Diesel Painting & Drywall LLC

Nevada: Contractors
05/31/2022

9101 W. Sahara Ave Suite 105-1456

Las Vegas, NV 89117

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Kitchen Remodel

Kitchen Remodel

interior painting202089117
Painted kitchen cabinets and walls. Also repaired drywall.

Established in 2006, Diesel Painting is a full-service home painting company based in Las Vegas, NV. Family owned and managed, Diesel is run by Victor Garcia, a native of Las Vegas and third generation painting contractor. With over 25 years of experience in the trade, Victor utilizes his strong relationships with vendors, team members and clients, to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction. His focus on customer service coupled with the use of high quality products have proven to be the perfect formula, his formula. By establishing a foundation of trust and transparency with each client, he ensures that projects are completed efficiently, timely and as seamless as possible. From planning to painting in no time at all....
Exterior Painting project

house painting

202189117

4.4

4.4

interior painting (252)house painting (140)drywall (30)stucco (18)pressure washing (12)epoxy flooring (4)iron work (4)

01/25/2021

Job went better than expected. Work was completed in a day and a half. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior Of House

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you for your review and for the opportunity to work with you on this project.

01/08/2021

Diesel Painting has great reviews and I was looking forward to having them do the job. They gave me an estimate which was reasonable, and a date was set up to do the work. I had to wait weeks for the work because they were so busy. No problem. I called to confirm the appt and was told it was cancelled for lack of deposit, which I was unaware was needed. (My fault----the fine print on the contract ...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

We would usually apologize for any wrong doing on our behalf, as customer reviews are usually correct. In this case, this person was not serious about booking the job. He would respond to emails every 15 days. He never singed contract and solidified date. We have been in business for 15 + years and we do have policies. We have a schedule and we follow it in order to make sure every customer is att...

09/15/2020

Was told 2 men would be at my home at 8:30, no one called or showed up so at 9AM I called the owner.He said he didn't have my phone #, humm, We arranged this time and date, and I paid half the cost up front. Finally one young man showed up at 1:30PM. after work was completed, owner came by and inspected, fixed on area that need attention, told me to review the work and he would be back on Tuesdfay...

Description of Work
paint kitchen cabinets

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We do apologize for this experience and there is really no way to justify this. Our field employees do run behind at times since they do go from one job to another and there can be unforeseen delays. In any event, it is their job to notify the office so office can notify you as they may not have phone numbers and emails on hand. We appreciate your review, thank you ...

02/24/2020

It went very well. Victor did a beautiful job

Description of Work
exterior painting of front of house

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued business. We look forward to working with you on the new project.

01/11/2020

We had a total of 4 painters bid on this job, which consisted of painting the stucco of our house, two exterior entrance doors, and the metal fences and gates. Diesel Painting and Drywall was the most responsive of the bids and the lowest bidder by a small amount. The crew were all polite and worked quickly and efficiently. They power washed the building the first day and began scrapping the wood ...

Description of Work
Painted Exterior of House

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Feedback only helps us improve and continue to grow. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

09/26/2019

Victor and his staff did a great job. He offered good advice relative to paint colors and where we could save money. Victor also followed up to touch up a few minor spots which had been missed. He is knowledgeable, professional and a really nice man. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Whole house painting

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Thank you for that. Feedback is what helps us improve and grow as a company. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/28/2019

Diesel Painting did an excellent job on painting the exterior of my home. Victor did a very good job communicating with me throughout the experience. Work was done on time, as promised. Quality of work was excellent and workers were diligent and conscientious.

Description of Work
Home Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service!

05/22/2019

Fast, efficient, professional. Friendly, personable people. Our homeowner's association also reviewed the job an thought it looked splendid.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important.

02/09/2019

The job took a day longer than they estimated, which wasn't a big deal. There were some missed spots they had to fix (again not a big deal), and a couple of others that I did myself, when I discovered them a couple of days later. I suspect they would have come back out for those, but I just did them. Left the job pretty clean (just a tiny bit of pick up on my part). Matched the ceiling paint for t...

Description of Work
Interior paint, whole house

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We would have totally come back for touch up- you should have called us. Please let us know if you need anything else. If you see any more touch ups, please call us. Thank you again!

11/15/2018

Victor and his crew did a fantastic job. 4100 sq/ft home plus 800 sq/ft garage. The colors he recommended look tremendous. His crew showed up every day at 8:00 am and left at 5:00 pm. They were polite and did everything possible to address our concerns. Victor returned a week after the job to personally address the touch ups. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Our team strives to do the best work they can.

Residential and Commercial: Interior & exterior painting, drywall repair & installation, epoxy flooring & pool decks, stucco repair, popcorn & wallpaper removal, driveway staining, cabinet refinishing, pressure washing, color consultations.

ask for details