Top Line Appliance Center

Founded 1971 • With Angi since October 2006

576 North Ave E

Westfield, NJ 07090

Top Line Appliance Center is a full service appliance business carrying all major brands and models. For over 40 years, we have been providing both builders and consumers with the lowest pricing and best service in New Jersey. At our Westfield and Wall locations, we have 10,000 sq ft State of the Art showrooms featuring a wide selection of major brand appliances. Our store-front location in Roselle offers 3.5% sales tax. Our knowledgeable team of salespeople will work with you one-on-one to find the pieces that best suit your needs. Once you have found the right appliances, our own crew of experienced drivers will deliver to your home with Top Line's own fleet of trucks. If installation is needed we have a network of , our factory-trained technicians can get you up and running. We have our own service department. We accept most major credit cards and offer interest-free financing plans to assist you with your purchase. At Top Line, we are here to work with you all the way through the process. So give us a call - we look forward to seeing you in the showroom! Free delivery for orders over $2,500 and within 20 miles of one of our stores! For other orders, contact us for a quote. www.toplineac.com. Award wining....

05/17/2018

Mary R.

This is for the location in wall. maybe I should have dressed better when I went in, but I was treated like something you would find on the bottom of your shoe. The one sales person pointed me in the back of the store when I told her what kind of range I currently had. She never asked what kind I was looking for how much I wanted to spend but I walked around the store 4 about 10 minutes. when I came up to the front again ,another woman asked me did I see anything and I explained to her "while there was nobody here to help me, I needed a certain size and a certain color and her comment was I could go online and look. Isn't that what a salesperson's job is for? in addition I told her I wanted to buy a grill. She never asked me how much I wanted to spend. l I told her I only wanted to spend about $800 on the oven, she never asked me that I had,I had to volunteer it. If she had asked me about the grill, instead of saying "we only carry Weber", (I think that was the branch I mention I'm so upset I can't even remember the exact brand), and dismissing me she would have found out that I was willing to pay up to $2,500 for an outdoor grill set up. I always tried to buy local businesses even though sometimes they're a little more expensive. There's plenty of small appliance stores that I can just pop into, and I'm sure they'll happy to have my business. they also had a beautiful refrigerator that had front cabinets on.when I asked her if they made them in different sizes. instead of encouraging customers to purchase purchase something it was like will they don't come with front doors you have to get them yourself. When I asked her where, it was het answer that made me just leave" there were plenty in the phone book". Although she did give me a name finally, I guess it was a look I gave her, it was just the worst experience I think I've ever had in a store. the salesperson made it very difficult to support small businesses. I guess I should have worn something other than jeans and a t-shirt. I would like to see what response the store has

Description of Work
I went to buy a range and a grill

Category appliance sales

Hi [Member Name Removed], Is there a phone number my manager can reach you at?

05/13/2017

Jefferson B.

Great. Nice things delivered on time.

Description of Work
Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher purchse

04/10/2017

M B.

Very well, appliances were delivered when expected. Our salesperson Bea at the Wall location was knowledgeable, helpful and quick to respond to all of my questions.

Description of Work
New kitchen appliances

04/18/2016

Steve N.

Dave responded within hours of request for evaluation of site. Brought references and Insurance proofs. Followed up with quote within 01 day. Responded to multiple email and phone inquiries within hours of contact. Signed contract after Homeowner reviewing other Contractors and prices. Set installation date . Arrived on time as promised, with assurance that entire installation would be completed within 01 day. Skilled and efficient 04-man crew installed interior units, with full cleanup as they worked. Completed entire installation including exterior wall mounting of unit, Homeowner instruction and performance testing within nine hours on site. Units run quietly and well as heat pumps and no reason to presume won't work equally well as individual cooling units. Sole snafu was electrician installed 30-amp fuses in exterior box and units require 25. Issue by Electrical Inspector in town and remedied immediately by Contractor. A non-issue oversight error.

Description of Work
Designed, Purchased and Installed four-zone Mitsubishi Mr. Slim split duct HVAC system in 75+ year old Cape Cod.

06/08/2015

Amy W.

from contact to completion was very fast and price matched the sale price of a leading compete tor. It was a great experience for us.

Description of Work
sold and installed a refrigerator

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

01/16/2015

Stephanie T.

It was a very positive experience shopping with them.

Description of Work
We purchased all of our brand new appliance from them.

01/15/2015

linda G.

When we were looking for appliances, Top Line was recommended to us. We dealt with Adam who was very professional and informative. We purchased our appliances there. When we had a question or needed specs for the appliances, Adam answered our questions quickly and either by email or phone. I would recommend Top LIne to anyone looking for new appliances. We had a terrific experience with them and Adam went above and beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
Order and Deliver appliances

01/12/2015

Pat S.

Very responsive. They matched competitor's website price. Stored my purchases until my kitchen renovation was done.

Description of Work
new kitchen appliances.

12/08/2014

Tina L.

from start to finish, a pleasure to work with them. the appointment was scheduled very quickly, someone came to measure the space we had available as it was going to be a very tight fit, and when the workers came they were extremely neat and careful in moving the old and new appliances around the house.

Description of Work
removed old double wall oven and installed new one.

11/18/2014

Diane M.

Very well love the work and the people doing the installation were excellent

Description of Work
Windows

D&F Appliance Repair

I have been Repairing Appliance for over ten years now. I have EPA certification in Refrigeration and also certification In Basic Appliance Repair.Im very dedicated on getting the job done right the first time.We also take pride in being very fair with the prices of our services.I also take the time to explain the process from beginning to end. I have a friendly attitude but a serious outlook on helping people out with fixing there Appliance problems

CFI Home Improvement

CFI- Clean, Fix and Improve, takes pride in all jobs. No matter what size job, CFI strives for 100% customer satisfaction. FREE estimates.

Volt Communications

We are a local small business that specializes in home and business security but also anything low voltage related. Our most important goal is to give the best possible customer satisfaction and service. We have years of military and security background and would like to protect you, your family, and your business with the knowledge we have perfected. we specialize in camera systems, burglar alarms, access control, remote-controlled gates, intercoms, doorbells, low voltage lighting, sound systems, any type of low voltage wiring and more.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal

Appliance sales, repair - large and small, cabinet making, TV sales, remodeling - kitchen and bathroom, stereo & home theater systems.