MAK Construction Corp

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2008

11 Highbridge Rd

Trenton, NJ 08620

Free estimates. Cost is determined by the job. May contact by phone 609-298-8030 and / or email info@makconsstruction.com. Since 1986 M.A.K. Construction Corp. has offered the highest quality workmanship and an unmatched level of expertise in home remodeling including additions, basements, windows, doors, decks, siding, roofing, gutters and flashings. When making interior or exterior decorating choices, homeowners are looking to transform their homes to fit their personal style. We are here to help our customers to make a choice from the best brands to reflect the quality of their homes. M.A.K. Construction Corp. uses building products that will beautify and increase the value of homes for years to come. You can be confident that our company will put years of experience to work for you, to transform your house into a home of comfort and beauty....

12/17/2021

Doug M.

The project manager, Marcin Michalowski came out to give a quote on new windows and a roof. He said he needed to take some measurements and send a quote. He measured one window and left!! So obviously, we never received the quote! Stay away - there are plenty of other qualified contractors that won't BS you! These guys will just waste your valuable time.

Description of Work
Roofing and window replacement

Category roofing,replacement windows,doors

04/08/2020

Sonja H.

We received a fair estimate of the work that needed to be done. Daniel was on time to the initial appointment, he was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything in detail to us. It was a big job tearing of cedar shingles, he had a crew of 2 guys working at our house. They were diligent, thorough, very pleasant and left the job site very clean after a days work. Daniel stopped by every day to make sure all is going to our requirement. He even proposed the idea of re-doing our staircase and entrance way to match the house. He designed it and picked out the materials, it came out beautifully!! We will hire Daniel and MAK again for any other house improvements we have coming up. We highly recommended him and MAK.

Description of Work
Siding, Stonework and walkway

Category siding,replacement windows

03/05/2018

Art M.

Called and made appointment and they never showed or called to cancel. Second time I've tried using an Angie's list referral that this has happened in the last two weeks. Will not use again for this type of work.

Description of Work
replace gutters & install guards

Category gutter repair,roofing

Dear [Member Name Removed], we had only one phone call from you and something went wrong with scheduling. We would certainly appreciate your calling us back instead of immediate bad review for missing one appointment. As you may check we are helping many homeowners with high satisfaction records. Our customers are extremely important to us and we're scheduling as soon as possible to accommodate small service calls or big projects. We do appreciate as customers have understanding busy days are sometimes overwhelming as we are trying to help many homeowners. With all respect and hope, we will be able to help you in the future.

06/15/2017

Tom V.

it was beautiful everything was like clockwork it was great

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom. As you might think of any other home improvement project we will be here. Thank you again!

05/20/2017

Amy S.

I called on a Tuesday to set up an appointment for the upcoming Saturday. I was given a window of 1pm-2pm arrival time. I called after 2pm for an update and someone took my name and called me back. The return phone call came a few minutes later and the gentleman asked me what this was for. I stated I had scheduled an appointment to get a quote for a deck. He asked me a few questions about the deck and then stated the person that does quotes was out sick today. I asked why I hadn't received a phone call earlier letting me know this. I received a very unprofessional response of "Well I called you now didn't I?". I will never even dream of calling this unprofessional outfit again. Avoid at all costs!

Description of Work
Deck and screened in porch

Category decks

I am so disappointed to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention. No questions ask we should of inform you ahead of time if the person is sick and not available to keep the appointment. I do hope you don't judge the entire company by this one experience. We really appreciate your feedback as we strive to create positive customer connection. Feel free to reach out to me directly. If you ever have any question or comment or if there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience. With all respect Business Coordinator,

05/02/2017

Brenda M.

Paul from M.A.K. Construction Corp. came to our home, and we were given pamphlets explaining the materials that would be installed on our roof, colors from which to choose, as well as a written estimate. The workers were punctual. The work was done well. The bulk of the work was done in one day (Friday), and they finished up on schedule (Tuesday). The workers used tarps to protect the house and cleaned up afterwards. They were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
M.A.K. Construction Corp. installed a new roof on our home.

Pleasure working with you. Consider us for any other home improvement project. Thank you for your business.

02/25/2017

Gary J.

I called MAK on a Saturday to request an estimate for a new roof and window replacement. I was told the technician would call me back to set up the appointment. 1 1/2 weeks passed so I called again on a weekday to request the same thing. A different woman apologized and told me that Mark would call me. It's now been at least 4 weeks and I've heard nothing. If their work is anything like their responsiveness, I'm glad they didn't call me!

Description of Work
Roof and window replacement

Category roofing,replacement windows

Something went horribly wrong here since we love those kind of projects [Member Name Removed]. Unfortunately, I don't see any additional calls from you and the first one must be somehow omitted. Human error that's all what I see happened here. Please do not go by your one experience since we really value our customers and quality workmanship. Kind Regards,

12/24/2016

Robert G.

Great. They were punctual, thorough, professional and clean. Protected our property and shrubbery with tarps. Finished when they said they would. They're price beat two other companies substantially. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and replace with new one.

Thank you very much for your business. Please call us for any other project you might have.

10/07/2016

J Gary F.

The first quote for this work over a small porch of $7,000 ... but if I signed right NOW i could get it for $6,000. Since my neighbor and his Enter roof done for $6,000 ... I had a suspicion that it was somewhat high. I also checked my face in the mirror after the Rep left to see if it had morphed into Goofy's face. The next estimate was for $4,000. I contacted MAK who did my an excellent job on my neighbors house and the President, Marion, came quickly buy. He went on the roof, and analysed what was needed and what was OK. (The house is 33 years old and we had the roof reshingled 16 years ago.) He examined all parts of the roof and told me that in addition, to the porch roof, the gutter on the main roof above had separated from the poorly constructed facing board and it should be replaced. The builder used compressed cardboard instead of wood which was allowed back then. His crew were friendly and efficient and made the repairs quickly. The cost was $1,800. I very gladly put up the MAK sign on my lawn.

Description of Work
Repair of roof on porch and install new gutter and facing board on one side roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/09/2016

Cheryl K.

I called to have a MAK contractor come out to give me a quote on replacing my roof. He came out and looked at the job and said he would email me a quote but I didn't receive anything . Two weeks later, I called the main office to confirm that they had the correct email address and the office manager confirmed that they did (I've done business with them 2-3 times previously), and she would have someone call me. Still nothing. A few days later, I saw a MAK contractor doing work one block over in my development and I asked if someone could call me back. He told me that I had to call the main office. A few days later I called the office again. The office manager was polite, courteous and told me that the contractor had a family emergency and that someone would call/email me back. I still received nothing. I'm very frustrated that they think this LITTLE of a repeat customer.

Description of Work
A new roof

Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

JNG General Contracting LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Also services Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren Counties

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Carpentry, roofing, siding, doors & windows, skylights, remodeling, additions, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, porches, trim work, shutters, gutters & downspouts.