Alphamax General Contractors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2011

General Contractors...

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

100% COVID-19 CDC Compliant WE'RE OPEN TO SERVE YOU! ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER Romano Roofing is classified as an essential service by PA & NJ public health officials. We're here to help you. Romano Roofing specializes is difficult roof leak repairs and new roof installations. Call us today 215-633-0303 Professional Roofing Services & Products for Southeastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey

COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open and available to offer free, no contact estimates for your replacement or installation. Our remodeling consultants can use satellite imagery to assist in our roofing and siding estimates. We can offer pricing and a quote via phone and email. Don’t settle for second-rate contractors. Hire the experts at NexGen instead. Trusted and respected throughout the community, we provide our customers with quality service and treat them with the respect they deserve. Check out our image gallery below to see dramatic before and after photos!

06/20/2013

see above The shed was constructed in a day and a half on my property. From the flooring and framework to the roofing work progressed flawlessly. Doors were custom designed and windows with shutters installed to my specifications. Lastly, the wooden shed was painted to match the exterior of my home. During the recent heavy rains I videoed the invulnerability of this shed. It is built to last and a...

Description of Work
I have a beautiful well-constructed shed which was built on my property in just two days. My builder designed the shed for me and meticulously built it to my satisfaction. I am pleased with the quality and placement of the windows which bring in lots of light and add an aesthetic touch to the overall building. I opted for wood rather than vinyl siding and we matched the color perfectly with my home's vinyl siding. I just love my new shed.

Category remodeling,home builders

06/28/2012

I had visited Amish Sheds samples and had a photo of shed I wanted. Together we choose materials to be used and I was on site to see the construction from start to finish. My input was always considered so finished project would be what I had requested. I love this shed.

Description of Work
Amish-type shed was constructed on my property. Work completely promptly. Craftmanship is superior. Much attention to detail. Alphamax always strives to satisfy their customers and I will use them for every project I have. I have them working on a paver patio now and the work done thus far is superior. I always have visitors to my home complement their craftsmanship. I am a huge fan.

Category handyman service,remodeling

05/18/2011

As the job started we discussed each aspect of the major renovation . I agreed to pay for certain materials and we agreed upon price for labor. As each area was about to be completed, I was invited to inspect it and make any requests to insure my satisfaction. All work was completed as agreed upon.

Description of Work
There are no better when it comes to a small family operation with a huge talent pool. I have never had contact with more pleasant and eager to please craftsmen who possess old world ethics and talent. They began with a complete bathroom remodel which included gutting bathroom totally and reinstalling lighting, plumbing and ceramic tile floor. Under the deep soaking tub went a concrete bed for stability and beautiful Italian granite up the walls surrounding the tub. They installed custom made bathroom cabinetry and mirrors and finally painted the new ceiling and walls and expertly installed the trim woodwork. Next they completed a kitchen remodel. I purchased cabinets from Home Depot and Alphamax installed all my appliances and the cabinetry as well as planning and installing the overhead lighting. It should be noted that I needed a special size pub table and chairs to fit a small dining area .I ordered a rubberwood set online but it was a couple inches higher than I wanted. The salespeople said if I wanted to reduce the height they would not guarantee no splintering. My very talented contractor sawed off the proper length from both table and chair legs with not a bit of splintering. The kitchen is beautiful and worthy of a magazine photo. I am enjoying the most cozy den complete with new hardwood floor and stone corner gas fireplace. This was designed by the contractors who saw the room and had a vision of how they could make it into the perfect space for me. Everyone who had entered the room is in love with it. Each evening when i relax in front of the fire watching TV, I am toasty and warm and my furnace is not used to heat the entire house as before. I hated my old laundry room with outdated attached powder room and furnace sitting out in the open. Again these creative guys painted the area in the sunshine yellow I chose, then installed a ceramic tile floor. They built extra storage shelving in the area next to the furnace , changed the powder room entrance door and then partitioned off the furnace area to conceal it from the rest of the room. They refinished all the hardwood floors which are throughout the house..so now they sparkle and cast extra light into the rooms. In each room outdated sliding doors were removed and replaced with bifold doors. Moving to the outdoors, they installed a new faucet in patio area and then laid a stepping stone patio to extend the existing patio. All in all, anything you need done in a home or any building or addition you are planning, can be handled with skill by Ervin and Max Culiu...the Alphamax guys. Most of all, gutting rooms and renovations can make most folks lives an upsetting time . But for me it was exciting and fun because of the attitude and work ethic of the Alphamax team. They are wonderful.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

Siding, roofing, architect, decks and patios, bathrooms, kitchens, painting, dry wall hanging & repair.

NA