New Generation Painting

Founded undefined • With Angi since April 2015

New Generation Painting is best known for efficiency when it comes to handling all of your residential and commercial painting and home improvement needs, both interior and exterior. Our customers want a professional service provider that knows how to do its job and communicate responsively, and we work diligently to achieve that. ...

interior painting (64)house painting (36)woodworking (35)general contractors (22)drywall (13)plastering (9)decks & porches (9)flooring (7)tile installation (5)masonry (3)gutter repair (2)deck cleaning (1)

10/06/2021

Victoria C.

I purchased a home back in March 2021 and needed almost the entire interior repainted before moving in. William and his staff were professional and responsive. The price they quoted was fair. They said they could get the job done in 5-6 days, and actually finished ahead of schedule. I stopped by a few times during the project, and noticed a thorough job covering/protecting the floor and ceiling fans (we no furniture yet). A few weeks after the job, there were a couple of cracks in one of the rooms, due to some settling, not their workmanship. William stopped by to take a look, and instead of charging me for extra work, told me it's something I could fix myself and advised me how to do it. It has been 6 months since they painted, and the paint job still looks as good as new. I would hire New Generation again.

Description of Work
Painting interior of the house

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

06/08/2021

Coleen L.

I can't speak highly enough about the team at New Generation. We did a mini kitchen renovation, backsplash, counters, new lighting fixtures and paint. The team was fabulous. The carpenter hand crafted new window sills to match previous sills and brackets to support our extended island. He is meticulous with his work. The electrician was very knowledgeable and helped us with our lighting lay out. The painter was so precise, he did an amazing job covering the holes the previous lights left, my ceiling looked brand new. They are great workers, but we got many quotes and their pricing was more then fair and reasonable. I highly recommend and would use them again. They've done work for many friends in the area and no one has any complaints. William is really responsive as a project manager and very knowledgeable especially with older homes.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Review for New Generation Painting - 333 4th St, Dunellen, NJ - 39361541

06/01/2021

LEWIS C.

New Generation did an amazing work! This was a very challenging job because our house had to be stripped down to the bare wood. The team was incredibly professional and really responsive. They cleaned up after every day and left the house in perfect shape when they were done. Other painting companies were afraid to take this job on. New Generation hit the ball out of the park.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Review for New Generation Painting - 333 4th St, Dunellen, NJ - 39352355

04/15/2021

Jaine D.

Very professional, honest and more than willing to work with us for ideas for remodeling. Thrilled with all the work, from the painting to the lighting to the construction of a new mantel. Happy with the remodeling of the bathrooms. Workers were hard working, neat and courteous. Looking forward to working with them for a spring project.

Description of Work
Painting of the whole townhouse, new lighting fixtures and wiring, remodel of bathrooms, ceramic floor installation, new fireplace mantel, doorknobs and locks installed

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

03/13/2021

Frank G.

New Generation did an unbelievable job prepping and repairing walls. Old plaster walls look like brand new sheet rock after painting. Workers were very professional and cleaned up well after the job was done. I highly recommend new generation painting.

Description of Work
Painting of dining room, kitchen, stairs and hallway.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/20/2021

Allison B.

Beautifully. As much a restoration as a paint job.

Description of Work
Paint walls and trim, replace shoe moulding in three adjacent rooms

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/19/2020

Austin K.

painting quality was okay, but way overpriced I thought compared to work amount

Description of Work
basement painting

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We would like to thank you for your business. Our apologies if you feel that our prices were higher than expected. We did provide all materials and paint. Unfortunately we do not have as much wiggle room with the price when it is just one room, since we have to make a special trip just for that room. Usually the more rooms we get hired for, the more we can work with the pricing. Again, our apologies for the pricing. We wish you the best with your future projects. Best regards

12/19/2020

Austin K.

painting was okay, but the cost was too high. $600 for 5 hours of job.

Description of Work
painting basement

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

09/14/2020

Amanda J.

William was so prompt and fair with his quoting process. As you can see, we had multiple phases of work done and A LOT of changes throughout, and he was always so patient and understanding. His team got the work done in a timely fashion throughout the whole process and the end results are great! They took challenges and my crazy ideas really well and we ended up with a lot of customization in our home.

Description of Work
Master shower remodel, new basement gym, new flooring, wood floor refinishing, electric fireplace installation, new bathroom vanity, exterior privacy fence and expanded asphalt driveway, new double door installation, new single door installation

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Review for New Generation Painting - 333 4th St, Dunellen, NJ - 38873453

09/01/2020

Ken B.

Excellent and professional ...quality workmanship and responsive business owner

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Category decks, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/26/2020

Melissa N.

Wonderful! Professional, friendly and respectful techs. Superb job cleanup.

Description of Work
Hallway painting- included wallpapers trippin and prep

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

08/25/2020

Anna F.

It was great! William and his team are pros- detail oriented and fast!

Description of Work
Bathroom reno

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

07/31/2020

Jamiel A.

The crew was punctual, polite, hardworking and finished the job fast. Not only did the contractor give good prices but he was very understanding and made sure our experience was top of the line. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone as well as rehire to do more work on my home! Pleasantly satisfied with the outcome and I appreciate the great business.

Description of Work
Painting & Floors Refinished

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/06/2020

Leslie S.

He was honest, and extremely professional. I felt really comfortable with him. If I need a deck, I would definitely hire him. And, he was the only one who replied to me after a few hours.

Description of Work
I asked him to do deck repair but he was honest to tell me that he only builds deck.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Good afternoon Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for not being able to assist at this time but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any future projects. Best regards!

06/29/2020

Kathy S.

It was great. Work started on time and workers were very thorough. Furniture and flooring was covered to protect from damage. And clean up was great. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting in living room, dining room, loft and staircase

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/19/2020

Sandy B.

Excellent. I contacted New Generation painting for an estimate and the same day I had an itemized estimate of the work I wanted to get done. William came to my house at the scheduled time and listened to what I needed and wanted done. He is very professional and reliable. Once we agreed on the price, which I found to be very reasonable for all I was getting done, his painters came on time and worked diligently each day. They were a pleasure to work with, any concern I had they addressed and handled with no problem. His carpenters came and executed the job as I expected. Lastly came his gutter crew and their job was exceptional. I would most definitely be contacting William for additional work I will be doing in my house.

Description of Work
Replaced all my windows frames and windowsills, replaced my front door frame, installed new gutters and downspouts around the house, sanded the house to bare wood and painted the house and the shed.

Category contractors, gutter repair, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Review for New Generation Painting - 333 4th St, Dunellen, NJ - 38655969

06/19/2020

Denise R.

William was excellent in understanding my exact needs and prioritizing all the projects. He and his team were very professional. I will definitely recommend New Generations and William’s team. I’m looking forward to him doing more work on my house.

Description of Work
I needed my garage repainted, porch columns replaced, my door custom-framed, and new front steps redone.

Category contractors, decks, masonry, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Review for New Generation Painting - 333 4th St, Dunellen, NJ - 38655251

06/16/2020

Olive C.

The work was done expedient the workmen were professional and worked together I was pleased.

Description of Work
Painting the front of my house

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/05/2020

Ed M.

Excellently! Workers were efficient, professional and helpful with any questions we had. Their work was very thorough!

Description of Work
Full exterior painting

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/25/2020

Raphael P.

Crew came early, covered all essential areas, vacuum sanded, exterior third & second floor on driveway side of house, repaired broken cedar shingles, primed the shingles, painted all in 2 days...

Description of Work
Third and second floor exterior cedar shingles sanded down, primed, and painted.

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/19/2020

Harsh S.

Easy to work with. Crew was always on time and cleaned up well after themselves. Quality of painting was excellent. We have worked with William before and one of our projects was done a year ago (including outside of the house) and is holding up well.

Description of Work
Basement painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/14/2020

Lorraine B.

It did not go well. He only ended up redoing the front entrance. He had all these positive reviews and after we put the down payment down, he was out the next day to demolish the front entrance. About a week later, he came back to work a little more. He kept doing a little more and then would disappear. He told us twice he was in the hospital. We could not go out the front door for two months.His work was good but not stellar. We refused to pay him the remainder of the money until he removed the debris from our yard that was from the demolition. We had to hire someone else to finish the railing.

Description of Work
He was supposed to paint the house, put a roof on the garage, and reconstruct the front entrance, They took out our stairs but we had to pay someone else to put in the railing.

Category remodeling, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2019