Gutter Giants LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

1435 Rte 539 Ste 5

TUCKERTON, NJ 08087

www.guttergiants.net

Gutter Giants, LLC was established in 2010. Daniel Adkisson, his wife Maggie and son Frank decided to take the leap of opening their own business to fulfill Daniel’s dream of becoming his own boss and, more importantly ,offering a quality product and excellent customer service to his clients. With over 17 years of experience in the gutter installation and maintenance business, Daniel and his family founded Gutter Giants, LLC, with a clear view of how they wanted to operate. Gutter Giants, LLC, is a home maintenance service company. Our company’s unique combination of gutter installation, maintenance, gutter guard installation and power washing allows us to not only keep your home in good repair but looking beautiful, as well. We achieve this by protecting your home from water damage, wood rot, mold, grime, and those ugly streaks on the roof that we all know too well. With Gutter Giants, LLC you will not only receive excellent customer service, product and quality craftsmanship, you will have the peace of mind knowing that our family stands behind the work we do. Gutter Giants, LLC ,is fully licensed and insured, NJ Lic. #13VH06160100. Also being family owned and operated Gutter Giants, LLC alleviates the middleman. When you call us you will speak directly with the owners. Our dedication does not end there – we will be there throughout the process of receiving our services and available when you need us. We have a staff that has more than 20 years in the industry, including gutter sales specialists. Call us at (609) 412-3032 to discuss our gutter maintenance services....

gutter repair (154)gutter cleaning (92)pressure washing (23)roof cleaning (6)deck cleaning (2)garage doors (1)

06/20/2018

Richard S.

Work was completed as requested, timely and within estimate. Very responsive. Great use of technology to ensure i was aware of when they would arrive and when the job was completed.

Description of Work
Gutter replaced on entire home

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

11/22/2017

Julian K.

These guys were really great, very professional and courteous. They did a great job fixing all my issues and quality work was done in a quick professional manner.

Description of Work
I had a problem with a leak coming between my gutter and the roof and a new spout put in.

10/02/2017

Patrick G.

The crew that was sent was top notch. Very detailed and install was great.

Description of Work
Clean out upper gutters and install gutter guards

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

08/21/2017

G. W.

Excellent, efficient, able to handle difficult jobs without issue. These guys are awesome.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning around trees and shrubs, not exactly an easy job.

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

07/27/2017

John G.

Gutter Giants came to my house (which is at he northern limit of their service area) three times until the problem was fixed. They refused extra payment for the added trips. Gutter Giants have restored my faith in humanity!

Description of Work
I have a gutter with a gutter guard on top. Because of the configuration of the roof the front gutter always overflowed during heavy downpours. I have had at least three other contractors try to solve this problem with no luck.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

07/12/2017

lisa C.

well they were very late and never called to let me know that they were going to be late. I thought that was very unprofessional but they cleaned my gutters

Description of Work
had my gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

06/29/2017

Chalreen S.

Everything went great. I was very happy and impressed with the service I received with Dan and Gutter Giants. Dan was responsive to my phone called immediately. When the service was performed the guys were professional and answered any questions I had. I would highly reccomend anyone to use Dan. In a world of big companies it was nice to find someone who still values customer service.

Description of Work
We had gutters installed

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

05/16/2017

Kristine P.

Quick, clean, professional and affordable

Description of Work
Gutted cleaning

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

02/02/2017

Virginia H.

Job well done. Punctual, professional and tidy.

Description of Work
Leaf and grit removal from gutters

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

09/07/2016

Shelly A.

What can I say!!! We loved Dan and crew!! We recently moved into our "older" dream home that was in desperate need of gutters and a power wash. Dan squeezed me into his busy day when I called and came out for a estimate. I am one who NEVER accepts just one estimate, but after meeting and listening to Dan, there was no need to look any further. His installation team lead by Chris, worked straight through (ok, I twisted their arms to take water breaks and have some fruit), on one of the hottest days this summer. Their workmanship and professionalism warrants nothing less that an A+!! The new gutters with guards look great, the house looks brand new from the power wash... so much that our neighbors hired GG the next day to power wash their home! We will be hiring Dan and co. to power wash our backyard deck when ready and I highly recommend Gutter Giants, LLC to everyone!

Description of Work
Installation of gutters with mesh guards and power washing of entire home.

Category gutter repair,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

Power Washing. Roof Cleaning. Gutter Guard Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Maintenance & Repairs. Rotted Wood Repair. Fascia & Soffit Capping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express