A R S Home Improvements

Kitchen Remodel

Kitchen Remodel

electrician2020
Full kitchen remodel , plumbing , electric , paint

ARS Home Improvement provides our customers with the best quality work and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ARS Home Improvement is a leader providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!...
Bathroom Renovation  - Image

Basement Finish

home remodeling

2020

Resposiveness

interior painting (8)home remodeling (4)drywall (3)basement remodeling (2)HVAC Companies (1)electrician (5)plumbers (4)

10/11/2020

Artie is extremely knowledgeable about his trade. He and his team show up on time each day they are working at your house and their work area is spotless when they leave on a daily basis. Artie spends time working with you and your budget. I do highly recommend Artie and ARS construction for any of your home remodeling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/20/2020

We could not be happier😀 we used ARS to remodel our kitchen last month and are totally satisfied with the job which was performed by Artie,s team. We had all new cabinets, countertops flooring painting and electrical work done. All of ARS workers completed their work on time and in a professional manner. We were so glad we listened to Artie’s advice on putting a pass through into our living room....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

09/18/2020

After an extensive search for hiring a contractor to perform a total kitchen remodel we ended up choosing ARS Home Improvements and we could not have been happier with our selection!😀 Artie’s team we’re both professional and attentive to performing all their tasks on time. Our work included an entire kitchen demolishing, replacement of all new cabinets, counter tops flooring lighting and painting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

It was a pleasure working alongside you both ! Trusting me with a vision based on your insights and wish lists, we were able to build out a space that will accommodate family gatherings in the future years to come! All the best Artie

08/04/2020

Artie and his team were a hardworking team. They were always on time. We love the finished product. We will be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete basement remodel, electric, plumbing, flooring,paint

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

02/18/2020

Artie was extremely professional answering all my questions from the first meeting. His crew was very polite and hard working. they took a little less than two weeks to bring down a wall, flooring and painting. I am extremely happy with how my bedroom and closet turned out. I will definitely hire Artie for my next job which will be remodeling my bathrooms

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete renovation, sheetrock, painting, flooring

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/18/2020

I recently used ARS to replace my existing kitchen with a new kitchen and repaint all the perimeter walls including the ceiling. My wife and I were very pleased with the finished product. We really appreciated the fact that the owner and his employees paid close attention to the details by being clean and protecting all the areas they walked through during the entire length of the project. This wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/10/2020

Artie does great work and is flexible with his schedule. He helped us find a leak in our balcony, fix it and repair all the subfloor and ceiling below in the basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tiles , demolition , sheetrock, paint, plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

01/18/2020

From start to finish the entire team was organized and worked in a professional matter. I was extremely happy with the final product and the outcome of the bathroom. The renovation of the bathroom and painting was exactly as discussed without any hidden surprises. I would highly recommend ARS Home Improvement for any future renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom renovation and painting

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

01/17/2020

It went great. I had a leak that damage my ceiling and he removed the sheet rock. He was on time and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

01/16/2020

They were excellent,very professional and all round they perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Additions & Remodeling, Major Home Repairs, Cabinets, Ceilings - Repair or Remove, Drywall & Plaster, Flooring & Carpet, Laminate Wood / Stone Floor Repair Garage & Garage Doors, Build Garage Painting, Paint Removal, Paint or Stain Small Projects, Faux Finish Painting Siding, Vinyl Siding Install, Vinyl Siding Repair Wood / Fiber-Cement Siding Repair, Wood / Fiber-Cement Siding Install, Tile, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Repair, Natural Stone Tile Repair

Ask details.