Aqua Boy Power Washing LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

Old Mill Rd

Marlton, NJ 08053

Aqua Boy Power Washing LLC is a registered and insured company. We specialize in many cleaning applications, SOFT WASH ROOF CLEANING. SOFT WASHING and POWER WASHING. If you require Gutter Cleaning, Paver Patio Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, House Washing, Pool Deck Cleaning, Deck Cleaning and other services not mentioned, please do not hesitate to call. Aqua Boy prides itself on remaining knowledgeable in the latest and best cleaning techniques in the market. Our commitment to our customers and the relationships we develop is a vital aspect of our success within the Power Washing Industry. With our highly trained uniformed staff and state-of-the-art-equipment Aqua Boy Power Washing remains confident that we will exceed the expectations of our customers. We adhere to the highest standards of safety within the industry. We will safe guard your flowers, shrubs, trees and lawn. We guarantee all our work! Call for a free estimate....

08/01/2022

Jeanne L.

Dante's Crew was very prompt and professional! We're very excited about how our roof looks! HIghly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

06/24/2022

James T.

Excellent. Sunni and Donnie were early, pleasant, and professional.

Description of Work
Power washing front of townhome

05/17/2022

Henry S.

I highly recommend Aquaboy power washing/cleaning of siding and walkways. Very fair pricing, good communications throughout, and they did an exceptional job. I live in Medford Lakes and had Sunni's crew perform the work doing the first week of May 2022. The crew was meticulous and professional. I can only hope when I order Aquaboy services again that Sunni's crew will be available to perform the work

Description of Work
Need the siding and walkways pressured washed and cleaned

05/05/2022

Annette G.

Our house was really dirty because we missed 2 years of powerwashing, but the crew did a wonderful job making it look great again. They were careful to avoid trampling any of our landscaping, unlike previous companies we used. I was especially impressed that Sunni (leader of the crew) carefully moved a bird nest that had babies in it so that they wouldn't hurt it with the spray. He even thought to use gloves so that his scent wouldn't interfere with acceptance by the mother bird. They asked us to look over their work and walked around the house with us to make sure we were satisfied with the job. Every detail was attended to with care. For example, they noticed that they had tracked a small amount of mud onto our porch and washed it off before they left. We couldn't be more satisfied. Sunni, Pete, and Donnie were fantastic!

Description of Work
Powerwash 2-story house

06/25/2021

Linda V.

Excellent! Aqua Boy was able to come sooner than originally scheduled which was great for us because we were having company for the holiday weekend. Workers were professional, friendly, knowledgeable. They helped us move some furniture we didn't think to move before they came. Would definitely use again. Our patio looks great.

Description of Work
Power wash house, front walk and patio

11/13/2020

Kristina G.

I cannot praise this company enough. They were very accommodating and professional and did an absolutely fantastic job on power washing my house, desk & patio. Nick & Adam were fantastic! I rate them an A++++++

Description of Work
Power Washing of townhouse, deck & patio

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, patios

Thank you ! We are grateful for the business

09/23/2020

francis F.

Amazing team - prompt and disciplined to the minute!! Nick and his team took Phenomenal Care of our property. they were clear as to what they would do, dit it, then reviewed what they did. Respectful crew and the finest service a homeowner could want.

Description of Work
Roof washing with careful regard to fresh paint and new landscaping

Category roof cleaning

07/22/2020

HILDA E.

They did an excellent job. We couldn't be happier with the results. They were on time and completed the job in about an hour and all was cleaned up after. Definitely one of the most professional and efficient companies we have had. We couldn't be happier with the results. The house is so clean and our paver patio looks new. We highly recommend them and we would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed the house and our paver patio

Category pressure washing, patios

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and taking the time to do it. We appreciate you supporting a Local family business.

10/23/2019

Bruce L.

Had my house and fence power washed. Removed all the dirt and green mold. Looks bright white again. This is the second time I used them this year. Had my concrete around my pool done. Came out fantastic white concrete again. Highly recommend A+ service 10 stars

Description of Work
House and fence power washed

Category pressure washing, driveway gates

10/16/2019

Kelly B.

The process of requesting quote, reviewing the estimate and scheduling our work was excellent. Customer service and follow up with Nick again the quality of service was excellent. The team that can to the house was before our scheduled appt. I would recommend Aqua Boy Power Washing to everyone I know. Living in MEDFORD LAKES, with all our trees this was a treatment we needed and I couldn’t have had a better team.

Description of Work
Roof wash and treatment

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

10/01/2019

Jeff P.

Excellent! They cleaned absolutely everything. Didn't miss anything. The house looks amazing!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaned

09/07/2019

Jeff P.

Amazing! I have a brand new house! The crew was fantastic. They did not miss a spot. It's truly remarkable the difference. They go above and beyond expectation. I highly recommend them! Very satisfied

Description of Work
Power wash

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We have been servicing the South Jersey area for over a decade. Family Owned and Local to Medford, Marlton, Mt. Laurel and surrounding towns - thank you for the review and business!

09/05/2019

Rich A.

Two workers, very professional in explaining what they were going to do. Answered all my questions prior to starting the job. When finished I requested a walk around the house with one of them and all was good. My 50 year old house looks great again!

Description of Work
Soft wash vinyl siding on house.

05/07/2019

John F.

Mark and Andrew did a great job. I would this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Backyard was done.

Category decks, pressure washing

Mark, We appreciate the review and the work!

04/13/2019

Jude C.

We had mildew on one side of the house and the porch, fencing, walkway and driveway all needed a good cleaning. They did an excellent job. Everything looks amazing. The did a soft wash for us!

Description of Work
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the review and your business!

09/22/2018

Austin O.

Great! Have used them in the past and will continue to call when needed. Several neighbors have also used them. Professional, thorough, efficient and on-time. Really do a nice job. Clean and neat.

Description of Work
power wash house and clean gutters

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Sir! Very Gratful for the review

07/13/2018

Christian M.

Incredible. Paver patio looked brand new again!

Description of Work
Power wash front walk, back paver patio, retaining walls, pool deck and stairs to basement

06/16/2018

Joseph A.

They did a beautiful job. Quick and neat. 👍👍

Description of Work
Pressure washed deck and patio.

06/06/2018

Barbara S.

Excellent excellent excellent!!!! Cannot say enough about this great company. A professional job from start to finish and excellent customer service from Nick. Would highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Power washing 12 units in a townhouse community

Category decks, pressure washing, patios

Thank you! We appreciate the feed back

05/31/2018

David G.

A nine year old deck looks like new again after Aquaboy team finished with a soft wash of the surface and railings. Quite pleased with the results.

Description of Work
soft wash of Azek deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review Aqua Boy Power Washing. Have A Great Summer

02/22/2018

Elsa A.

Awesome!!! We had a great experience in all our previous years! Aqua Boy remembered us when I set up my 2018 appointment! I can't wait to get rid of winter evidence and everything will look brand new again!

Description of Work
Power Washing House/Deck/Swing Set

Category decks, concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You! We look forward to the day to assist you with your exterior cleaning, [Member Name Removed]

07/12/2017

Patricia C.

Fantastic job! Nick and his assistant did an excellent job of cleaning the house but NOT peeling off any paint. Most of the house (and brick walkway) had an algae build up along with some mold where there is little sun. All gone and the entire house looks great. They arrived on time; professionally dressed; and answered all my questions professionally and pleasantly.

Description of Work
Soft wash my 1, 2 & 3 story 200+year old house which is constructed of stone/brick and painted clapboard. They also power washed the brick porch and all brick walkways.

Category decks, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business and review! It was a pleasure serving you. Amazing Historic Home! Soft Washing is the way to clean without heavy pressure Aqua Boy Power Washing and Soft Washing Team

04/12/2017

Wenlay W.

They did a great job power washing my whole house and cleaning my deck. I even got compliments from my neighbor on how much newer my house looked. They are very responsive via phone and text.

Description of Work
Pressure washing the whole house, pressure washing the deck, gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

04/10/2017

Shari D.

When they left, the 15 year old roof looked brand new. They were thoughtful of my shrubs and rinsed everything well. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof and gables needed to be cleaned of black algae, mold and dirt.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/02/2016

Jennifer E.

Just had my whole 2-story house washed including roof and patio/walkways in front and back. Excellent job! Great price. It was so easy to schedule. They came on time and were very friendly. Very professional. My house is sparkling! I can't believe how great the roof looks too! Great job! Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Powerwashed house, roof, front walkway and back patio.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

All Star Gutter LLC

All your gutter needs. For years we have been providing top notch service to all of our customers with our 20 years of experience in the gutter world. Now we'd like to use our experience and help with your home repair needs. Call us for a free estimate.

Full Effect Exterior Cleaning

Hi,my name is Darrick. I began pressure washing for fun and realized how good i was at doing it. I enjoy seeing people's reaction after seeing their home's transformation. So I learned soft washing and started an affordable service for home owners in need of a polish.

Offers by Full Effect Exterior Cleaning on Angi
    Bethany Associates Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning

Bethany Associates, Inc. is a professional cleaning company specializing in window cleaning and pressure washing. Serving South Jersey for 20+ years, we're committed to providing TOP-NOTCH SERVICE and CUSTOMER CARE. Our cleaning technology, safety program, and training procedures yield the HIGHEST QUALITY services for our customers. We are proud members of the International Window Cleaning Association and look forward to helping with your cleaning projects!

Aqua Boy is Highly skilled and experienced in Soft Washing Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Power Washing, paver patio cleaning and resealing, full exterior house washing, concrete cleaning, gutter cleaning, Deck cleaning and restoration, Pool deck cleaning, Vinyl and Wood fence cleaning, commercial property cleaning, store front cleaning, shopping kart cleaning, gum removal, post construction clean up, rust removal, Gum removal, driveway and sidewalk cleaning and so much more!

We offer a Roof Cleaning Warranty.