Jersey Shore Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2013

Jersey Shore Moving is a reputable, reliable, professional, and personal moving company. Our team of experts can handle all your moving needs. Our company offers services from packing, packing materials, moving, storing, garbage removal, pods and on site storage. Additional email - jsmovers@aol.com. Cost is determined by the job. Estimates are free....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

10/17/2019

Two years after a very distasteful experience I got contacted by a worker from Jersey Shore Moving & Storage to complain about a review I posted about my experience. I feel like I have a target on my back and I just want to be left alone. I would recommend anyone to stay away from Jersey Shore Moving & Storage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving quote

07/25/2017

Excellent service, prompt, courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture & boxes from Red Bank to Spring Lake.

07/21/2017

Very good. Everyone introduced themselves-walked thru house ahead of time- took addl items as room permitted. Move into location was not vacant but worked around to move in as best we could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed & moved furniture & boxes

07/20/2017

Fantastic! this is a superb moving Company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed and moved from Doylestown to Millsboro, DE

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure to work with you.

07/19/2017

The men arrived on time, were very professional, and did everything I asked. Some items were moved to new condo, others were put in garage. They were very careful, despite rainy day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contents of household moved two doors away. No van required

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It has been a pleasure to work with you. I am glad everything went well on your move. I love to hear that people had this type of experience with our company.

Local and long distance moves, packing services, box sales, box deliveries, cleanouts, dumpster rentals, warehousing storage or onsite storage are all services we provide.