Pelaez y Valentin

Founded 2020 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

156 Kamm Ave

South River, NJ 08882

Please call for more details.
Driveways - Concrete Project

Driveways - Concrete Project

concrete driveways
sidewalk

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors....

4.3

lawn & landscaping (13)lawn care (6)concrete driveways (5)concrete repair (5)hardscaping (3)mulch delivering (3)Patios (2)deck cleaning (2)masonry (2)tree service (1)

07/22/2021

As someone else said, they showed up and finished the job before other quotes came in. They leveled out a cracked concrete apron that was split into two levels and handled an unexpectedly challenging concrete removal.

Description of Work
Replace cracked concrete garage apron

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

06/25/2021

Awesome job, very professional. Job was completed on time

Description of Work
patio

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/24/2021

Service was outstanding! Dedicated and hardworking team completed the job efficiently and expertly! I am delighted with the final walkway and step and the fact that they were able to complete everything in one day, and at such a good price! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
concrete

Category concrete repair,masonry,patios

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for your review. I am beyond happy and grateful you were satisfied with our hard work. We look forward to working with you again.

06/17/2021

They delivered on what was promised.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/19/2021

Fernando was great to work with. He was very responsive and did exactly what i asked for and more. He and his crew worked 12 hour days to get the job done. His pricing was great. I will always go to Fernando first for all of my landscape and concrete needs. I was so happy with his work, I've referred him to multiple family members already. Call him for a quote, it will be well worth it!!

Description of Work
Clean up of debris in my back yard, leveling out yard, top soil and sod

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Review for Pelaez y Valentin - 156 Kamm Ave, South River, NJ - 39337173

[Member Name Removed], thank you for speaking highly of me. Our company does the best we can to provide our clients with high quality services. Thank you so much for your review and for preferring our company first for landscaping and construction needs.

05/17/2021

This was the easiest contractor I have ever dealt with. The work was perfect, and done before three other contractors got us an estimate. The team was friendly and cleaned up everything when they finished! Excellent in all aspects!!!!

Description of Work
Patios and walkway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

I am glad you were satisfied with our customer service and company services. We appreciate it, thank you for your review.

04/13/2021

Great! Very quick response and scheduling. The patio and walkway look brand new!

Description of Work
My patio and walkway needed to be cleaned and re-sanded. I also had a few areas were the walkway had raised. They re-set the pavers.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

I am glad you were satisfied with our customer service and company services. Thank you so much for your review.

03/26/2021

Excellent they started on time an improved my backyard.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

Thank you for your review.

03/25/2021

Pelaez provided great and prompt service. They came out for a quote ASAP and got the job done at a fair price and fast. Great Job!

Description of Work
Concrete Project

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

We love to see our clients happy for our services. Thank you so much for your review.

01/08/2021

Pelaez was very responsive. He came in the same day to give me an estimate and agreed to perform the job 2 days after. He showed up on time. The job was complicated since there was no vehicle access to the backyard where the tree fell. Him and his crew worked fast and strategically to finish up. The price was very competitive and the lowest among the 3 estimates I received.

Description of Work
Tree removal and haul away

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

We love to provide great customer service and awesome landscaping and construction work. Thank you so much for your review.

Check, Visa