Jersey Shore Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2013

2003 Atlantic Ave

Manasquan, NJ 08736

Jersey Shore Moving is a reputable, reliable, professional, and personal moving company. Our team of experts can handle all your moving needs. Our company offers services from packing, packing materials, moving, storing, garbage removal, pods and on site storage. Additional email - jsmovers@aol.com. Cost is determined by the job. Estimates are free....

10/17/2019

Joseph P.

Two years after a very distasteful experience I got contacted by a worker from Jersey Shore Moving & Storage to complain about a review I posted about my experience. I feel like I have a target on my back and I just want to be left alone. I would recommend anyone to stay away from Jersey Shore Moving & Storage

Description of Work
Moving quote

07/25/2017

Excellent service, prompt, courteous.

Description of Work
Move furniture & boxes from Red Bank to Spring Lake.

07/21/2017

Richard C.

Very good. Everyone introduced themselves-walked thru house ahead of time- took addl items as room permitted. Move into location was not vacant but worked around to move in as best we could.

Description of Work
Packed & moved furniture & boxes

07/20/2017

ann S.

Fantastic! this is a superb moving Company

Description of Work
Packed and moved from Doylestown to Millsboro, DE

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure to work with you.

07/19/2017

Margaret H.

The men arrived on time, were very professional, and did everything I asked. Some items were moved to new condo, others were put in garage. They were very careful, despite rainy day.

Description of Work
Contents of household moved two doors away. No van required

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure to work with you. I am glad everything went well on your move. I love to hear that people had this type of experience with our company.

07/05/2017

Joseph P.

Our call back was to the same office person, Virginia whom we had spoken with in person. It was a completely different situation like Jekyll and Hyde. She was extremely rude, virtually yelling at me and giving me a terrible attitude. Someone who is working in an office should have better people skills and bedside manner. I am a retired School Administrator and have come in contact with people in all walks of life. I never encountered such arrogance in my life from any individual. If this is how this moving company operates don't even bother using them. I am still upset in how I was treated

Description of Work
We are Angie's list members and went to secure information about moving. The lady Virginia in the office gave us the details, costs involved etc. We were told nothing could be confirmed until we had an exact moving date and an estimate was given. We called back within 3 days of our visit to the office to arrange a date to get an estimate.

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed]. As I stated on the review you left on Facebook, I am sorry this was your experience with our company. Customer service and ensuring our customers have the best service during a move is our number one priority here. It is never ok to be treated rudely. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me directly. I wish we were given the opportunity to move you and to show you that this is not how we operate. Since this is not the case I hope you can accept my apology on behalf of the person you spoke to. The situation is being rectified to ensure it does not happen again and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. Again, on behalf of the company as a whole, I apologize for the way you were spoken to. It is upsetting to us to hear that this occurred as well as it is upsetting to you. I wish you the best in the future.

05/24/2017

Merrie P.

They were on time. Neat- I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
They packed for me. Did a great job! A+. They moved me next day, a few items broke, but everything was good.

05/01/2017

craig R.

we agreed on a price and a delivery date. they delivered without supervision, we .loaded it and they picked it up unattended also. Very helpful.

Description of Work
they provided me with a trash dumpster.

02/27/2017

Robert G.

Despite my initial concerns as to the sensitivity of some of the items to be moved, everything worked out extremely well and I was totally pleased.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and works of art from NJ to FL. Everything was started and completed as promised. My concerns about the delivery of the artworks were abated by the care and professionalism taken in their wrapping. Did not have to lift a finger during the unloading process. Excellent job.

Category moving companies

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I am so pleased everything made it down there in the condition it left here. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you and entrusting us with all of your artwork. If you ever need moving services in the future we will be here!

01/28/2017

Lindsay C.

The two movers that were sent were nice but worked at a slow pace even with my boyfriend helping them. Since they moved at such a slow pace it caused them to go over the allotted 4 hour time slot which ended up costing me more money. They did not take any measurements of furniture or doorways before moving items into the house which also slowed them up because certain pieces of furniture did not fit through doorways. Our refrigerator did not fit through the front or back doorway and after a time consuming thought process the movers said they would take the refrigerator doors off to fit through front doorway. However they DID NOT remove the doors like they said and ended up denting the refrigerator doors and sides of the refrigerator. The contract we signed only covers 60 cent per pound of the item damaged so now we are left with a dented refrigerator. Even though the company was quick to respond to our initial call, and come out to our home to give us an estimate I would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Moved furniture for a residential move

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], I apologize that this was your experience. This is not how we operate and I do thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be discussing this with the owner today. I am not sure why they handled the refrigerator the way they did. I plan on finding out. I will also look into the fact that you say they were working at a slow pace. This has not been an issue before so I am not sure why that was your experience. As for the coverage, there is always an option to get full coverage replacement for all items being moved. It is up to the customer if they choose to get the additional coverage protection or if they want to stay with the standard state insurance coverage of the $.60 per pound. We regard our customers very highly and I do not like anyone to be unhappy with the services we perform. I am sorry that was not your experience and will talk to Adam and Jonathan to see if there is anything we can do to rectify the situation. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Marrins Moving Systems LTD

We are a full service moving and storage company. We only hire full time professional movers who are trained in our facilities. All our men will arrive clean cut and uniformed. Our truck are painted like Holstein cows!!!

Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Offers by Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC on Angi
    Delivery Service
    NJ LIC# PC000843
    NJ DEP#26923
    USDOT# 1038738

Local and long distance moves, packing services, box sales, box deliveries, cleanouts, dumpster rentals, warehousing storage or onsite storage are all services we provide.