A&F Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2019

A&F Lawn Care LLC is a locally owned, full-service lawn service and landscaping company based out of Berlin, New Jersey. We strive to provide exceptional customer service at a reasonable price. With years of experience in the field there is no project we can't handle here at A&F Lawn Care. We take

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Pavers and Hardscaping Project

hardscaping

Hardscaping
View project

lawn & landscaping (12)lawn care (8)leaf removal (3)hardscaping (1)deck cleaning (1)mulch delivering (1)

08/16/2021

Jennifer V.

I am not happy at all with this company. In the quote they said mowing, weedwacking but they missed weedwacking the entire side of my house even thought I showed them the weeds when they quoted me. Also mowed the lawn and mowed over sticks and branches. I have never had a landscaper not rake up when they were done and remove regular debris. Also went into my yard which is privacy fenced without having someone call or let me know to ensure that the dogs were in the house. If I hadn't heard them the dogs would've got out of the yard. Then because I wasn't happy with the service instead of trying to make this right and work with me he'd rather lose the business. I should of read reviews as I am not the first I see that had an issue with this company. Beware this company is not concerned with customer satisfaction he is only concerned with homeowners agreeing with him and if not he cancels your service. If I could give negative stars I would.

Description of Work
standard yard maintenence

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

I would like to say I am sorry that your not happy with the service that was done. I explained to you in the beginning when we came out for a estimate that you would need a clean up first then cut the grass on a biweekly service, you decided to not do that and to just get grass cut only and this doesn’t include anything else that would needed to be done this was all stated in the quote. As far as notifications about grass cutting we email and text one day before and the other morning of we don’t knock on any doors when we get their. All of are customers are done this way and your the first to complain about that. The customer was going to pick up the piles of stick and bags of trash that were around the yard because she didn't want a clean up that would have done all of this at this time. I even stated that if you would pull this to the curb the town would pick all of this up as it was their heavy trash day coming up before we mow the grass. (Customer) I got the text and email that they would be there but I have dogs and a heads up to make sure they were not in the yard would’ve been nice. This is all from the emails that customer send us. Then the threat started (Customer) 1st rule of Customer service the customer is always right I will definitely let my neighbors know who are asking that your company only cares about their own satisfaction She was trying to get a free cleanup out of us when we were their for grass cut only. Here is the quote for bi weekly cutting Optional Bi Weekly Grass Cutting Cutting of grass on a bi-weekly basis including mowing, edging, weed wacking and blowing down all sidewalks and driveways. Yard clean up quote that she didn't want to do. yard clean-up includes de-thatching and complete cleanup of leaves/debris on all grassy areas. Make sure all landscaped beds are blown clear of leaves. The Rate is 125.00 per hour and also edge all beds + or - time. This includes grass-mowing due to early season grass growth.

12/08/2020

Glenn P.

Very very good!!!

Description of Work
Leave blowing

Category leaf removal, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

07/14/2020

James O.

Excellent service...responsive and work completed immediately

Description of Work
Lawn cutting

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/25/2020

Steven F.

They never showed up.

Description of Work
extensive weeding

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Hello, I spoke to [Member Name Removed] on the phone and explained to him that we do not come out that far of a distance for that type of work. [Member Name Removed] told me that is fine and if we are ever in the area if we could do the job. As of today's date we have not been in that area. Thank you.

05/30/2020

Michael J.

Started right on time, good work, looks really nice and very nice guys

Description of Work
Built a small barrier along side of house to hold mulch, tore out dead plants, put n new plants and mulched

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

05/15/2020

Karyn K.

Went wonderfully, very punctual, kept in touch with me

Description of Work
Hi weekly lawn cutting

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for A&F Lawn Care LLC - PO Box 635, Berlin, NJ - 38569482

05/02/2020

Sheri K.

everything went as well as I expected it to go

Description of Work
Mowing, edging

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

12/13/2019

Sade D.

They did an excellent good

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/04/2019

mike F.

very well.

Description of Work
remove leaves

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

08/07/2019

BARBARA K.

GREAT AND IT LOOKS VERY NICE.

Description of Work
CLEANED 2 FRONT ISLANDS, TRIMMED BUSHES, TRIMMED A TREE, AND PUT MULCH DOWN.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

07/23/2019

Patricia S.

Went well. I will definitely be hiring Fred again for other work.

Description of Work
I needed some shrubs removed and some other shrubs trimmed

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

05/03/2019

Sandra H.

great was there when promised and did a great job!

Description of Work
grass cutting

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

04/30/2019

John D.

They showed up on time and got straight to work. I had a fence, a dozen bushes and a large garden with a tree removed. Everything was done quickly and they cleaned up nicely. I would definitely use them again and have already told one guy about them the same day!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Removal Services

Work Completed On 04/28/2019

04/09/2019

Michael C.

Glad I called. Very knowledgeable and responsive.

Description of Work
Spring landscaping cleanup

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

04/05/2019

Naomi P.

Excellent. Responded fast and promptly. They also gave discount.

Description of Work
lawn care: pick up feed and put down mulch

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

03/19/2019

John T.

Fantastic! They were professional, very clean, and did everything from A-Z perfectly.

Description of Work
They put in outside landscaping.

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

Thank you for your review on the landscaping job and look forward to working in the future.

03/13/2019

Joe S.

Did nice job. He completed the job as expected no complaints.

Description of Work
landscaping and pavers

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Thank you for your review on the landscaping job.

03/13/2019

John B.

Great job, absolutely outstanding, Good Price. They have been working on my lawn and yard for the past 4 years.

Description of Work
Landscaping works, graded and some concrete works, finished up job on my landscaping project.

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Contact

Phone

PO Box 635

Berlin, NJ 08009

We do not install artificial turf/grass. We provide lawn care services in and around Berlin, NJ and neighboring towns.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    54403B
    New Jersey
    New Jersey: General

Lawn care, Landscaping, Hardscaping, Drainage, Excavating, Outdoor light, Sod, Brush removal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A&F Lawn Care LLC

How is A&F Lawn Care LLC overall rated?

A&F Lawn Care LLC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are A&F Lawn Care LLC open?

A&F Lawn Care LLC is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does A&F Lawn Care LLC provide

A&F Lawn Care LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does A&F Lawn Care LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, A&F Lawn Care LLC offers free project estimates.

Does A&F Lawn Care LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A&F Lawn Care LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A&F Lawn Care LLC offer a senior discount?

No, A&F Lawn Care LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does A&F Lawn Care LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, A&F Lawn Care LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A&F Lawn Care LLC?

Yes, A&F Lawn Care LLC offers warranties.

What services does A&F Lawn Care LLC offer?

A&F Lawn Care LLC offers the following services: We service residential & commercial properties in Southern New Jersey. A&F Lawn Care offers the following services and more! Landscape Design Services: Softscape & Hardscape Patios, walkway's, driveways, fire pits, decks, custom design Landscape Development & Construction Outdoor Lighting Lawn & Landscape Maintenance: Aerating, Dethatching, Weeding/Weed Control, Edging, Trimming, Seeding, Fertilizer, Grass Cutting Irrigation: Installation, Service, Repair, Maintenance, Sprinkler Start Up's & Winterization Spring & Fall Clean Up's Excavating (including emergency service) Land clearing Grading and leveling of properties Sod Installation Mulch Delivery and/or installation Topsoil or Fill Dirt Delivery and/or installation Planting: Flowers, bushes, shrubs, trees, ornamental grasses etc. Tree & Bush Removal Stump Grinding Pool Installation Demolition: Sidewalks, Driveways, Pool Removal, Concrete, Sheds Disposal of Brush/Property Debris

Are there any services A&F Lawn Care LLC does not offer?