Lane's Contracting, Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

817 S BRIGHTLEAF BLVD

Smithfield, NC 27577

When you hire Lane’s Contracting, you’re selecting an exterior home contractor with over a decade of experience in the Raleigh and surrounding areas. Quality Builders in Wake & Johnston Counties as well as Neighboring Communities. You now know that Lane’s Contracting employs a group of talented, conscientious home improvement professionals. So, doesn’t it make sense to choose us to deal with your leaky or sagging roof, curling or missing shingles, granules in your gutter, or other problem signs that you need roof repair? Choose the contractors trusted by your neighbors and friends in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Wake Forest or anywhere in the Triangle and call us today at 919-631-6112. We’re ready to help in all of Wake & Johnston Counties & all surrounding areas.​...

roofing (82)siding companies (23)window replacement (17)gutter repair (17)decks & porches (9)door installation (1)masonry (1)HVAC Companies (1)

02/19/2021

Fantastic. Very happy with the work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

12/02/2020

They refused the job. Said it was too small for them to handle

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding

CATEGORY decks,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience, [Member Name Removed]. Our company generally only takes on full siding replacements, and the one piece of siding you had missing and wanted addressed was not within the realm of services that we offer, specifically for your location which is technically outside of our service area. We apologize that we weren't able to help, and wish you the best in getting your ...

09/08/2020

The total experience was awesome. The pricing was reasonable and Ricky and his entire staff were professional and easy to work with. The roofers worked quickly and efficiently, putting in long hours and doing an excellent job!! I highly recommend Lanes!!!!! I would gladly use them again!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to storm damage I needed a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

06/03/2020

very fast had a crew of 11 working on the house finished in 1 day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tare off and install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/13/2020

Terrible, roof leaked around chimney, damaged sheet rock in living room and garage took them 12 weeks to get here, I had to hire another roofing company. This was during the rainy season, you can only emagine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2016

Photo for Lane's Contracting, Inc - 817 S BRIGHTLEAF BLVD, Smithfield, NC - 38561928

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the experience you had when dealing with our company, and apologize for any issues this may have caused. Upon receiving this review, we've attempted to connect with you in order to resolve this issue, but have been unable to do so. We have had turnover in our office over the years since the original service date, but from the records we do have ...

01/07/2020

Great! Lane's Contracting kept me informed of any changes on my schedule date, they also let me know prior to my materials arriving. Was able to have the roof removed and installed in 1.5 days! Awesome work! Also, had a window installed and Gerardo was excellent to work with . I would definitely refer all of my friends and family to Lane's Contracting for any roofing, siding or window projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement & Window Installation

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

09/26/2019

Very responsive, quick appointment, on time, polite. Ricky even told me that I could order a replacement sash directly and replace it myself in the movable pane of a single hung unit. Where there were fixed panes in similar units, he said he would have to replace the entire window, and the one next to it as well because the two windows were assembled as one unit. He said that replacing the double ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fogged window glass

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

11/19/2018

Prior to the appointment I received an email that Otto would be in the area on a certain date. I responded to the email but did not get a response. I phoned the company multiple times and received a virtual assistant. I requested and finally received a return email that again stated Otto would be in the area on a certain date. After multiple attempts to get a real response (as opposed to an auto g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

10/11/2018

They are a very professional company and they provide a great service from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

10/05/2018

It was awesome, he did really great and did everything he said he would. We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my whole roof.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

Shingled roofing, replacement windows, James Hardie fiber cement and vinyl siding, painting exterior work.

ask for details