Craftsman Concepts

Founded undefined • With Angi since June 2019

Veteran owned business. Discounts for Veterans and Disabled Veterans. Over 34 years experience in building and remodeling. Let us help you realize your vision for your home. Save 10% on any home improvement product, appliance or building material, ask me how !

home remodeling (4)woodworking (4)decks & porches (4)siding companies (3)handyman (3)fence company (3)garage building (2)patio enclosures (1)interior painting (1)dock building (1)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)

10/19/2022

Aaron G.

I was amazed at the final result. Jim built a room addition for our office in the building. I let him take control of the project. His imagination and design surpassed what I had in mind. Jim and his crew were on time every day. He was there when he said he would be there. Very polite and Courteous. He had a jobsite dumpster on site from day one of the project and never left a mess. This Veteran owned company is the way to go.

Description of Work
Room Addition

Category remodeling, garage builders, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/19/2022

05/20/2021

Robert G.

Jim and his crew did excellent work. They replaced our existing deck and added a new sunroom 20'x12'. Sunroom included two walls of windows, roof with gutters, drywall and painting. All aspects of he work was of the highest standard. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
replace deck and add sunroom

Category decks, drywall, gutter repair, roofing, siding, interior painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

01/12/2021

vicki L.

great1!!! everything was done better then i ever imagined. i will have them back for another project soon.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

09/09/2020

betsy H.

Great. Jim and crew completed a remodel of our entire house including kitchen cabinets and countertops, redesigned closets, replaced sunroom doors, new flooring, new shower and tub, vanities and flooring throughout the house. Reliable and reasonable prices. I will hire again and the next project will be a new deck.

Description of Work
General remodeling

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

07/17/2020

Harold F.

Jim Echols was very responsive and does high quality work. The garage was at my second house and I wasn’t able to be there to see the work completed, but Jim and his team insured the work was done right. It exceeded my expectations once I got over to see it. I highly recommend Craftsman Concepts.

Description of Work
Replace wood siding on garage

Category handyman service, siding, garage builders, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

04/19/2020

Tiffany K.

Kitchen Cabinetry Repairs

Description of Work
Sooo great! Jim called immediately after researching Angies List. He showed up on time suggested a great way to repair our sagging kitchen cabinet trim work and made it look as though it had always been that way! Quick efficient, polite...definitely recommend to anyone

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

04/17/2020

Cheryl R.

Mr. Echols was a godsend, very professional, and dependable. After so many unacceptable hires it was a pleasure to have Mr. Jim and his helper (Jim) work on my home.

Description of Work
Replaced front door Screen door Cut and removed 4 dead trees Built new stoop Replaced rotten wood exterior Cleaned gutters

Category decks, siding

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

01/18/2020

Thomas C.

Requested a quote 4 days ago and have not had the courtesy of any communication. We don't know if they are completely booked, didn't do the work we had sent, they were out of business, they didn't do work in our area...

Description of Work
Didn't respond

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

We tried calling the number you provided, both times it stated your voicemail was full. We would like to help with your project, we take great care in responding in a timely manner. Craftsman Concepts is committed to timely service.

12/22/2019

Cindy B.

It went great. Mr Echols was efficient in bolstering the stairs. No more sagging. They are quite solid. I’d rehire him.

Description of Work
My basement stairs were rickety and needed fixing.

Category fencing, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

11/19/2019

Robert L.

Jim and his helper (Mark) remodeled my kitchen with expertise, precision and timely matter. He was on time , fair and very professional with all work and issues and/or concerns. I had our kitchen redone with tile, install oven vent system, install 2 stack oven unit; overall wife and I are very pleased. I will definitely use him and Mark for future projects and recommend him to anyone or everyone whom I know that are looking for home projects to be completed/improved Robert L.

Description of Work
REMODELING KITCHEN & INSTALL APPLIANCES

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

10/01/2019

Jodi S.

All work done is great. Jim was very respectful of my home while doing the job. He will be my go to guy for any other work needed.

Description of Work
remodeling

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

09/18/2019

Michelle R.

Jim has been working with us for almost a month now, and he is highly skilled, efficient, accountable and independent. He has all of his own tools, is very organized and cleans up after every project. We are residential and also a business, so we have various tasks and projects on our land that consists from general maintenance like power-washing, landscaping, splitting wood for our fire pits, tree cutting to building benches, maintaining our golf carts, staining, fencing, repairing our floating dock and utilizing our tractor. Jim has been able to tend to every task I’ve asked with high quality, timeliness and professionalism. He is communicative, autonomous, self-motivated and straight-forward. Honestly, I would recommend Jim to everyone but I also want him to continue to work here. :) Whatever your need is, reach out to Jim; he is your guy!

Description of Work
The work on our property is diverse, ranging from landscaping, pressure washing, home repairs to carpentry skills, dock repairs, fencing, road maintenance and any task that presents itself from living on a large woodland property with pastures, gardens and multiple buildings.

Category decks, fencing, handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, remodeling, tree service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, dock building

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Wanda B.

They are on time, clean up after himself and the fence was good.

Description of Work
They install a wood fence.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

Shannon C.

It was good. They were absolutely professional and on time. They worked fast. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He removed a wall. We combined the two rooms into one.

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Harwick K.

He did a good work. It looked beautiful its better than what I used to have. Better than I expected. Used quality materials. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Built a deck and he finished the front porch.

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

Jeff K.

It was great, I was really happy with it. It was exactly what we ask for.

Description of Work
They did my master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

Roy B.

Jim did an outstanding job on our fence it is solid and looks great. He came when he said he would and cleaned up after himself each day. We will ask him to do any additional remodeling needs we may have.

Description of Work
Backyard fence

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

Review for Craftsman Concepts - 112 E Devonshire St, Winston Salem, NC - 37947525

Contact