Craftsman Concepts

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

112 E Devonshire St

Winston Salem, NC 27127

Veteran owned business. Discounts for Veterans and Disabled Veterans. Over 34 years experience in building and remodeling. Let us help you realize your vision for your home. Save 10% on any home improvement product, appliance or building material, ask me how !...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (4)woodworking (3)handyman (3)fence company (3)decks & porches (3)siding companies (2)dock building (1)garage building (1)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)tree service (1)plumbers (1)

01/12/2021

great1!!! everything was done better then i ever imagined. i will have them back for another project soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

09/09/2020

Great. Jim and crew completed a remodel of our entire house including kitchen cabinets and countertops, redesigned closets, replaced sunroom doors, new flooring, new shower and tub, vanities and flooring throughout the house. Reliable and reasonable prices. I will hire again and the next project will be a new deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

07/17/2020

Jim Echols was very responsive and does high quality work. The garage was at my second house and I wasn’t able to be there to see the work completed, but Jim and his team insured the work was done right. It exceeded my expectations once I got over to see it. I highly recommend Craftsman Concepts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wood siding on garage

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,garage builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

04/17/2020

Mr. Echols was a godsend, very professional, and dependable. After so many unacceptable hires it was a pleasure to have Mr. Jim and his helper (Jim) work on my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front door Screen door Cut and removed 4 dead trees Built new stoop Replaced rotten wood exterior Cleaned gutters

CATEGORY decks,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

01/18/2020

Requested a quote 4 days ago and have not had the courtesy of any communication. We don't know if they are completely booked, didn't do the work we had sent, they were out of business, they didn't do work in our area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't respond

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

We tried calling the number you provided, both times it stated your voicemail was full. We would like to help with your project, we take great care in responding in a timely manner. Craftsman Concepts is committed to timely service.

12/22/2019

It went great. Mr Echols was efficient in bolstering the stairs. No more sagging. They are quite solid. I’d rehire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My basement stairs were rickety and needed fixing.

CATEGORY fencing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/19/2019

Jim and his helper (Mark) remodeled my kitchen with expertise, precision and timely matter. He was on time , fair and very professional with all work and issues and/or concerns. I had our kitchen redone with tile, install oven vent system, install 2 stack oven unit; overall wife and I are very pleased. I will definitely use him and Mark for future projects and recommend him to anyone or everyone w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMODELING KITCHEN & INSTALL APPLIANCES

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

10/01/2019

All work done is great. Jim was very respectful of my home while doing the job. He will be my go to guy for any other work needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

09/18/2019

Jim has been working with us for almost a month now, and he is highly skilled, efficient, accountable and independent. He has all of his own tools, is very organized and cleans up after every project. We are residential and also a business, so we have various tasks and projects on our land that consists from general maintenance like power-washing, landscaping, splitting wood for our fire pits, tre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work on our property is diverse, ranging from landscaping, pressure washing, home repairs to carpentry skills, dock repairs, fencing, road maintenance and any task that presents itself from living on a large woodland property with pastures, gardens and multiple buildings.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,handyman service,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,tree service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,dock building

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

06/24/2019

They are on time, clean up after himself and the fence was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a wood fence.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Remodeling/Renovations. New construction. Interior design. Landscaping. Kitchens. Bathrooms. Decks. Fencing. Custom carpentry. Concrete. Room additions. Garage apartments. All flooring types. Drywall. Paint and Pressure washing. Countertops and backsplash installation. Textured walls and ceilings offered. Door removal and replacement, replacement windows. Gutters and water drainage solutions. Handyman services. Laundry rooms. Utility sheds and barns. Disabled accommodations including ramps.