A Master Builders

With Angi since November 2012

JA Drywall LLC

none

Bowen Contracting Inc

We are an established locally owned business since 1991. We provide all aspects of home building and remodeling. We are experts in complete basement remodels and finishing, decks, porches, additions, kitchen, bath, roofing and siding. I have built Bowen Contracting Inc. on my reputation. My business license number is on record at the New Jersey Office Attorney General Division of Consumers Affairs offices. We carry a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy held with Associated Ins. Partners, LLC. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau. My staff are skilled professionals. We are small enough to give personal service but big enough to handle the largest and most difficult projects. You will be dealing with the hands on owner from the initial proposal through to the end of your project. Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction throughout every phase of the construction process. Call, Text or Email me anytime @ (609) 405-1577 / bowencontracting@comcast.net

Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimates.

12/13/2012

I've hired several other handymen / home improvement contractors in our area. Finding an honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable contractor is like a needle in a haystack. Randy and his crew are wonderful. They get the job done in a timely and professional manner without the drama you would find with most of the contractors in this area. I will definitely be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Transformed a small poorly designed laundry room into a beautiful space. Complete with a utility sink, counter and custom cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,handyman service,remodeling

Commercial & residential. Full service construction company. Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling.