Carolina Ductmasters

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2006

For air duct cleaning, need to know the number of vents, including returns and supplies in a home. We employee 10 people. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. We are not licensed to work on gas fireplaces....

Best Option Restoration High Point

Best Option Restoration is a locally owned and operated water, fire and mold restoration business. We are available 24/7 for all your water, fire and mold needs. We are fully licence, trained and insured. BOR of High Point is ready to serve anyone in the greater triad and offer a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.

Duct Doctor USA of The Triad

Due to COVID-19 concerns Duct Doctor is NOT currently working in occupied homes. Duct Doctor has been a single-focus Air Duct Cleaner since 1985. Technicians are well-trained by NADCA Certified Air System Cleaning Specialists and perform cleaning using the source removal procedure.

Neal-Williams Mold Remediator/General Contractor

Enjoy the best Price and Work combined together! We have several years of experience, this gets your job done right and quickly, saving you money! Available for the North Carolina Areas. Contact us today for, Mold testing Inspection & remediation. We build decks covered porches drywall sheet rock painting electrical issues plumbing water issues under the crawlspace French ,drains, sub-pump, Demolition. We are here to provide quality service at a quality price, so give us a call! Neal-Williams.com Please call our office today for your free estimate. (336) 825-1449 or (336) 991-5252

01/25/2020

Had another inspector come in the same day as I was looking for quotes on any work to be done before converting to gas logs. He ended up cleaning the whole fireplace again, it was full of dirt as soon as he opened the flue. I did contact Ductmasters about this and sent them a picture of the dirt. They immediately refunded the money I had paid them. In that regard I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaned an inspected before converting to gas logs

Category chimney sweep

03/22/2018

I had my chimney cleaned. The gentleman who cleaned my chimney was on time, quick, and did great work. I was very impressed. I wrote a check, which I later received a call on saying it wasn't accepted at the bank, because it had a spelling error. I felt terrible and offered to run cash by the office, but was told it would be easiest to give my card info over the phone. I gave my info, and was told...

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning

Category chimney sweep

12/14/2017

Service was excellent. Owner quoted over the phone, then the techs realized the job was a bit more involved but did not raise the price. The guys stayed over half the day making sure all ducts were properly cleaned.

Description of Work
I live in a 3-level house with two HVAC systems and over 40 registers. I needed all cleaned from the previous owner's pets as well as the dryer duct.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

09/09/2017

I got an appointment the next day. He was right on time and quickly cleaned the vent.

Description of Work
Dryer vent had a dead bird, needed cleaned

Category dryer vent cleaning

08/11/2015

The service was good, and the worker was punctual. 2 men were supposed to do the job, but one showed up. The one worker did the whole job, and his work was very clean and neat. We had to reschedule, because the worker who showed up could not fit in our crawl space. The quality of their work was excellent, and I would recommend them. I plan to use them next year to clean out my fireplace again. The...

Description of Work
Cleaned all ductwork downstairs and cleaned chimney.

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,fireplaces

11/04/2014

Pleased with end result. Clothes now drying super fast. Their price for cleaning an dryer exhaust line was quoted at $150. Job went up to $250 for replacing line.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer exhaust line. Old one was filled with water and working very poorly.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

06/16/2014

Whenever I turned my a/c on for the first time after the winter I noticed an odd odor so I decided to get my air ducts cleaned. After seeing the other reviews I called carolina ductmasters. I was able to get a prompt appointment, and they did an excellent job. The technicians were professional, and prompt. Very good service overall.

Description of Work
cleaned my airducts. Supply and returns.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/02/2014

We had unfortunately incurred extensive pet damage to our wood floors and air conditioning system from previous tenants. We can't say enough about Carolina Ductmasters. They returned all our phone calls immediately. Marshall, Jodi and the entire crew were very knowledgeable, professional and patient during the messy process. We called around town for a few quotes. The determining factors to use Ca...

Description of Work
Cleaned and replaced duct work from pet damage from previous tenants.

01/20/2014

Excellent, job performed as expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned HVAC ductwork and vent for clothes dryer.

01/11/2014

Thorough cleaning, with extra care to a very messy cold air return. Explained service at time of scheduling and again when arrived.

Description of Work
Quickly scheduled appt for duct and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning & Repair, Heating & AC, Inslulation, Mold Testing & Remediation.

We are not licensed to work on gas fireplaces.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa