Costanzo Electrical & Mechanical, LLC

34EB01536200
NJ
New Jersey: General
03/31/2024

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

161 Lake Dr W

Wayne, NJ 07470

We are a full service Electrical contracator in both residental and commercial. Our motto is "No Problems, Just Solutions." We take this very serious. We have found by taking time to find out our customers needs and wants that there is always a way to meet their expectations. We mean it when we say there is no job to small, if you have an electrical need we want to be there to help.We are licensed, fully insured and bonded. You can find us on facebook, twitter, and our website has pictures and testimonials. We provide free estimates, so gives us a call today!...

electrician (78)lighting (26)ceiling fan installation (9)generator service (7)home remodeling (1)HVAC Companies (1)landscape lighting (1)

06/21/2021

Christie D.

Initially, they had come in to fix 50+ bulbs in complex lighting fixtures and later discovered that ballasts needed to be replaced as well. They were able to get the job done in 2 days and August also helped me with a last-minute electrical problem. They are very friendly people with great customer service. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for reliable electricians who actually know what they’re doing!

Description of Work
Replace lightbulbs, fix ballasts

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

03/19/2020

Janet D.

August did an expert job. He is cordial, professional and skilled at what he does in the sense that he had to change a light fixture from 1920 to a more updated one and took great care with the installation. I would highly recommend and for sure, call again for my electrical jobs.

Description of Work
Installation of light on ceiling

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

12/20/2019

joyce D.

It was a pleasure working with August and his workers. He explained exactly what he was going to do and did exactly what he explained to me. He worked efficiently and he definitely knows what he is doing. The best contractor I ever had in my house. They cleaned up after themselves and even used the basement door so as not to track footprints in the house because it turned out to be a rainy day. I asked August if he could do a few things for me that needed to be done and was expecting to pay the extra money. August didn't change the original quote and I was surprised. That has never happened to me. I would definitely recommend him for electrical projects in the home and I definitely would use him again without hesitation. The project took just as long as he said it would. Definitely call him for any electrical projects you have. His prices are reasonable, if you have any electrical work done in your home before, you will know this. Great experience.

Description of Work
Replacement of electrical panel.

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

10/14/2019

MARION J.

He was punctual,professional and friendly he arrived the next day after we spoke which was 10/3/19. He also offered me a discount when I had 2 boxes to do instead of one. He told me from the start he was working on another job which was ok. He had to get permits and said it would take at least 3days to get them. I spoke with him on the 7th and he said it just takes time for them to be processed. I called him again on the 9th and he told me the same thing. Two days Iater on 11th I called the Permit dept. and there was no record of anyone applying for a permit to perform the work for the fuse boxes at my address. When I confronted him about it he got very angry and our conversation ended , not on a good vibe.

Description of Work
My fuse electrical panel needed to be updated

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

After meeting with you on 10/3 and providing you an estimate you committed to the job on 10/7 after adding the extra work to be done (2nd panel). I said it would take me several days to get the permits filed. I was able to get the permits filed and paid for 4 days from you confirming the job. While I’m sorry you we’re not happy with the level of service I tried to provide, I do hope you find an electrician that can better meet your needs to complete the job.

10/12/2019

Rich B.

Great service, fast and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

06/17/2019

Valerie H.

They told me they were not available my preferred days of via voicemail.

Description of Work
Rewiring, outlet repair or replacements.

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

I am sorry we couldn't meet your schedule. It would not be fair or professional for us to cancel already scheduled appointments on customers who where patiently waiting for us. Have a good weekend Tim Andro/Owner All-Phases Electrcial

05/23/2019

Cedric H.

Very well - Gave very good price. Made recommendation for conduit instead of just line on side of house. Work is clean and neat. New panel with tons of space for additional circuits when we finish basement. Just passed inspection today. Will use again.

Description of Work
Upgrade Electrical panel to 200 amp replace panel

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

11/10/2018

Julia S.

Contacted us morning of request. Advised to replace since long past life expectancy. Provided quote and estimated time of installation. Contacted us to let us know arrival would be a little late (much appreciated!). Replacement was done efficiently and quickly. Delighted with replacement, responsiveness, and quality of work. Would definitely use again as well as recommend to others.

Description of Work
30 year-old baseboard heater in half bath not working.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Cost $343.15

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

04/28/2018

Bruce R.

The 2 man team quickly diagnosed the problem to be a bad circuit breaker switch in the electrical box. Within an hour they had everything working. They were very professional and worked quickly to solve and fix the problem.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet boxes and 2 ceiling lights blew

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

12/06/2017

JongMan K.

Fantastic. Guys were prompted, showed up on time, figured out the issue (they didn't need to run a new cable, the previous electrician screwed up) and fixed it quickly, all with a very reasonable fee. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Run new cables for a wall oven.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

All lighting. Trouble shooting. Service upgrades. Additions. Renovations. Video cameras. Cat5. Design. Inspections. Old house rewiring & repair. Ceiling fans. 120 volt smoke detector. Solar installs.

MasterCard, Check, Visa