A Molly Co Environmental & Restoration Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

Award winning full service fire & water restoration, emergency water mitigation including board ups, lead paint testing and removal, Mold remediation, and Insurance estimating and repairs. Servicing Northern NJ, Southern (down to point pleasant beach) western NJ (to Trenton). Also servicing Rockland Somerset, Sussex, Union, & Warren Counties....

Leymartt Painting LLC

We Specialize in Drywall Installation, Interior and Exterior Painting and Carpentry. We are a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!⁰

INNOVATIONS Painting Contracting

Innovations Painting Contracting started in 2017. We are not new to what we do though! We have been very fortunate with opportunities in the past that allowed us to branch out on our own. We bring our expertise and best practices to your home and provide you with service that will exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Having our own company has allowed us to take everything we have learned form our prior experience and able to make it our own, there is no one like Innovations Painting Contracting for your painting needs! We are the absolute best!

Offers by INNOVATIONS Painting Contracting on Angi
Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi

08/15/2017

Good. After I agreed to have service performed I called office to set up date. I was told I would be called by end of day. No one called. The next day I called and I was able to set up date. Technician came in on time and he was professional. Report was available when I was told (3-5 days).

Description of Work
Tested home water for lead content.

Category lead paint removal

Thank you for the feed back. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but sometimes emergencies pop up that we need to attend to. Nevertheless, I agree, when someone is told that they Will receive a return call, they should get one.

05/15/2017

Great. They did a wonderful job in an incredibly timely manner.

Description of Work
Water flooding cleanup

Category water damage restoration

01/24/2017

I had asbestos removal and repairs services done in my home back in October of 2016. Gary and his crew were extremely helpful. They were booked but found a way to come in and do what was needed before I went away for my birthday vacation. I would definitely keep them in mind for any future restoration/environmental needs.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal and repairs in my basement.

Category water damage restoration,asbestos removal

10/04/2016

Company was very responsive and gave a full, detailed report of their findings.

Description of Work
Testing interior walls, windows and siding for lead paint.

04/20/2016

Inspector was punctual and professional results were delivered promptly.

Description of Work
Lead test

12/20/2015

I've used A. Molly Company for water damage repairs two times in the in the past. Their service, quality of work, and sense of compassion were remarkable. A friend who also owns rental properties in town told me that now they are also doing non catastrophe related remodeling. I can't tell you how thrilled I was. I had a tenant moving out at the end of November and wanted to take the opportunity to re do the Kitchen. I met with Ann their kitchen designer and TJ my project manager. They were both so knowledgable and worked so well together. I was so surprised to find out that they have only been with the company for a few months. Dave (the owner) also made himself available if I had any questions. Well, we are just about finished and I am so so happy. My realtor is telling me that I can get an additional $300 / month just because of the Kitchen. Thanks AGAIN guys!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category water damage restoration service","home remodeling contractor

12/14/2015

I decided to go with A Molly due to their good reviews on Angie's List. When I first called A Molly, I spoke to the owner (Dave), who immediately dispatched his crew to help. His crew was at my home within an hour. A crew of 4 people came to my home, eager to get started - unfortunately with the amount of water coming up through my sump hole, A Molly had to remove two feet of dry wall around the perimeter of the basement, including all the flooring. I was very pleased with the quickness of their response and the work they did to remove all the furnishing from the basement, transferred to the garage for dry out. The crew was very pleasant and eager to answer all my questions - several times if necessary. On the negative, A Molly was not upfront with providing an estimate for the cost for the remediation work - all the work I described above that took place. It took close to seven days before I was given an estimate and that required numerous calls on my part. They explained they were not able to give an estimate, since they need to input the work in their system to see what my insurance company would pay. They expected my insurance company to pay for everything. I expressed my concern several times that A Molly's practice on not providing a cost estimate prior to the work being started or immediately thereafter did not sit well with me. An up front estimate would have put me more at ease and with making decisions specific to sending area rugs out for drying/cleaning, etc.. - which after I received the estimate was more expense than the rugs. In addition, as A Molly was starting work the one extractor they brought to remove standing water wasn't functional - it required one team member to go back to the office (1 hr drive) to get another extractor. After returning with the 2nd extractor, this extractor didn't work as well - all while A Molly was trying to work out the issues with their extractor to suck the water out of the basement through the windows, the water level was continuing to rise. If it wasn't for the plumber I hired to replace the sump pump while this was all taking place, the water level would have either continued to rise or stay pooled up. For the residual water that was left, A Molly had to use my personal 10 gallon Shop Vac since the two extractors they brought were not functional. As a result of my displeasure A Molly did not charge for cleaning of the area rugs and pad, and did purchase three new door knobs that I requested return of for me - since they were only two months old. Final take away, make sure you get an estimate (in writing) for any work you have any contractor do on your home before you give them authorization to work.

Description of Work
Remediation for water damage in basement, due to sump pump malfunction

Category drywall contractor","plumber","water damage restoration service","mold removal company

12/01/2015

Good job. Professional staff. Thorough explanation of what was going to happen.

Description of Work
New roof

Category roofer","water damage restoration service

08/10/2015

Great job! Very fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Removed wet carpet due to water in basement

Category water damage restoration service

07/26/2015

Dealt with the owner of the company Dave. The owner explained everything I had a question about & dealt with me with professionalism and patience. As never been through a house fire & hope never again,Dave & his workers gave advice when needed & the job is done so well it should be in a magazine. Follow up: Had to have a minor adjustment done on a garage door, called & they sent a man out within a day. If you need a job done call this company. The project manager Jesse on my job was so nice even when I was upset. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Did rebuild & added an extension on my house after a house fire.

Category water damage restoration service

Fire & Water Restoration, Emergency Water Mitigation, Lead Paint Testing & Removal, Mold Remediation, Insurance Estimating, Repairs

Mold Testing