ASAP Plumbing and Heating

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

3 CANALE DR

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

If you need a qualified plumber, look no further than ASAP Plumbing and Heating. As an established plumbing company in South Jersey, our goal is to provide consistent service on all jobs large and small. Whether you're looking to have a basic fixture repaired or want more extensive plumbing and HVAC work done, we're the team to enlist....

plumbers (235)water heaters (42)drain cleaning (20)HVAC Companies (18)well & water pump repair (15)drain pipe installation (13)countertop installation (13)sewer cleaning (10)gas leak repair (9)water softeners (6)septic tank service (3)fireplace services (2)

10/30/2020

bernard N.

It went great and they were excellent. They were on time and very polite and kept you informed of what they were doing. Initially they came out and gave you an estimate they charged 475.00 and then if you gave them a job they would take off the $75.00 for the job which is great. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed a new drainage pipe to the sewer system.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/17/2020

Elizabeth D.

I received a call that the tech was at my house but he didn’t arrive until an hour later. I purchased a faucet myself and needed it installed. It cost me $389!!!! The tech had to leave to go get another part. The installation visit took over 2 hours.

Description of Work
Faucet installed

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

This is the owner of ASAP Plumbing. I’m sorry you were dissatisfied with your service. I researched the service call that you had in your notes as September 4th and did we not have any service calls for a faucet install. I went back in our system several months to see if maybe you just put the wrong date and there were no calls per your price stated and scope of work. I searched under your name as well and nothing came up. Are you sure you have the right company? I would like to reach out and discuss the matter and if it is warranted refund you some or the entire amount for the job but we have nothing in the system regarding the service call.

08/19/2020

Jennifer H.

Amazing and quality work! Very reliable

Description of Work
Plumbing issue

Category countertops

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/18/2020

morris S.

ASAP Showed up within Hours and replaced my broker water heater. Honest and Very reliable. I highly recommend ASAP Plumbing. Ask for Chris.

Description of Work
Hot water Heater

Category countertops, water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for ASAP Plumbing and Heating - 3 CANALE DR, Egg Harbor Township, NJ - 38805903

08/14/2020

Robert P.

I first found out about ASAP Plumbing after having 2 nightmare experiences with other Plumbing companies. I hired ASAP to fix the previous issues that were not done properly and have since used them on 2 other jobs including a purchase an installation of a hot water heater. . You can be sure it will be done fast, right the first time and his pricing is fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
Purchased and Installed Hot Water Heater

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

07/28/2020

Aileen W.

Job went very well. I have used ASAP before so I new they would do a good job. They are punctual and explain what they are going to do. I thought the job was a little pricey, but I didn't get any other prices, so I really don't know if it was pricey. Just more than I would have guessed. They are worth the money spent. They schedule an appointment and arrive when they say they will be there. Very hard to find good contractors that show up. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New plumbing for outside shower

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/01/2020

Laura D.

All went well. Problem easily diagnosed. Replacement spigot was installed with no problem. Technician was helpful and informative. He worked efficiantyly and completed service in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Outside spigot was seeking terribly and needed to be replaced

Category countertops

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

05/30/2020

Chuck S.

Great. They arrived timely and sent before and after pictures of the work done.

Description of Work
fix a leak

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/30/2020

Doreen P.

Very professional , would def hire again

Description of Work
Leak and drainage problem

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

03/28/2020

Evan Q.

Always on time excellent service extremely knowledgeable friendly I would not think of using anyone else

Description of Work
Many different issues over the past 8 years replace water heater service underground well irrigation plumbing issues leaks clogs and service my furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, wells, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

11/30/2019

Bethann B.

Easy to work with and did a great job! And super fast-were able to do the work the next day.

Description of Work
Toilets replaced

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

07/17/2019

Tom M.

I've used ASAP before, but I recently called and they did such a good job I felt the need to write a review. ASAP installed a completely new air conditioning system, new gas lines, and ran new plumbing for my bathroom renovation. First, let me say that from start to finish it was a smooth and easy process. I called and someone came to speak with me that day. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. I'm very particular with how things are done and all of the work looked clean, no trash left behind, no leaks, and best of all it passed inspection with no problem. Great experience, and i highly recommend ASAP to anyone who wants an a quick response, fair price, and excellent work.

Description of Work
Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

04/20/2019

Beth B.

ASAP didn’t honor quoted price, NEVER received a returned call for follow up after speaking with office staff, staff condescending and unprofessional. The level of service was less than satisfactory.

Description of Work
Bathroom issue

Category plumbing

The customer stated he was quoted $100 to install a toilet. Our normal pricing is $225 plus tax, if the customer is providing a toilet. I asked the technician if he gave this price, and he said he did not. I couldn’t find that price on any of our paperwork either. We provide an upfront pricing system that we adhere to. My apologies, but I cannot accommodate an outlier quote which is not in writing.

02/03/2019

Kathy W.

Great! Arrived on time, fixed leaking pipe and tested. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot leak in crawl space. Removed defective section of pipe and repaired leak with new pipe.

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/31/2019

Carl W.

ASAP came out on time and assessed the situation. Got the parts needed and fixed the problem the same day. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Leak repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

01/26/2019

Carol R.

Imagine no water in your kitchen to cook, clean or drink? After research I contacted ASAP Plumbing. The gentleman, Brendan, took all my information, he was so nice, understanding my distress. Michele called the next morning, we discussed options and scheduling. She understood my personal situation and was so very helpful. The next day Chris and Tyler called during the service window provided, arrived keeping my house clean with booties, assessed the issue and made me happy with the sound of running water in my kitchen again! I am very pleased with their work and work ethic. I would hire them again, as well as recommend Chris and Tyler to family and friends. Thank you ASAP Plumbing and Mechanical.

Description of Work
kitchen faucet repair-replacement

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

12/06/2018

John V.

Fixed correctly but way over charged. I was told it would be extra expensive because it was in a difficult place. The problem pipes were right in the center of the crawl space and the work was completed in about 20 minutes!! For $506!

Description of Work
Waste pipe in crawl space was leaking

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Customer was given an arrival window of 8:30-10:30AM. GPS had our technician working for this property for two hours and 25 minutes. The technician arrived at 8:29AM; he diagnosed the issue until 8:54AM. He left to pick up the required parts from 8:54AM and returned by 9:29AM. He made the repairs and the credit card was charged at 10:54AM when the job was completed. This job required our technician to work in the crawl space to replace over 10’ of drainage pipe containing feces, and multiple fittings. The pricing was fair at $475 plus tax ($506.47). The person that left this review was not at the property; however, two other people were. Also, the person that left this review received a courtesy call from the technician to discuss upfront pricing and to obtain authorization to proceed.

10/10/2018

TYLER H.

My wife and I were looking to upgrade our water heater and heating system to a energy rebate high efficiency tankless system. I was most impressed with this company when they came out to give me a quote. The gentleman Chris seemed to be very knowledgeable regarding different options for our application. Despite getting a few other quotes we decided to hire them based on the thorough consultation they gave us. The job went according to plan the technician Brandon and his helper had a great attitude I asked a lot of questions during the job and he was very patient the whole time and kept us informed throughout the job. Best of all we had no clean up when the guys were done.

Description of Work
Installed high efficiency water heater and boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

10/07/2018

BEACH B.

We received two other quotes. We decided to hire ASAP Plumbing and Mechanical because they were the most detail oriented and gave us the best option for our application. I was very satisfied with the way the job went the technicians Chris and Tyler took great care of protecting our home putting down work clothes and being very neat. The thing that I was most pleased with is that they followed through with everything they promised.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater and boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/27/2018

Diana S.

Super. Came out right away, diagnosed and fixed problem same day.

Description of Work
Leaking PEX line in crawl space

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

08/21/2018

Michael E.

It went great and I would use them again. Mission complete in a timely matter. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Backhoe to put a new French drain for kitchen, clearing of bathroom tub and toilet lines.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

Review for ASAP Plumbing and Heating - 3 CANALE DR, Egg Harbor Township, NJ - 37339744

08/06/2018

Stephanie B.

They were awesome! I had a leak in a water pipe in the basement. It was the day before my Mother’s funeral service and so much was going on. Bruce and Brandon showed up in about an hour - really quick. They fixed that and another problem in a very professional manner. I have decided that they are now my plumbers.

Description of Work
My water pipe sprung a leak and I needed help fast!

Work Completed On 08/04/2018