Around The House of the Triad, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

I offer a wide variety of upgrade, maintenance, repair, and small construction services to homeowners and businesses. "When you don't have the time, tools, or comfort level."...

Tucker's Lawn Service

Deck Specialist & Outdoor Living

Quality craftsmanship combined with a personalized service customized to your individual needs!! Deck Specialist is a custom deck building company specializing in the construction of small to large projects to enhance your outdoor living lifestyle. Plain or fancy, we have something that fits your taste and budget. We are a family owned business that strives to acheive the highest rating while giving all of our customers the most pleasant experience possible. Deck Specialist's professional and respectful employees always put the customer first, and you can always expect a hands-on approach from the owner.

Bobby’s Tree Service

Additional Contacts: Tony Westmoreland, Jerry Westmoreland,

01/22/2021

This was a fabulous job! The work was efficient and cost-effective. John was kind and excited to perform any task given to him. We look forward to more projects for John to come help!

Description of Work
Faucets tightened/ Pictures hung

Category handyman service,muralist

11/19/2020

John did a great job on the long list of projects I had. He was always on time, professional, and far exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and will most certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
Lighting and plumbing replacements and other repairs

10/15/2020

John did a wonderful job taking out some extra lights in our bathroom ceiling and replacing the drywall. He was on time, prepared, courteous and responsive. The quality of his work was great. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a handyman!

Description of Work
Removed bathroom ceiling lights/replacing drywall

Category muralist

Thanks, so much, [Member Name Removed]!

03/21/2020

Incredibly well!! I would trust John, his vast knowledge, and his honesty with any project!

Description of Work
Multiple new light fixtures installed.

09/13/2019

This was a great experience! John was prompt and professional. He was able to get our project done a week ahead of schedule due to another customer rescheduling. We had a new toilet installed and the old one removed. We had our sink vanity changed out for a new one. John also installed new lights, a towel holder and toilet paper holder for us. He was thorough and interested in our input to make su...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

02/28/2019

John was always on time if not early. He assessed the problem and resolved it. He left the area he worked on neat and clean. He was very willing to take on projects that I didn’t initially request. I enjoyed working with him and would call him first for future projects. He gave me an estimate of costs prior to the work being done. This was helpful since it allowed me to decide which projects I wan...

Description of Work
Minor Home Projects

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

07/06/2018

Excellent work. John is extremely meticulous in planning, execution and clean-up. We discussed my ultimate goal of making my home more energy efficient and he made suggestions to help. Several of the small projects required some follow up which I’m sure were a time consuming pain in the neck. But he finished the job thoroughly. The only downside is you have to wait your turn—but well worth the wai...

Description of Work
Weather proofing some old door entrances; fixing 50-yr old threshold and replacing broken door knob, and other miscellaneous repairs.

05/29/2018

I have employed John several times for various jobs around the home. He was efficient, able to do varied types of jobs, and neat. John located screws needed to complete installing knobs and brought them to next scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
I had John hang pictures, add ceramic knobs to cabinet doors and place hooks into the window sills.

05/24/2018

John did an excellent job with a variety of projects around the house. He is a pleasure to work with and has a great attitude.

Description of Work
Various repairs and installations around the house.

01/23/2018

wonderful- We loved having him around. Very friendly and helpful

Description of Work
John was fabulous and did so many things at our house! He fixed doors and windows that wouldn't shut properly, he fixed gas logs and he changed out several light switches that needed to be updated. He also fixed a plumbing issue we had outside. He hung up a picture and mirror and fixed our leaky shower head.

Category handyman service

The scope of my services includes, but is not limited to: plumbing fixture installation; electrical outlet/fixture installation; interior cleaning; interior & exterior painting; pressure washing; gutter cleaning & repair; woodwork repair; roof repair; fence building & repair; small concrete/paver/brickwork repair & projects; lawn & garden maintenance; popcorn ceiling repair; interior & exterior caulking; deck repair staining/sealing; drywall installation & repair; minor construction/woodwork.

I do not run new electrical or new plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal