A Molly Co Environmental & Restoration Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

Award winning full service fire & water restoration, emergency water mitigation including board ups, lead paint testing and removal, Mold remediation, and Insurance estimating and repairs. Servicing Northern NJ, Southern (down to point pleasant beach) western NJ (to Trenton). Also servicing Rockland Somerset, Sussex, Union, & Warren Counties....

Aikido Environment Corp

Aikido Environment Corp

Aikido Environment Corp's mission is to help all those in need in the best way possible by offering them the highest quality of work at the most accessible prices with financing. Being lead a potential threat for families, we acknowledge the importance of our hard work and why it must be performed with excel and perfection. Aikido Environment Corp was founded in response to the impact that lead has occasioned on many people’s health and safety around the United States. We want to strive for the whole; giving back to families their health and comfort. 15 years experience.

08/15/2017

Good. After I agreed to have service performed I called office to set up date. I was told I would be called by end of day. No one called. The next day I called and I was able to set up date. Technician came in on time and he was professional. Report was available when I was told (3-5 days).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested home water for lead content.

CATEGORY lead paint removal

Thank you for the feed back. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but sometimes emergencies pop up that we need to attend to. Nevertheless, I agree, when someone is told that they Will receive a return call, they should get one.

05/15/2017

Great. They did a wonderful job in an incredibly timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water flooding cleanup

CATEGORY water damage restoration

01/24/2017

I had asbestos removal and repairs services done in my home back in October of 2016. Gary and his crew were extremely helpful. They were booked but found a way to come in and do what was needed before I went away for my birthday vacation. I would definitely keep them in mind for any future restoration/environmental needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal and repairs in my basement.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,asbestos removal

10/04/2016

Company was very responsive and gave a full, detailed report of their findings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing interior walls, windows and siding for lead paint.

04/20/2016

Inspector was punctual and professional results were delivered promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead test

CATEGORY lead paint removal

Fire & Water Restoration, Emergency Water Mitigation, Lead Paint Testing & Removal, Mold Remediation, Insurance Estimating, Repairs

Mold Testing