New Jersey Irrigation Services Corp

With Angi since June 2010

We have 8 employees. We do not sub out our work, if we give you an estimate, then our company does the work....

New Jersey Irrigation Services Corp

OP LANDSCAPING LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

07/23/2020

Jason, the guy that came out was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He fixed what two other companies didn't want to touch.

Description of Work
Repair torn underground pipes

07/26/2019

Mike and his team installed the irrigation system at our new home in the Princeton area. Since the initial install, they've helped with additional landscaping features, and ensured that our backyard drains properly. Knowledgeable, competent, and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Irrigation system installation

12/19/2017

Mike and his team are top notch professionals. The team was responsive, on time, and efficient. I'll be booking them again in the future.

Description of Work
Winterize and repair sprinkler system

03/16/2017

They did a good job installing everything. My only concern was the price being changed when they came out to do the work, and the labor charge was inflated as well.

Description of Work
They installed some new sprinkler heads.

12/21/2016

I reached out to Mike on a Friday evening inquiring about his services. 3 days later the job was done. Mike was responsive, detailed, on time, and did an excellent job. It was great doing business with New Jersey Irrigation Services.

Description of Work
Sprinkler line end of season blow out

Category irrigation systems

Service, Repair and Installation Customized Small and Large Sprinkler Systems Spring Turn-On And Winterization Underground drains