Advanced American Construction Inc.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2011

Email george.chrzanowski@gmail.com for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a

concrete repair (70)home remodeling (56)roofing (56)interior painting (55)stucco (45)electrician (39)tile installation (38)concrete driveways (34)flooring (33)door installation (28)house painting (24)lighting (23)

12/15/2021

Thomas S.

Hot water heater died on Sunday. Talked to George on Monday. He was very thorough explaining what he would do and pleasant to talk with. On Tuesday his two workers replaced my 50 gallon gas hot water heater with a very high quality product. Their work was excellent and thorough. They cleaned up the work site completely - actually it was cleaner after they left than when they arrived. OH! Out of the 5 contractors I contacted, George gave me the best price! I highly recomment Advanced American!!

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category water heater repair, chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

02/05/2021

Dorothy G.

Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank you.

Description of Work
Repair a severely botched bathroom remodel and do so correctly

Category chimney repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/02/2020

Jane G.

The 2 young men who arrived to install the water heater showed up on time, were very pleasant, and did a very good job cleaning up when they were finished.

Description of Work
Replace 50 Gallon Water Heater

Category water heater repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/20/2020

DALE P.

It was a pleasure doing business with this company from start to finish. Work is flawless. Quality was more than expected. Hardest workers I ever saw. Polite, Courteous. I will have them back next season for my front patio, steps and walkways.

Description of Work
Concrete patio ( 14'x46') w/3 sets of stairs and sidewalks surrounding the back half of the home

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, patios

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/20/2020

Ashley B.

This was my first job with Advanced American Construction. They came out and replaced my 75 gallon water heater on short notice without a hitch. George and his crew were prompt, professional, and courteous. You couldn't ask for better service. I would recommend them for any work. I'll be calling them for any future needs and have already asked they quote several other jobs at our house. Don't hesitate, call these guys first and you won't regret it.

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/26/2020

Gretchen T.

They did as promised at the quoted price.

Description of Work
They brought my hot water heater up to code, promptly and at a good price.

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/04/2020

Deborah G.

George and his crew were great. Work was well done. Will definitely use George again.

Description of Work
Roof leak, interior painting, fixed cracks in walls.

Category drywall, plastering, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/31/2020

James S.

All went well. Very professional quality work. Some delay due to intervening winter and pandemic. We were especially pleased that no floor tiles had to be broken to complete the leaky heating joint repair, since replacements are no longer available.

Description of Work
Lots of work done. Started with replacing old disintegrating blacktop driveway with concrete driveway in October 2019. Had two exterior double doors accessing furnace & water heater closet replaced; in doing so, extensive water damage to exterior wall was discovered; exterior wall was repaired, requiring re-stuccoing. In January 2020, discovered that an interior wall had mysteriously become wet - wouldn't support a picture hanging on it. When George & crew opened the wall, found a leaky joint in a hot water heating system pipe, and lots of mold; they tore out the wall. A defective heating system plumbing design precluded an effective repair, so we had that rebuilt (which would also solve chronic problems we'd been having with the heating system). Then, on testing, the boiler leaked; decided it was a good time to replace the 40-year-old inefficient furnace. He asked about the water heater; I found it was about 20 years old, never had been serviced in any way despite our hard water; he replaced it, too, and brought it up to current code. (Our gas bill has since dropped significantly.) Lastly, they did numerous minor stucco repairs. Overall, took care of a lot of long-deferred maintenance.

Category concrete driveways, drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, stucco, doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

08/29/2020

Dennis A.

Installed 8 water heaters into 8 of my properties

Description of Work
Outstanding! You can count on George and his crew to do the best Job!

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/27/2020

David T.

Excellent! Perfect result on new driveway. George very knowledgeable about work, and what was required. Timely construction. Would not hesitate to employ again!

Description of Work
Replace driveway damaged by tree root.

Category concrete driveways, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

08/21/2020

Gary S.

It was a pleasure to work with Advanced American Construction. The work was completed as agreed and in a timely fashion. I would recommend them for concrete work.

Description of Work
Design and pour concrete for 110 ft. sloped driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

08/10/2020

David F.

It went extremely well. George is a man of his word and an experienced, no nonsense guy. His crews were all efficient, professional, and polite. I would highly recommend this company to do any job.

Description of Work
I had the double car driveway, the sidewalk and ramp, and a planter area removed and replaced with six inch thick concrete.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/14/2020

Trudy R.

Excellent! Friendly and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

05/09/2020

Larry B.

Price was good. Material was top notch. George was very knowledgeable and up front with me the entire process. His workers did excellent work. I would recommend them and use them in the future.

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Review for Advanced American Construction Inc. - 467 Old Church Rd, Corrales, NM - 38565810

03/05/2020

josee M.

We still cannot believe our luck that we found this company at such short notice. My husband sent an email to George and within minutes we made an appointment so he can come look at the work. We did a walkthrough and he took plenty of notes and quoted us prices right then and there. The work was comprised of addition of square footage in laundry room/pantry area, flooring, painting/wall refinishing, addition of extra bathroom and remodeling of casita, installing pantry cabinets, plumbing, installing appliances and painting remodeling of house we were moving from. Within days of signing the contract he had guys on the job. We didn’t have to put any money down which was incredible. His crew are the most professional, hardworking efficient people we have ever worked with. They are trustworthy and leave the place cleaner than they found it. Their attention to detail is hard to believe. George and his crew think outside the box, are great at problem solving when a problem occurs, and always do their best to save money but not compromise on quality. When all was said and done, we paid the bill with no bad surprises. We have bought and sold at least 10 houses in our lives and this is by far the best experience we have ever had. We definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for this type of company.

Description of Work
Remodel, addition, painting cabinet installation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, excavators, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, drain pipe, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

We do appreciate you good ratings. We always have and we will continue to provide the best possible service to our customers. Thank you George b

02/28/2020

Brenda G.

Not well. We discovered George was padding the time sheets and taxing already taxed items on his materials list. When confronted, he refused to compromise or negotiate and demanded to be paid for all hours up to that time, in spite of the fact we had proof of the padding. His contract stated the job would be paid in full upon completion, but now caught he wanted to be paid immediately. The amount he demanded was three times the amount for 1/3 of the work actually completed We acknowledged his demand by offering a reasonable compromise on the amount, but he refused our offer and abandoned the job, leaving the unfinished work area in disarray. He also allowed his workers to use an outdoor propane heater inside one of the bedrooms in the apartment in which they were working. He not only endangered their lives but the lives of our tenants, not to mention our apartment building. No, we would never consider this company again and would advise all future potential customers to be wary.

Description of Work
Remodeling a two bedroom (<800 sq ft) apartment, which included painting, repair of walls, install new kitchen cabinets and countertops, new toilet, vanity, mirror and light in bathroom, install tile in bathroom and waterproof vinyl flooring throughout.

Category countertops, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Review for Advanced American Construction Inc. - 467 Old Church Rd, Corrales, NM - 38415512

We find the customer to be very unreasonable who wants to have something for almost nothing If the price of the job was too high why they hire us to do the work? I got the letter from the owner of the apartments which was very happy about the quality of the work howewer we got for that d Currently property is under the lean and the further auction will follow.

02/03/2020

Gary H.

Excellent job, workers were on time and did a fantastic job in a timely manner. I would hire them again the next time I had a construction project to do in our home.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

01/20/2020

christina C.

Took longer than expected but came in on budget and beautiful.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Review for Advanced American Construction Inc. - 467 Old Church Rd, Corrales, NM - 38340336

11/04/2019

Isaura G.

It went great! Affordable, on time, neat, clean, and very professional. The job was pretty extensive, but they came in under budget and did exactly what they promised. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior wall repair due to water damage

Category home builders

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

10/28/2019

Natalie C.

I have only good things to report about Advanced American Construction Inc. (AAC). The President of the company, George Chrzanowski, responded quickly to my initial email, and also to all messages that I sent to him while the work was in progress (I was going to be out of town for the major portion of the work). Before I left I cleared out all but the large pieces of furniture from the rooms, and the workers covered all of those things to protect.them from as much plaster dust as possible. The workmen are all employed by AAC, they are not sub-contractors. It turned out that when the walls were opened they found major water damage between the exterior stucco and the inside drywall, so damaged insulation had to be replaced and a fungicide applied. They also applied a waterproof coating around the windows and installed new insulation before plastering the inside, applying a diamond finish, and re-stuccoing the necessary areas outside. They then rehung the blinds, cleaned up all the debris, and outside areas that they had used for any debris, vacuumed up a lot of dust and bits of plaster, and left everything in excellent condition. The only jobs for me to do were to vacuum again (plaster dust gets into everything) and replace the furniture. I certainly recommend this company, and would hire them again !

Description of Work
We had major water damage in the walls in 2 rooms, that was most noticeable around the windows. The damage had to be thoroughly investigated to determine where the water was coming in. There was also an odor in one of the rooms, suggesting that there was some mold infestation in the wall.

Category drywall, insulation, plastering, water damage restoration, stucco, house painters, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/21/2019

Louie P.

Sergio Castillo did a very professional job Would hire him again if we need additional work is done Louie Moose Lodge

Description of Work
Patio cement covering 16’x34’

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

09/24/2019

Carmen S.

It was better than good. Fantastic work. I wanted a Asian design. Clean and esthetic. I got that and more.

Description of Work
Patio, concrete, stones, adobe wall, door, adobe and iron wall build.

Category concrete driveways, remodeling, pavers, gravel, tree service, woodworking, stucco, doors, outdoor lighting, patios