AllStates Restoration and 24 Hour Water, Fire, Smoke, and Mold Damage Cleanup Specialists

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

At AllStates Cleaning and Restoration, we understand how important your home or business is to you. So when disaster strikes you must call AllStates Cleaning & Restoration Services. After water damage, or fire damage, or If you smell a musty odor or see mold, or you simply want to improve the healthy atmosphere of your home environment call 732-956-3900....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

water damage restoration (24)mold removal (7)carpet cleaning (5)drain cleaning (1)floor cleaning (6)biohazard cleanup (3)plumbers (3)air duct cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)epoxy flooring (1)sewer cleaning (1)marble & granite (1)

12/08/2021

David B.

The group was highly professional, courteous, and efficient. I got an estimate rapidly. They recommended other professionals to repair the damaged areas. I thought their price was fair.

Description of Work
Dry and remove water damage

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

05/21/2021

Stacey B.

I recommend this company to anyone who ever needs any services they provide. They helped us deal with a stage 3 sewer contamination flood. My entire first floor was completely ruined. From the first phone call to every single person I have encountered in this company, they not only have done a phenomenal job. They did it right. They are professional, kind, friendly ,immaculate while they work, on top of being good hard working people. I truly do not believe I would have ever encountered this with other companies and for that I am forever grateful.

Description of Work
Stage 3 contamination sewage flood

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, sewer cleaning, floor cleaning, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/06/2021

Warren F.

Very professional. They came in after we had water damage from a flood which was leaking for sine time. They diagnosed the problem and used special sensors and drying machines to remove the water and the damaged area that became hazardous. Sean and his guys were great. I hope I never need to deal with that again but I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Restoration after a flood.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

12/01/2020

Dawn F.

Allstates is a professional organization that has been great every step of the way during a very difficult flood and mold issue. They communicated and assured my safety and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I would recommend Allstates for any of your restoration needs. Thank you to the entire staff for your support, help, guidance and clean up.

Description of Work
Mold and water remediation

Category water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, marble & granite, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/23/2020

Maria C C.

Excellent work, very pleased with results

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was clogged!!

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

06/26/2019

Jennifer R.

They acted fast to remove water, dry area, clean up air , and ensure no mold, and removed damaged furniture. Thanks Robert Mike Sean Carmelo Bonnie Carolyn and the team at AllState for your help during our water emergency. We appreciate your friendliness and professionalism!

Description of Work
Water removal

Category carpet cleaners, plumbing, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, equipment rentals, floor cleaning, mold removal, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

04/18/2019

Rita V.

Excellent experience. Very professional!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

05/28/2018

Linda L.

We had a basement flood after a rainstorm on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Jim responded right away and had technicians to our house within an hour! Pricing was fair and the guys did a great job. Very professional. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Remediate water leak in basement.

Work Completed On 05/27/2018

01/12/2017

Jodie P.

Everything went great. The night of the flood Sean showed up at 8:30 to assess the situation and by 11:00 we already had the new pump installed by a referred plumber and the water from the basement almost gone. The following day Allstates brought in all the fans, ripped up the padding under the carpeting and gave me all the information I needed to know when calling the insurance company. Over the rest of the week the checked on the machines almost daily to make sure it as drying properly. Allstates made the whole process very easy.

Description of Work
We had a sump pump fail and flooding in the basement. Allstates arranged a plumber to replace the sump pump and dried out the entire basement.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

10/31/2016

Steven S.

Service was friendly and professional. Floors like new.

Description of Work
Clean and seal tile floor in kitchen and foyer

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

10/31/2016

Michael K.

Everyone was fantastic, the technician did a great job and explained everything. I will get my floors cleaned again when needed. They were on time and very professional. Thank you for a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the tile and grout and sealed it in my kitchen, hallways and washroom. It came out looking very clean and looks new. It was a great job and I will recommend them to my friends. T

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

10/30/2016

Charles B.

Very professional I recommend this company

Description of Work
Allstate Restorations vacuumed water and dried out my basement great, he had humidifiers, heaters and fans to prevent any mold from happening.

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

10/29/2016

barbara S.

they are fantastic. good price. on time. worker was courteous and knowledgeable. he explained everything before he started and how long it would take. he moved things with care. my kitchen and hallway floors look like new. honestly I was thrilled with their service. I am going to use them for drapery cleaning and chandelier cleaning as they also do that as well as mold remediation. a great company to use for work you cant do yourself. highly rated. if you call ask for Bonnie. She was excellent and knowledgeable and so pleasant.

Description of Work
floor tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2016

10/29/2016

Wendi S.

Allstates Restoration gave an estimate prior to the job. The price/date was mutually agreed upon. Work was completed beyond our expectations. We have and will continue to recommend to friends and family. Ex: A friend had water leaking into their basement during a storm... Allstates called them back within 10 minutes and helped with the clean up ASAP.

Description of Work
Cleaned and restored grout in large shower. Cleaned multiple blinds.

Work Completed On 02/11/2016

10/27/2016

John B.

Great job! I found mold on my wall. I called them and they came and determined that the issue was from under my shower floor pan. They safely remediated the mold and made the repairs.

Description of Work
Determined cause of mold, remediated it and repaired area.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

09/19/2016

Joe L.

This is the kind of customer service experience you really need when you are under stress. My basement was flooding and my wife was freaking out. I was holding it together but just barely. I called AllStates and Bonnie & Sean immediately went into action. They had a crew at my home within 2 hours and were taking steps to remediate almost immediately. The entire process went on for a few days as the ground was saturated and the sump pump had no way to get rid of the water so they ran a drainage hose to the street to limit the damage until that could be fixed. Clean-up began right away - they tried to salvage a few items but there was too much water. They even helped coordinate with my insurance company. Obviously I would rather have not had to use them, but in the event of stressful home damage situations such as what I experienced, you absolutely want the team at AllStates working for you!

Description of Work
We had water back up into our basement due to a blockage in our sump pump drainpipe.

Work Completed On 05/12/2015

09/19/2016

Jerome S.

We highly recommend using this company for water damage cleanup. We have used them a few times, and they are prompt, reasonably priced, and customers were very happy.

Description of Work
water clean up from flooding

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

09/18/2016

Baryy C.

All went great..on time..resonable price, pleasant...

Description of Work
Performed mold tests and some minor repairs

Work Completed On 06/23/2016

12/31/2015

Robert R.

We noticed the water coming thru our dining room ceiling late in the evening. We called AllStates and our needs were immediately addressed. The company was wonderful. Our daughter has extremely bad allergies, they sealed off the area and immediately made it safe for her and our family. It is nice to see that there are still some truly professional companies. Your level of service was excellent, your crew was professional, clean and knew what they had to do. You delivered and exceeded all of our expectations. Damage to your home is always stressful, your company alleviated that stress.

Description of Work
Removed all of the wet walls, tiles, floors, removed the ceiling in the dining room, provided air blowers to mitigate any damage.

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

09/01/2015

Sohini R.

We had a great experience with Allstates Restoration . We had a water leak in the basement and they responded to our call right away. They were prompt, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. By the time they were done, my basement was clean, dry and ready to use. I would highly recommend them to anyone. You will have peace of mind knowing that your home is in good care.

Description of Work
Allstates came over when I had a water leak in my basement. They cleaned everything, dried out the floors and carpet and removed the damaged surfaces. They were very thorough and professional.

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2015

07/13/2015

Gregory S.

Excellent. .prompt and professional services. Great follow-up. A special thanks to Bonnie in administration and to John in servicing. They really do care at Allstates.

Description of Work
Emergency water removal and remediation services.

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

03/02/2015

David B.

These are real professionals. They arrived promptly; they knew exactly what needed to be done; they had the proper equipment to do the job. Everyone on the crew seemed reliable, courteous, and very professional. I would use them again if a similar problem arises. I do not know anything about the price, since my insurance company paid the bill.

Description of Work
Water damage from burst pipe. They dried everything on three floors. They have amazing equipment and know how to use it. The job involved drying wet carpet, removing wet carpet, insulation, and wallboard, and drying out the house.

Work Completed On 02/25/2015

04/17/2014

Brandt H.

Allstates Restoration was professional, courteous, punctual, and honest. First, let me say that the flood occurred over Thanksgiving weekend, and Allstates was the only company who willing to come help us on that Friday. Not only did this demonstrate their commitment to their customers, but it save us money by starting the cleanup sooner than any of the competition would have started. Second, the workers were all experienced and polite. Third, they were on time during the duration of the clean up, and they finished the entire job within the time period that they originally said they would. Fourth, the cost of the job was the same as their estimate before they started. For these reasons, my experience with Allstates was very positive, and I highly recommend them to anyone who has a flood to clean up, or any other type of water damage.

Description of Work
Allstates Restoration and Water Removal cleaned up a severe flood in my condominium.