ASAP Plumbing and Heating

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

3 CANALE DR

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

If you need a qualified plumber, look no further than ASAP Plumbing and Heating. As an established plumbing company in South Jersey, our goal is to provide consistent service on all jobs large and small. Whether you're looking to have a basic fixture repaired or want more extensive plumbing work done, we're the team to enlist....

plumbers (235)water heaters (42)drain cleaning (20)HVAC Companies (18)well & water pump repair (15)drain pipe installation (13)countertop installation (13)sewer cleaning (10)gas leak repair (9)water softeners (6)septic tank service (3)fireplace services (2)

01/16/2021

After a slow start where we all learned about the inevitable application of Murphy's Law, everything went well....but only because Mike Papa and the folks at ASAP Plumbing CHOSE to make things right. There was initial confusion and/or lack of communication over pricing and the toilet to be installed, but this was all worked out professionally, courteously & in a timely manner. My tech, Mike, coord...

Description of Work
Replace upstairs toilet

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

10/30/2020

It went great and they were excellent. They were on time and very polite and kept you informed of what they were doing. Initially they came out and gave you an estimate they charged 475.00 and then if you gave them a job they would take off the $75.00 for the job which is great. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They installed a new drainage pipe to the sewer system.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/17/2020

I received a call that the tech was at my house but he didn’t arrive until an hour later. I purchased a faucet myself and needed it installed. It cost me $389!!!! The tech had to leave to go get another part. The installation visit took over 2 hours.

Description of Work
Faucet installed

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

This is the owner of ASAP Plumbing. I’m sorry you were dissatisfied with your service. I researched the service call that you had in your notes as September 4th and did we not have any service calls for a faucet install. I went back in our system several months to see if maybe you just put the wrong date and there were no calls per your price stated and scope of work. I searched under your name as...

08/19/2020

Amazing and quality work! Very reliable

Description of Work
Plumbing issue

Category countertops

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/18/2020

ASAP Showed up within Hours and replaced my broker water heater. Honest and Very reliable. I highly recommend ASAP Plumbing. Ask for Chris.

Description of Work
Hot water Heater

Category countertops,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for ASAP Plumbing and Heating - 3 CANALE DR, Egg Harbor Township, NJ - 38805903

08/14/2020

I first found out about ASAP Plumbing after having 2 nightmare experiences with other Plumbing companies. I hired ASAP to fix the previous issues that were not done properly and have since used them on 2 other jobs including a purchase an installation of a hot water heater. . You can be sure it will be done fast, right the first time and his pricing is fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
Purchased and Installed Hot Water Heater

Category countertops,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

07/29/2020

I always suggest this company and crew to all of my friends and clients. Top notch service.

Description of Work
Water pipe break

Category countertops,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/28/2020

Job went very well. I have used ASAP before so I new they would do a good job. They are punctual and explain what they are going to do. I thought the job was a little pricey, but I didn't get any other prices, so I really don't know if it was pricey. Just more than I would have guessed. They are worth the money spent. They schedule an appointment and arrive when they say they will be there. Very h...

Description of Work
New plumbing for outside shower

Category countertops,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/01/2020

All went well. Problem easily diagnosed. Replacement spigot was installed with no problem. Technician was helpful and informative. He worked efficiantyly and completed service in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Outside spigot was seeking terribly and needed to be replaced

Category countertops

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/17/2020

technician was knowledgeable and advised us on what was being done along the way. After the source of the leak was found, we asked him to check the other toilets in the house and found the same problem in another bathroom, fortunately found before leaking occurred and caused damage. I appreciated that he was willing to take the time to check other fixtures even though that wasn't part of the origi...

Description of Work
Plumbing leak at toilet

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Full service plumbing from small drips to whole house re-piping and remodels. We also service wells and pumps, drain cleaning, water treatment and heating systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available