Diesel Painting & Drywall LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

Established in 2006, Diesel Painting is a full-service home painting company based in Las Vegas, NV. Family owned and managed, Diesel is run by Victor Garcia, a native of Las Vegas and third generation painting contractor. With over 25 years of experience in the trade, Victor utilizes his strong relationships with vendors, team members and clients, to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction. His focus on customer service coupled with the use of high quality products have proven to be the perfect formula, his formula. By establishing a foundation of trust and transparency with each client, he ensures that projects are completed efficiently, timely and as seamless as possible. From planning to painting in no time at all....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

interior painting202089117
Painted kitchen cabinets and walls. Also repaired drywall.
Kitchen Remodel project

house painting

202189117

4.4

4.4

interior painting (255)house painting (142)drywall (30)stucco (18)pressure washing (12)epoxy flooring (4)iron work (4)

08/30/2022

Deborah H.

It went great! I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They are polite, punctual, detailed and come back to ensure that you are happy with the job. They have painted both the entire exterior and interior of the house.

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/25/2022

Valerie P.

They have been excellent. They use Dunn Edwards paint which is the best in quality paint. I have never had any problems with their work and they are reasonably priced. They are very easy to work with and they are very responsive. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted all of the interior and all of the exterior of my house. They have also painted three other homes I have owned inside and out as well.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2022

08/25/2022

Lorenzo M.

They have done a magnificent job. They are amazing. They are professional and it was an interior paint job. They painted the wall, ceilings, baseboards and doors. They also assisted with choosing the colors that I should go with. I will highly recommend them

Description of Work
Interior paint job for the whole house

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

11/20/2021

Paul O.

Requested a painting quote. Appointment set, rearranged schedule and Victor never showed!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of Residence

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

I do apologize for this inconvenience. Sometimes issues do arise in the field that cause us to have to alter the schedule, but nevertheless, that is no excuse and we understand your frustration. Our sincere apologies and we thank you for your feedback. We will do a better job at this.

01/25/2021

LAURA S.

Job went better than expected. Work was completed in a day and a half. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior Of House

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you for your review and for the opportunity to work with you on this project.

01/08/2021

Kevin A.

Diesel Painting has great reviews and I was looking forward to having them do the job. They gave me an estimate which was reasonable, and a date was set up to do the work. I had to wait weeks for the work because they were so busy. No problem. I called to confirm the appt and was told it was cancelled for lack of deposit, which I was unaware was needed. (My fault----the fine print on the contract said this.) I then tried to reschedule and asked what forms of payment they would accept They said CC or check were fine, but they never provided me an address to send the check to ! Neither the website nor their contract form have an address on them !!! I'm not kidding. (I do now see that it is available on Angie's List but I was not looking at this website for the address) I emailed them and asked for a link to pay by CC and they didnt provide me with one. I wrote a check for the deposit and took a pic of it and texted it to them and STILL they would not proceed forward. They eventually said they are not doing work at that time due to Covid. To see if they were telling the truth, I had a colleague of mine call them for an estimate and Victor came to his house, gave an estimate, and indicated he was ready to do the work whenever they could agree upon a start date. I was obviously being lied to. I would NEVER EVER recommend this painter. Complete waste of my time.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

We would usually apologize for any wrong doing on our behalf, as customer reviews are usually correct. In this case, this person was not serious about booking the job. He would respond to emails every 15 days. He never singed contract and solidified date. We have been in business for 15 + years and we do have policies. We have a schedule and we follow it in order to make sure every customer is attended to as promised. Just by his last comment regarding having someone book a fake estimate shows his character and “ intent”. That is our response.

09/15/2020

cheryl T.

Was told 2 men would be at my home at 8:30, no one called or showed up so at 9AM I called the owner.He said he didn't have my phone #, humm, We arranged this time and date, and I paid half the cost up front. Finally one young man showed up at 1:30PM. after work was completed, owner came by and inspected, fixed on area that need attention, told me to review the work and he would be back on Tuesdfay to fix any problesm. He never showed up,never called me, I called and only got voice mail,my call was not returned.

Description of Work
paint kitchen cabinets

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We do apologize for this experience and there is really no way to justify this. Our field employees do run behind at times since they do go from one job to another and there can be unforeseen delays. In any event, it is their job to notify the office so office can notify you as they may not have phone numbers and emails on hand. We appreciate your review, thank you for your feedback and will do our best to avoid this from happening moving forward.

02/24/2020

Howard T.

It went very well. Victor did a beautiful job

Description of Work
exterior painting of front of house

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued business. We look forward to working with you on the new project.

01/11/2020

Bruce S.

We had a total of 4 painters bid on this job, which consisted of painting the stucco of our house, two exterior entrance doors, and the metal fences and gates. Diesel Painting and Drywall was the most responsive of the bids and the lowest bidder by a small amount. The crew were all polite and worked quickly and efficiently. They power washed the building the first day and began scrapping the wood trim areas. The second day they completed scrapping and began painting. The painting was completed the 3rd day. There was some minor clean-up and touch-ups the 4th day. I was completely satisfied with his job.

Description of Work
Painted Exterior of House

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Feedback only helps us improve and continue to grow. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

09/26/2019

Brian B.

Victor and his staff did a great job. He offered good advice relative to paint colors and where we could save money. Victor also followed up to touch up a few minor spots which had been missed. He is knowledgeable, professional and a really nice man. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Whole house painting

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Thank you for that. Feedback is what helps us improve and grow as a company. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/28/2019

Lawrence M.

Diesel Painting did an excellent job on painting the exterior of my home. Victor did a very good job communicating with me throughout the experience. Work was done on time, as promised. Quality of work was excellent and workers were diligent and conscientious.

Description of Work
Home Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service!

05/22/2019

Carole C.

Fast, efficient, professional. Friendly, personable people. Our homeowner's association also reviewed the job an thought it looked splendid.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important.

02/09/2019

elaine M.

The job took a day longer than they estimated, which wasn't a big deal. There were some missed spots they had to fix (again not a big deal), and a couple of others that I did myself, when I discovered them a couple of days later. I suspect they would have come back out for those, but I just did them. Left the job pretty clean (just a tiny bit of pick up on my part). Matched the ceiling paint for touchups. Used really good paint. Did a great job repairing drywall before painting. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior paint, whole house

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We would have totally come back for touch up- you should have called us. Please let us know if you need anything else. If you see any more touch ups, please call us. Thank you again!

11/15/2018

Richard B.

Victor and his crew did a fantastic job. 4100 sq/ft home plus 800 sq/ft garage. The colors he recommended look tremendous. His crew showed up every day at 8:00 am and left at 5:00 pm. They were polite and did everything possible to address our concerns. Victor returned a week after the job to personally address the touch ups. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Our team strives to do the best work they can.

08/18/2018

Stephen S.

Three words...AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! From the moment that I contacted Victor Garcia (the business owner), he was very responsive and attended to every detail!! He stopped by my home within a couple of hours of contacting him (he even called when he was running later than expected), so his punctuality was exemplary!! Then, it was very obvious that he had a great deal of experience (we even discussed the fact that he was a third generation painter!!), and he had excellent suggestions for colors that would work. He even made a point to be present at the Dunn Edwards Paint store (on Fort Apache) when we were meeting with Yesenia Barajas-Perez, their astounding Professional Color Advisor!! When the painting began, I was very impressed with the professionalism, courtesy, and attention to detail of each painter!! On the second/final day of painting, Victor stopped by again to ensure our complete satisfaction with everything. Needless to say, I give my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION to Victor and Diesel Painting and Drywall!!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of the Entire 2600 Square Feet House (Walls Only)

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you on this project.

06/13/2018

Savita B.

I had one house entirely painted on the exterior and another house he just did the trim. Both turned out great. And it's been almost a year and the paint hasn't faded so you know he uses great paint. The house looked great and Victor made sure it was cleaned up and there was no trash left anywhere. I am a bit if a neat freak. He works efficiently and is very responsive to any concerns I had. The scheduling took a few weeks but it was understandable as it was the hottest time of the year, they are worth the wait, they do a great job.

Description of Work
Exterior trim & painting

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

05/11/2018

David S.

It went great. Painters arrived at the appointment time and were done in a few hours. Trim and garage door look great.

Description of Work
Exterior house trim painting; garage door painting

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

02/02/2018

Meaghan S.

Don't waste your time! It took 2 days to set up the estimate. When a tech finally came to give me the estimate it was much lower than the others I had gotten. I decided the next day to hire Diesel to do the job. They took 2 days to set up a day and time to schedule the job and NEVER showed to complete it. When I called to follow up, they don't answer the phone and won't return calls.

Description of Work
I needed my exterior trim painted and a rust stain removed.

Category house painters

We truly apologize for this. I do not have record of you hiring our company. Usually deposits are made and a date is confirmed via email. Please contact us at info at dieselpainting.com and I can look into this further for you.

11/19/2017

Laurie B.

Very well. They did a great job. Showed up on time. Did a lot of preparation. Used quality paint. Finished the job in 3 days. They were very professional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting the outside of my house

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

09/23/2017

Teddi S.

The room looks beautiful. Professional, friendly crew; work completed very quickly. They even touched up a couple of dirty spots on the white ceiling (the ceiling was not painted on this job). I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting one room

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

09/10/2017

Ronald H.

Work was completed and looks good with color same as original.

Description of Work
Exterior trim below roof painted.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

09/09/2017

kathleen C.

a small miscommunication about what was included in the deal but diesel took care of it to my satisfaction. I was completely satisfied when it was done. just make sure that you as the customer, read and understand the terms of any deal you buy.

Description of Work
painted the outside of my house.

Category house painters, interior painters