We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

REK Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2017

216 Westwood Ave #1002

Westwood, NJ 07675

REK Roofing, a local GAF Master Elite certified roofing firm. licensed, Insured & Bonded we serve residential & commercial properties. we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations in every way. Furthermore, we guarantee honest prices in order to fit your budget. Our expertise combined with our commitment to optimal customer service is what makes REK Services Inc. one of the highest rated construction establishments in the state. Call us today to schedule a free consultation....

07/18/2020

Warren A.

Roy, Omri and the REK Roofing team were a pleasure to work with. Professional, patient in explaining all topics and questions, high quality work, skilled craftsmen, great materials, straight forward, honest, helpful with recommendations and advice, and were conscientious in keeping our property protected and clean ! We highly recommend their excellent work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this amazing review!

05/14/2020

Seth C.

REK did an excellent job with our complete roof replacement, relatively quickly (less than three days beginning to end), with complete professionalism, for a reasonable price. They were easy to reach and communicated well at every step of the process.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement and gutter replacement

[Member Name Removed], Thank you , really appreciate it !

09/20/2019

Robert C.

They did a very nice job. They were knowledgeable they took care of some little things we requested and I'm very happy with the outcome and I will highly recommend them again.

Description of Work
Roofing

09/06/2019

Anthony A.

Excellent! Best Roofer in Northern NJ.

Description of Work
roof replacment

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very Much !

09/06/2019

Andrew K.

Roy came out to give me a free estimate and he took his time with me and explained in detail what he would do. His advice was to replace all 7 of our skylights along with the roof. We had some questions regarding his contract which he worked with us to solve and we chose his company to do our project. From the beginning Roy was easy to speak with and very honest and reliable. When it came time to start work his team was extremely professional and their work was amazing. Along the way Roy was very accommodating to our requests and we love the final outcome. I recommend Roy and his company if you are also looking for work on your roof. He was hands down a great person to deal with. His reviews all say the same thing (all great reviews) and its because he stands by his work.

Description of Work
New roof and skylights

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

07/18/2019

Douglas H.

Very responsive and honest company. Help me replace the roof, with GAF Timberline HD shingles Roy is very nice and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

06/16/2019

donald E.

Great experience, very reliable and responsive. Owner is very nice and employees are very trustworthy and responsible. Highly recommended

Description of Work
replaced roof

Thank yu Mr. Erickson

03/06/2019

peter R.

Roof looks great, very happy with the results. Worker left my property clean, and were very respectful throughout the project.

Description of Work
shingle Roof repair

01/27/2019

Song S.

Found REK First on GAF website as a GAF Master Elite Roofer, I got few Estimates for my project, and REK's in-house consultation was by far, more informative, explanatory & friendly then the others. We decided to hire REK to install for us a new GAF roof system with *** 10 YEARS WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY*** form GAF themselves that cover leaks for 10 years, job came out beautiful and our place left clean when completed.

Description of Work
New Roof Installed.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]

12/23/2018

Lisa M.

I have to start by saying that I have the utmost respect for Roy, his knowledge base, his integrity, generosity, and kindness. He is the epitome of someone who deserves an A rating on Angie's list; I only wish there was a way to give him a higher score, but since there isn't, I will explain in detail why I am leaving this review, and why I would encourage anyone who is looking for a roofer to contact him. I saw that water was coming into our attic around the chimney. I contacted Roy and made an appointment for Sunday afternoon. He was prompt, and after taking pictures in the attic to better access the problem he went to the roof. I then went outside where he showed me the cause of the leak—I have a stucco chimney, and huge chunks of the stucco were coming off. Roy explained that this wasn't something that he could fix, as I would need a chimney repair company. While he wouldn't be able to repair the stucco, he was so patient explaining what was wrong, what needed to be done, pointing out the neighbor's chimney (which had apparently been redone recently) as an example. He had taken pictures which he forwarded to me so that I had a reference to share when searching for estimates and a company to do the repairs. As this was two days before Christmas, I was very concerned about the water that would continue to get into the attic, as I thought the chances of getting someone to come out and fix this on Sunday before Christmas was going to be impossible. Roy volunteered to go back up on the roof and apply a strong sealant to prevent water from coming in, which would hopefully last until the problem could be fixed appropriately by a chimney company that specializes in this type of work. Roy refused any payment for his services. Additionally, he said that if we had any additional questions, we should feel comfortable calling him. My mother is elderly and disabled, and being able to share how kind and generous Roy was with his expertise and time was reassuring, especially as she was very concerned about the water getting into the attic and the damage it could cause. I think people spend a good deal of time complaining when things don't go well and not nearly enough time sharing experiences of truly outstanding service. Simply put, Roy provides that exceptional service. If you are looking for someone for your roofing needs, REK Roofing should be your first stop—you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Water was getting into the attic from the chimney

Really appreciated!

Integrity Roofing & Construction

At Integrity Roofing & Construction we pride ourselves on doing the right thing for our customers even when they're not watching (our name says it all). With over 25 years in the business we offer our customers a wide variety of services, including but not limited to: roofing, complete roof tear offs, roof repairs, roof cleaning, siding, and gutter cleaning.

Maroulis Exteriors

New roofing and exisiting to new roof replacement. we also do exterior siding and masonry. I am and architect by trade which make me more detail oriented, I focus on details to get the work done. I been in construction business more than a decade doing from a small roofing jobs to major commercial roofs. please call today @ 9176743827 to schedule your free consultation and get your free estimate.

Alkantar Roofing

All Roofing Services Specialise in Residential Roof Repairs. Roof Repairs Can Be Very Successful & Sometimes a Complete Waste of Time & Money if Repaired by an Inexperienced Roofing Company. Enquire Now to get your roof repaired correctly the first time. alkantarconstruction.com

13vh08086300
    NJ consumer affairs
    03/31/2019
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Installations and repairs of any kind of roofs, commercial & residential. Installation of siding and windows