Jenae LLC

We have an outstanding portfolio of high end residential interior design projects, that keeps us in demand with our clients nationally and internationally. All our projects come with a vision of shared ideas and flowing innovation, among all sectors we work in to achieve the best design possible on any scale.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Window Shutters blinds solar screens

With over 40 years of experience as a factory direct distributor, Shutters Cheap is your reliable, friendly window covering professional. With a variety of styles, materials, and colors, our team works hard to give you the best possible shopping experience.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Shutters Inc

How is Shutters Inc overall rated?

Shutters Inc is currently rated 3.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Shutters Inc open?

Shutters Inc is open:

What payment options does Shutters Inc provide

Shutters Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Shutters Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Shutters Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Shutters Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Shutters Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Shutters Inc?

Yes, Shutters Inc offers warranties.

What services does Shutters Inc offer?

Shutters Inc offers the following services: Window Shutters blinds solar screens

Are there any services Shutters Inc does not offer?