ACS Door Services

Nebraska: Contractors
06/10/2022

8550 S 137th Cir Cir #1

Omaha, NE 68138

Welcome to ACS Door Services of Omaha, a family owned and operated business founded in 2002. We have been delivering quality garage door service to the Omaha area customers ever since. We look forward to continuing our tradition of quality workmanship and fair prices. Weekend by appointment. No extra charge for weekends. DBAs - American Certified Services Inc, Unified Door Companies LLC....

3.7

door installation (2)garage doors (2)

12/16/2020

Great. I'm very satisfied. On time, polite, good price.

Description of Work
New remotes, replacement of garage door opener.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/24/2020

I placed the order on 10/27/20 and was told to expect a few weeks for the custom order. I was told they would call me when the door was received from the manufacturer to schedule installation. I have received no calls and have called them 3 times now. After 4 weeks, they received the door. During my 3rd call to them, I was told that I would have to wait another 2 weeks as their installation schedu...

Description of Work
I needed to replace my garage door and opener.

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

04/24/2020

THey responded and came to check the project within 24 hours of my email. It was finished exactly when they said it would be.

Description of Work
Replaced a large garage door and all the brackets and hardware.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

03/25/2020

"overall very good, only concern was they came out to give an estimate, but they couldn't come out to complete the project until a few days later. I just wanted it completed! other than that, they were great! Nice guys, helpful. "

Description of Work
Very Good!

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Residential, Commercial and Industrial garage doors and operators. We sell, install and service all Garaga doors and electric operators.