Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2019

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty....

4.1

4.4

4.2

irrigation system (31)lawn & landscaping (12)lawn care (3)hardscaping (1)

07/28/2022

Ramesh C.

Excellent. The tech did not unnecessarily say this is broke or that is broke. Fixed the things real quick and did not ask for any extra money than the visit fee. Hard to find such honest and great at work techs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler fix

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

06/22/2022

Larry F.

Took a couple of tries to pass inspection, but they were very responsive and quick to remediate all (very mi or) issues.

Description of Work
installed sprinkler system

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/16/2022

A M.

Joey from Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers LLC stole personal property from the premises and has refused to return the items. Joey is a thief. Additionally the new sprinkler timer installed by Joey was not installed properly and isn't working. System is in worse condition than before service. Terrible Company. DO NOT USE!

Description of Work
SPRINKLER TIMER / ZONE DIAGNOSIS

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

05/31/2022

Emil G.

When the sprinkler system went down I called them When they said they gonna come they changes it seven o'clock in the morning. I call them back but couldn't get them back on the phone a woman got back to me days later So the sprinkler was stuck on they never called me back she said we'll get back to you and never got to me , comes up with excuses

Description of Work
To fix a Lawn Sprinklers

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

05/17/2022

Dayo J.

Do not use this company. Joseph convinced me to move irrigation controller from the basement to the outside because they could not figure out the wiring. They promised to return to encase the exposed wire in a tube to protect it. Once they got paid, they never responded to several calls, texts or emails. I have all the records. A number of the sprinkler heads did not work after first or second use. Paid $3200 and got fleeced.

Description of Work
Installation of additional sprinklers

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

11/10/2021

Jerry H.

They did the service at first but they had an attitude. Also I called them back on Monday and left messages too but I got no response from them, definitely not recommended

Description of Work
I wanted them to close my sprinkler system

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

06/11/2021

Michael Z.

Install went very well. Great system, very professional... Overall, very pleased would recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
new install

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

06/04/2021

Gene B.

Issues were identified and addressed quickly and in a professional manner. Received a higher degree of responsiveness throughout process.

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix malfunctioning zones in system

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

06/04/2021

Alan K.

Very well. He was quick and efficient

Description of Work
fixed main break in sprinkler system

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/02/2021

Thomas T.

Great. They showed up on time and communicated clearly. Quite frankly I though there was NO WAY he could replace the 23 sprinkler heads in the 3 hours he estimated. He proved me wrong and did it in less then that in the rain no less.

Description of Work
Replace sprinkler heads

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

06/02/2021

Edward M.

This family owned business takes its business very seriously. They are very responsive to customers and potential customers. I would go so far as to say their business is a vocation. We interviewed three other companies and Drew Harp far and away had the best price and provided a large number of variable sprinkler heads for different areas of the yard. They showed up when they said they would show up and completed the job quickly and expertly. They explained all our options and provided us with a quick written estimate . We were reluctant about putting in a lawn sprinkler system because there are so many fly by night companies. Drew Harp are total professionals. They are reliable, reasonable, responsive and really value their customers. They did an excellent job and we are very happy. Best of all, our lawn is very happy. Thank you Drew Harp.

Description of Work
Lawn Sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

05/05/2021

Roman C.

Very responsive, polite, and quality service provided. I needed a 13 zone system repaired quickly before the season and Drew-Harp came out immediately and took care of me. Highly recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Replaced heads on system

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

Thank you!! It was my pleasure! Thank you for your service!!!

04/02/2021

tina M.

Everything was done professionally and the workers were amazing

Description of Work
irrigation install

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

09/25/2020

Stephen L.

They arrived on time and installed on the day they said they would , everything worked that first week, the sprinkler heads have a 5 year warranty, they started failing the next week. Now 3 months later 6 sprinkler heads do not work, after repeated calls and texts absolutely no response from the company, and to top it all off , the day they were installing the lines they cut through my sump pump line and did not inform me so I started getting water in my basement during the bad storms we had June and July , I only discovered this when a puddle started forming my yard forming on days it wasn’t raining , I had to trench and replace entire Line . Do NOT use this company

Description of Work
Sprinkler system install

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

09/10/2020

Jennifer K.

Installation a little over a month ago went quick and system was running when they left. I have had problems and noticed issues since. The sprinklers lost pressure and were leaking after two weeks. A person came a couple days after a call and had to clear the lines and said I may need scrubbers. I recently top dressed and overseeded and have now noticed that because of the sprinkler set up, leaning sprinkler heads and heads being installed to deep that I am getting puddles and uneven coverage. Even spots that were dry. Currently waiting on a response from two emails. Will have to make a phone call. I am a sprinkler novice and would have asked more questions during the installation if I had known better.

Description of Work
Irrigation system installed

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/27/2020

Shirish K.

The sprinkler install in itself went very well. Sprinkler system is working fine. The crew did install some sprinkler heads outside my property lines but corrected it after I pointed it out to them. The worst part is, I have sump pump in my basement which was being drained to the curb with an under the ground pipe. In the process of installation that pipe was cut and was not repaired correctly. This was never told to me and the pipe was just left to drain in the middle of my front lawn close to my property boundary. Only after it started raining and my lawn started looking bad at the drainage spot I noticed it. I have tried to contact them but have had no response thru Angie's list messaging or email or phone.

Description of Work
I wanted to get Sprinkler's installed in my Front as well as back Yard

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

08/26/2020

JOSEPH V.

Great price. Great quality service. Will recommend to anyone that needs this done that asks.

Description of Work
Lawn sprinkler system install

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/06/2020

D R.

Their service was fantastic and I have already recommended them to others!!!!!

Description of Work
Sprinkler head adjustments and replacement

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/26/2020

Shay O.

Mission was accomplished. The technician that was sent out was courteous, professional and diligent working during the heavy rain. He took his times and he waited for the rain to let up and did a great job turning the sprinkler system on and ensuring everything was functioning amidst the heavy rain before he left.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system’s back flow pipe had to be repaired and system had to be activated.

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/18/2020

Anthony P.

The company never bothered to even return our calls to give them business.

Description of Work
Needed my entire system adjusted

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

I do apologize [Member Name Removed]. I never got a voicemail, text or email from you. Or I would have gladly had my office reach out too you and explain our situation. My entire company has been shut down for 2 weeks because one of my guys texted positive for COVID. We will be returning too work tomorrow if you still need help. Thank you and Have a Great day.

07/16/2020

Ron P.

Sean arrived on time and replaced the back flow valve and associated plumbing in a very quick & proficient manner. My system is now up and running

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/09/2020

jeff D.

Very well. They earned a new customer.

Description of Work
Drop sprinkler additional zone

Work Completed On 07/09/2020