Quality Auto Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2011

3.9

35 N Maple Ave

Marlton, NJ 08053

Looking for an auto repair shop you can trust? With two convient locations and over 90 years of combined automotive experience you may have found just that. We employ ASE certified technicians that take pride in what they do to ensure your safety and the reliability of your vehicle. We are a NJ certified state inspection facility. All of our work is 100% guaranteed nationwide through our confidence plus warranty. All repairs come with a 12-month 12,000 mile parts and labor warranty. We also offer a courtesy shuttle service to help you get where you need to go when dropping off your vehicle. For more information visit us at www.myqualityautorepair.com....

01/04/2019

Richard K.

Incompetent,corrupt, and charge twice as much as they should. I took my truck to them on two different occasions and not only were the repairs not done properly, but they screwed something else up to keep me coming back every other month for expensive repeated repairs.I tried repeatedly to get them to make good on their botched jobs but they refused and wanted to charge me for additional diagnostics. I will be reporting them to AAA and Better Business Bureau. STAY AWAY!

Description of Work
cooling system flush and thermostat/tune up

06/22/2016

samantha W.

Description of Work
Quality Auto Repair has been servicing my vehicles for year. Very professional, great work and fair pricing. They even give me a free loaner car when my vehicles are being serviced.

04/19/2016

Mathilda S.

03/04/2016

Joseph J.

12/02/2015

ROBERT S.

Description of Work
Most recently, they did brake repair for a van.

Category

David R.

They are in our neighborhood and are conveniently located. I have been using them about 1-2 years. I usually set up an appointment and drop off my car. They have someone who can drive you home and also pick you up when the work is done. They do quality work and I am satisfied with their services.

Description of Work
They do my general service like oil changes and tire rotations on my Mazda Tribute, Town and Country and Extera.

Category auto repair

Hello, Thank you very much for your review and we appreciate your business!

Eugene L.

They are very professional and courteous towards me during my visit. I pulled in without an appointment and they took me in. The work was done within an hour. I just waited in their waiting room. The pricing was fair. They do send coupons after visiting.

Description of Work
I used them for a standard tune up on my Hyundai Sonata.

Category auto repair

[removed member name] We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your business!

harry M.

They did fine work. They were a little expensive. The workers were professional. I have been there before for an oil change and I like the work they do. They got the fittings done within one work day. They also found some other problems and had me in to look at it before they started. I had them fix those issues as well.

Description of Work
Some of the fittings under our 2004 PT Cruiser were worn out and they had to replace them.

Brian C.

I had the company that was there before them look at the issue and they said there was no major issue with the pump. I had Quality end up replacing the pump for $400. I took my car to an inspector after the work was done. When I left the inspector, the light came back on. I took it back to Quality, dropped it off over a weekend to have them re-inspect. They never even looked at the issue and the mechanic would not come out and speak with me. I would never use them again.

Description of Work
I had a couple of jobs done there. The main issue I had was my engine light came on and I took it to quality and they said my evaporator pump was bad.

Category auto repair

[removed member name] I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to discuss the matter with you further so I could get some more information to make sure this does not happen again. If you could please give me a call at 856-988-8200 it would be greatly appreciated. Please ask for Dan when you place the call.

10/23/2013

Terry P.

The service was quick, done as requested, for a reasonable price. They treat new customers like superstars. Pick up service was great. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
State inspection, oil change, routine maintenance check

Category auto repair,car inspections

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Glass
    Auto Radiators
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

A/C services, Accessories, Belts, Hoses, Filters, Body Lift Kits, Brakes, Coolant System Service, Courtesy Check-Up, Diesal Repair, Drivability Diagnosis, Electrical System Diagnosis, Emissions Repair, Fleet Services, Muffler/Exhaust repair, Preventive Maintenance, State Inspection, Timing Belt Replacement, Tire Replacement, Transmission Service Repair, Wheel Alignment, & Wheel Replacement

Ask For Details