ABSOLUTE DECKS & BASEMENTS

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

3-4 employees,owner doing or overseeing each job,our goal is to provide highest quality at a reasonable price ,making sure every project gets completed on time. no subcontractors....

Deck Guardian

Deck Guardian specializes in deck design, building and deck resurfacing. We do not provide staining and sealing services. Contact us for a Free Estimate today!

Pressure Wash & Painting Pros By David

We specialize in outdoor maintenance and cleaning services such as: pressure washing, soft washing, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck maintenance, painting, demolition, holiday decorating, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Pressure Wash & Painting Pros By David on Angi
JM Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing Available.

02/13/2018

Pretty good as a winter project. After demolition of old deck, work had to be suspended due to cold weather. Work was completed when there were several warmer days. Project included improving original structure, constructing a new wider staircase, installing composite boards, vinyl railings and lights. I am satisfied with the quality of the work. Price was not cheap but acceptable.

Description of Work
Rebuild deck

06/24/2015

They were very punctual and delivered everything they promised. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a wood deck

12/02/2014

I received a few estimates for what I feel is a very large and expensive deck. Rob the owner of Absolute Decks and Basements came out to give me the estimate. I had a basic design idea in mind, Rob was very knowledgeable on deck designs and gave me several options for my layout. He discussed the different types of decking and I settled on the TREX-Tiki Torch Decking. (Installed with clips no nails...

Description of Work
Rebuilt my whole 1,000 square foot deck.

Category decks

specializing in building custom decks,custom design of each project,work with all decking and railing materials,such as TREX,AZEK,FIBERON,TIMBERTECH,design and finish basements,home theaters,fireplaces,bars,custom build inns,or just a playroom,free estimate,fully insured,license contractor,handle all plans and permit filing with the township.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover