Century Masonry & Waterproofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2009

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

78 Sherman Ridge Rd

Sussex, NJ 07461

Water control, drain systems, sump pumps, battery back-up pumps, crawl space encapsulation & wall repair. Additional email - centurywaterproofing@yahoo.com. Additional email - Centurywaterproofng@embarqmail.com...

basement waterproofing (53)well & water pump repair (15)masonry (14)drain pipe installation (12)concrete repair (12)foundation repair (11)excavating (5)water damage restoration (4)window replacement (3)insulation (2)flooring (2)interior painting (1)

07/19/2021

Quality craftmanship, true to commitment, utmost professionalism, reasonable cost, and more... Century Masonry and Waterproofing are outstanding professionals, providing quality service and product at a reasonable cost. Besides their exemplary work ethic, they are kind, thoughtful, caring and respectful people, going above and beyond to help us. They treated my family with kindness and concern, he...

Description of Work
We needed a concrete slab for our new steel garage.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

02/18/2021

We had water issues in our basement. They provided great, cost effective solution and explained all the steps for the resolution. Professional, knowledgeable and clean service. We are so satisfied we would not hesitate to recommend them!!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing, cracked foundation

Category concrete repair,masonry,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you! Good luck, I’ll be available if you need me !

03/03/2020

I couldn't have had a better experience. Everything was done perfectly and on time. If you've had problems with other contractors, Sean will restore your faith in humanity that there are real professionals out there, who care about doing the right thing.

Description of Work
We needed our basement crawl space to be waterproofed

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

Review for Century Masonry & Waterproofing - 78 Sherman Ridge Rd, Sussex, NJ - 38422162

Thank you for such a great review! You were a pleasure to work with, if you ever need us , please don't hesitate to reach out. Be well and enjoy your new place!

02/12/2020

Fantastic! Still so happy about how everything went and how professional and knowledgable Sean was and what a pleasure he was to work with. We have been busy transforming a dank, disgusting old fieldstone foundation basement that had a variety of water issues into usable space. Between creating a lapidary work area for our son, an art area for me and some play area for our grandkids, we have been ...

Description of Work
We needed French Drains and a new floor in our 120+ year old basement.

Category concrete repair,masonry,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Thank you and THANK YOU for your recommendations! I hope you all are doing well. All the best and good luck with your transformation:)

02/11/2020

Sean and his company were top notch AAA. They showed up on time and finished on schedule. Sean himself is very personable and walked me through all the details of this job. I would hire this company again and would be proud to show their work

Description of Work
Waterproof Basement

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Review for Century Masonry & Waterproofing - 78 Sherman Ridge Rd, Sussex, NJ - 38382150

Thank you so much for your review! We will be working right around the corner from you next week, I'll stop to say hi if I see you there. Be well and thank you again.

02/07/2020

To be honest, I don't see how it could have gone better. The crew was there on time, worked diligently and respectfully, and was totally professional. The team took pictures for me as the work progressed also.

Description of Work
Waterproofing of crawl space

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you for your review, please feel free to contact me with any questions. Best Of luck moving forward, you were great to work with!

03/04/2019

Excellent service from Sean and crew. On time, hard workers, cleaned up each day and solved my water and musty smell problem in basement of old house. Answered all questions and did not try to sell me things I did not need. You will not have to be worried about service with Sean and Century waterproofing.

Description of Work
French drain installed

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you very much, I appreciate your review. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and I'm sure the guys are too ! They use your gifts on a daily basis. Have a great day!

01/06/2019

Excellent, Sean did a fantastic job. We have not had any water come in since he repaired the crack and we have had a lot of rain . Sean and his father in-law "Poppy" were very personable and professional. We would highly recommend Sean and would not hesitate to use him again.

Description of Work
repair 1 crack in the foundation, where water was seeping in during heavy rains

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you and your family have a great new year :)!

12/24/2018

always excellent service: Century reduced dampness in three family houses in Sparta and Franklin, NJ good office phone service

Description of Work
fix damp basement

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

You and your family have been great to work with . I appreciate your referrals and wish you a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic new year!

12/18/2018

Sean and his team are the greatest! Professional, clean, respectful to females in charge of project, knowledgeable and willing to share. Always stayed in touch and let us know what's next. Provided great suggestions and perspective. Helped coordinate other contractors involved. I still cant believe how great it looks. Stayed within the stated time line, showed up when supposed to, billed as estima...

Description of Work
Basement (below grade area) Demolition, gut to studs, install drainage, sump pump , sani dry system, reconstruct stairs, install basement to beautiful wall panels, install BriteWall where needed, replace stairs, reconstruct drop ceiling, sure up windows.......

Category concrete repair,excavators,insulation,masonry,water damage restoration,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and your interest and kindness was much appreciated not only by me but the guys too ! I'm very happy knowing that you are going to use your new space and are excited with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to seeing the newly epoxied floor so please expect a visit. I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas and wish you a great New Year !

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available