Allied Brothers Remodeling Corp.

Founded 2013 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
13VH08476800

20 Parish Dr

Wayne, NJ 07470

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Siding and Roofing Job

Siding and Roofing Job

roofing202007470
We offer all standard and high-end roofing services to our customers. Quality Workmanship.

Allied Brothers Home Corp is ready to turn your bathroom, kitchen, or deck to ready and terrific. Our premium-quality products great craftsmanship and attentive customer service will make your project a resounding success. Not only does our work look fantastic but comes back by strong life time warranty. Request an Appointment now, you wont regret trusting us we have been doing this for 50 years and not only that bit we work with siding as well and roofing we can do everything for you for a friendly price....

roofing (6)siding companies (3)home remodeling (2)gutter repair (1)decks & porches (1)skylight installation (2)bathtub refinishing (1)

01/31/2021

Allied Brothers replaced my roof. Working with Tyler and his wife Lisa was the best experience I have ever had. From the moment I sign the contract and gave a deposit Tyler was on time in getting back to me and maintained a constant communication with me to keep me informed on everything from material delivery to a project start date. Allied Brothers were extremely professional as they completely ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category bathtub refinishing,gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you for the support, it was a pleasure working with you, hope to see you soon. Thank you for giving Tyler and I the chance to help you with your home improvement. Thank you, Allied Brothers

01/29/2021

Very happy with all the quick hard work. Lisa was a wonderful help with deciding on decorative touches.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for giving me the chance to help you with your bathroom renovation. Hope to see you soon with your future projects! It was awesome working with you and your family. Thank you, ALLIED BROTHERS LISA

09/10/2020

Excellent job.. I have a 2 family home and this was a big job. 2 levels of soffit and gutter along with gutter guards. They got it done in ONE DAY!!! Hard workers and great at what they do!!

Description of Work
Soffit and Gutter

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

07/31/2020

It was a great service. They were a great workers.

Description of Work
They did remodeling for my deck.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/30/2020

It went well and I liked it and I would use the company again in the future.

Description of Work
They installed a roof.

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

07/30/2020

Went very well. They came the day they said they would and did a very nice clean job. Would highly recommend them. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Roofing

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,skylights

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

07/27/2020

They were excellent and they have a fair price.

Description of Work
Roof work

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/23/2020

I will definitely be looking to hire Allied Brothers once again. Everything was done in a timely and professional matter. I needed to remodel my kitchen and bathroom since they were out of date, not only did they pass my expectations but they also made sure I was satisfied with the finished job, any minor change I requested they did it with no problem. I 100% recommended Allied Brothers to anyone ...

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/22/2020

The work was good,The price was good and fair.

Description of Work
They built a walk-in closet for me

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

07/21/2020

Very pleasant and respectful. Extremely hard workers and did everything I ask them to do. 100% would use them again!! GREAT JOB!!

Description of Work
Roofing siding

Category roofing,siding,skylights

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Commercial and Residential: Kitchen Remodeling, Construction Management, Carpentry, Framing Installation, Wood Fence Installation, Vinyl or PVC Fence Installation, PVC Gutter Installation, Bathtub Resurfacing, Asphalt Shingle Roof Installation, Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair, Skylight Installation, Siding, Skylight Installation, Bathroom Remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check