B & A Roofing Home Improvement

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

4.3

DBA - Samiel Home Improvement. B & A Roofing Home Improvement in Passaic, specializes in roofing, siding, and home remodeling serving North New Jersey. Please contact us for more information. ...

Pride Roofing and Chimney

We specialize in all phases of gutters, roofing, chimney services, installs, repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/22/2016

It went very nice.  It was affordable.  They were polite, professional, cleaned up after themselves.  Their pricing was also more reasonable than the prior painter we hired five years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting in kitchen, dining room, living room, bedrooms.

CATEGORY interior painters

11/21/2016

They were quick, clean and thorough. The guys are amazing! They were ahead of schedule the entire time and worked hard. Very honest company, wonderful quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the bathroom, new bathroom, toilet, sink and vanity. They installed new faucets and recessed lighting as well as tiles. They gave us a new kitchen. New cabinets, counter tops. they added on a breakfast nook and added recessed lighting. They added new flooring as well as new appliances. Painted everything and added electrical. The bathroom was estimated to take 5 days, they finished it in 3.

CATEGORY home builders

11/21/2016

Excellent! They were so professional, so kind. I can't explain how pleasant and courteous they are. Very flexible with our schedule. They cleaned up after themselves as if they were never here. Very impressive from start to finish. We already have them scheduled for our next bathroom project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of different repairs: They opened up living room/kitchen by knocking down a wall. They put up new cabinets, plastered and painted everything. They connected a couple of recess lights and painted entire kitchen and living room.

CATEGORY electrician,plastering,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

11/05/2015

They were good. They did what they said they were going to do. I paid additional to the big deal price and I thought it was a little expensive. The timing wasn't very good. They came out later than expected, probably because of the weather. They did not call beforehand and I had to call them first to confirm whether they were coming or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some masonry work for me. They repaired some cracks in the side walk.

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

11/04/2015

I am very disappointed with this B &A Roofing Home Improvement company for the service. This guy Mike came to our house with no tool and did the caulking and grout so bad that I may want to find someone to remove it. I want to know what the Angieslist Service Quality Guarantee can do for this service? He admitted that the look is not good since it got dried before he can do anything with his bare ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair grout and caulk in two bathrooms

CATEGORY handyman service

Home, Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling. Additions. Roofing. Flooring, Ceramic Tile, & Backsplash. Driveway Paving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal