John's Painting Contractor LLC

Awards

Awards

house painting202007920
The best

Family owned & operated. John's Painting is a business founded on the basic principles of honesty, quality, and customer service. John’s Painting is one of the area’s largest and most reputable painting contractors. We have proudly served customers in Somerset and Morris Counties for over 28 years. Interior and exterior house painting are our specialties. Professionalism in our work is apparent by the countless references from satisfied customers that we will gladly provide upon request. We pride ourselves on excellence in workmanship and superior service. We use only the highest grade of materials and do the necessary preparation work insuring long-lasting quality results. We stand by our work and reputation, and look forward to serving you. So call today for a free-no obligation-estimate. Award winning....

house painting (48)interior painting (31)pressure washing (14)deck cleaning (9)handyman (6)general contractors (5)woodworking (4)wallpaper removal (3)window treatment (2)siding companies (1)

01/23/2021

John was able to accommodate a special need. I had 16 new doors delivered to my home that needed to be painted off-site. He remained flexible and ready to pick them up on short notice. They were painted and returned within 3 days, and they came out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New interior doors painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

01/11/2021

Joe was excellent. I spoke to him one day about my urgency to have the job done. And when I got home from work the following day the job had been completed. I could not have asked for better service. I will use John's painting for my next paint job and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the outside foundation of my house.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/08/2020

Excellent! John and his team did a terrific job. Took time to help us choose good colors, did excellent preparation and finishing, and clean up afterwards very well. Overall we were very satisfied and would have no hesitation recommending them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

10/17/2020

John's Painting is a local contractor who has great prices and the guys take pride in their work. I will constantly recommend this company anytime anyone asks for a painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

08/24/2020

Great Job! Professional, Economical, Quick. Would hire again. No issues, well done job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gazebo & deck staining

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

07/25/2020

Excellent. Everything about my experience was great. I was so pleased with the quality of the work and the supervision of the men doing the work. I would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house, power washed

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/19/2020

John and his team were absolutely incredible. John was very helpful, definitely very knowledgeable, outstanding in the quality of the work his team performed and he truly went above and beyond to make this project a success. This was not an easy project but it was a very successful project BECAUSE of John and his work. I cannot say enough good things. I won't hire anyone else for any painting job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and repair of house

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

05/04/2020

Working with Johns Painting has been nothing short of great. Yerik was great to work with. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and and is very knowledgeable. He and his crew did an excellent job on this project. When it comes to staining my deck again, Johns Painting will be the company I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Cleaning/ Deck Staining

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/19/2020

We were extremely pleased with the overall skilled services of the professional team who transformed our home to its original beauty. The entire process, from preparation to repairs and painting, was completed with the utmost attention to details and our wishes. The best part of all was John's very fair and reasonable pricing which also included a bonus, a two year warrantee on the exterior paint ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior of our cedar board home was in dire need of repair. Not only had the paint begun to peel, but also the wood trim, including the entire frame and sill of a large window along with the corner posts of the house, had suffered water damage over the years, thus needing replacement and/or repair.

CATEGORY pressure washing,window treatments,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2020

10/02/2019

Very well. He came out and did everything I asked. Very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Residential & commercial - interior & exterior painting, power washing, light carpentry, siding, deck & driveway sealing