All Home Appliance Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

8323 Fort Hallock Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89131

In Home Service on ALL Appliances,Washers,Dryers,Refrigerators,Freezers,Dishwashers,Oven and Stoves,Microwaves,ACs,Heaters,Garbage Disposers,Water heaters, and more....

09/04/2014

Lynn M.

Description of Work
Showed up on time, did a great job of cleaning, and were professional.

05/12/2014

Ramona J.

---------- see above----------

Description of Work
My normally quiet gas dryer was making an unusual noise. Khris took it apart and quickly diagnosed the problem as worn out rollers Iwhich I visually inspected). He left to purchase the needed parts--indicated he would be back in about an hour--returned in about 40 minutes. Not only did he repace the worn parts; he vacuumed the unit inside and out - even allowed me to postdate my check. Not only will I use the company again, I will recommend them to all my friends.

07/01/2013

RICK R.

He is excellent.

Description of Work
I have used him a few times.

Category appliance repair

Thanks [member name removed]!

02/27/2013

Kenneth R.

Okay where to start. I called these guys as a referral from My moms property managment company. My refriegrator was not blowing cold anymore, they came in and fixed the problem after a whopping $255.00. I get a call from my moms receptionist saying that I never paid the additional $200.00 since $55.00 was due up front. So I had to go through my records and get a copy of the check that Keith Endorsed and fax it over to him because he was accusing me and my moms company not paying the bill. So time was wasted there because they are unorganised. Well, I began to notice a month later my refrigerator was blowing too cold that it was freezing my food. So every month I would lower the themastat more and more until it was down to 1. I Called him to rectify this since whatever his tech did made it too cold and he said I would have to provide him with a reciept to show date of service to see if the work is still under warranty. At this point I lossed it...does this company not keep records of work they completed? I told him I dont care if I have to pay a service charge but I shouldnt have to pay for any repair work and send someone out asap. He then said "well I dont want to do work for you anyway". Keith is UNORGANIZED, RUDE, and I will never deal with this company again. I did say some things I should'nt of said to him but I was livid....this company does not deserve to be in business. I will say that Appliance Repair Experts were friendly and willing to come out and help me with my problem for a FRACTION of the cost Keith was charging.

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Category appliance repair

I have been in business since 1997 and never heard a customer like this one. Just check me out at the Better Business Bureau , I have a perfect record. Not even 1 complaint. I have dealt with her 3 times and she always yells and curses and cant control her self.She has some issues.If I give someone a warranty, I honor it.The reason why she is mad is because her and her brother run a small property management company and I have done some work for them and since she is so rude , I told her I couldn't work for her any more.If I get some paper work messed up, its my bad,but it happens when my company fixes over 100 Appliances a month. We have 3 employees and keep folks happy and give military and senior citizen discount.This is also a family owned business and have of our jobs are referrals from happy and satisfied folks.I try to get along with everyone and keep the prices down.

03/15/2010

RICK D.

Brian provided same day service. He was right on schedule. He told me it would take 30 minutes, again right on. He did a great job and I'll definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and shortened our vent tubing to fit our dryer,

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [removed member name]!

Deuces Duct Cleaning

Family owned and operated Las Vegas based air duct & dryer vent cleaning company. Deuces Duct Cleaning (NADCA certified) specialized in cleaning the various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return air ducts. We clean all grilles, diffusers, blower fan, heat exchanges and cooling coils and, we clean out that fire trap of dryer vent!

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Residential Appliance Repair and Service.

TV repair