B & A Roofing Home Improvement

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

4.2

DBA - Samiel Home Improvement. B & A Roofing Home Improvement in Passaic, specializes in roofing, siding, and home remodeling serving North New Jersey. Please contact us for more information. ...

general home repair

Charles & Sons Construction & Landscaping is one of the premier full service landscaping companies in the Essex/Union/Morris/Passaic county areas. Our services include landscape design,hardscape installation, patios, walkway, driveway masonry contractor, Low voltage lighting, and tree removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Charles & Sons Construction & Landscaping currently employees 15 professionals, so no job is too big or too small. We have a large assortment of professional equipment, We run background checks on all of our landscaping professionals.

With over 15 of experience Palta Construction LLC offers quality service. Call today for your free estimate! If you’re tired of looking at your plain, generic siding, it’s time to consider installing a stone wall on the front of your home. Palta Construction, LLC makes it easy and affordable to upgrade the curb appeal of your home. We’ll show you a variety of colors and materials to fit your vision and budget. ADD A ‘WOW’ FACTOR TO YOUR HOME WITH NEW SIDING INSTALLATION Does your home look like every other beige one on the block? Add a pop of color with stunning new siding installation from Palta Construction, LLC. We carry a wide range of colors and textures to fit your needs and budget. Stone walls aren’t just great additions for your home’s exterior. They complement your backyard and interior walls, too. Call Palta Construction for a stone wall installation to: Upgrade your siding with a stone wall feature. Install an accent wall in your living room or kitchen. Add an earthy exterior wall to your patio or pool area. Don’t sit around dreaming about the stone features you want on your property. https://www.paltaconstruction.com

05/19/2021

On Wednesday May 5th , I got a contractor with the name Samiel Home Improvement ( Michael Samiel) phone # 201-926-0467, through Home Advisor / Angi to do an exterior painting of my house at address 1731 Wolbert Terrace, Union NJ 07083 . I was only doing the exterior painting of my house due to my dear mother passing away suddenly and me doing a Memorial Service at my house to honor her on Saturday...

Description of Work
They should paint the outside of my house.

Category house painters

11/22/2016

It went very nice. It was affordable. They were polite, professional, cleaned up after themselves. Their pricing was also more reasonable than the prior painter we hired five years ago.

Description of Work
Interior painting in kitchen, dining room, living room, bedrooms.

Category interior painters

11/21/2016

Excellent! They were so professional, so kind. I can't explain how pleasant and courteous they are. Very flexible with our schedule. They cleaned up after themselves as if they were never here. Very impressive from start to finish. We already have them scheduled for our next bathroom project!

Description of Work
A lot of different repairs: They opened up living room/kitchen by knocking down a wall. They put up new cabinets, plastered and painted everything. They connected a couple of recess lights and painted entire kitchen and living room.

Category electrician,plastering,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

11/21/2016

They were quick, clean and thorough. The guys are amazing! They were ahead of schedule the entire time and worked hard. Very honest company, wonderful quality of work.

Description of Work
They remodeled the bathroom, new bathroom, toilet, sink and vanity. They installed new faucets and recessed lighting as well as tiles. They gave us a new kitchen. New cabinets, counter tops. they added on a breakfast nook and added recessed lighting. They added new flooring as well as new appliances. Painted everything and added electrical. The bathroom was estimated to take 5 days, they finished it in 3.

Category home builders

11/05/2015

They were good. They did what they said they were going to do. I paid additional to the big deal price and I thought it was a little expensive. The timing wasn't very good. They came out later than expected, probably because of the weather. They did not call beforehand and I had to call them first to confirm whether they were coming or not.

Description of Work
They did some masonry work for me. They repaired some cracks in the side walk.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Home, Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling. Additions. Roofing. Flooring, Ceramic Tile, & Backsplash. Driveway Paving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal