ALERT CLEANSAFE TECHNOLOGIES

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

1220-104 KIRKLAND ROAD

Raleigh, NC 27603

Alert Cleansafe has been family and locally-owned and operated for over 20 years since 1995. We are committed to providing quality carpet cleaning services for your home. We provide exactly what you ask for. There are no hidden fees, gimmicks, or up sells. We use only the latest carpet cleaning equipment and proven cleaning agents that are safe for your family and your pets. We specialize in residential carpet cleaning and apartment communities, primarily servicing the Triangle Area of North Carolina. We also specialize in oriental rug cleaning. Alert Cleansafe provides other quality services for your home including upholstery cleaning, mold inspection and remediation, dryer vent cleaning, and water extraction. All of our services are fully guaranteed for your satisfaction....

10/27/2018

Josh W.

Took care of upholstery cleaning for a couch, love seat, and chair, plus carpet cleaning for an area rug cleaning and screened porch. They did a great job! Very easy to work with. Mike is a great communicator by phone or through Angie's List, highly responsive and provides complete details on the work. Competitively priced. Recommended.

Description of Work
Upholstery and carpet cleaning

08/01/2017

Mikell T.

Person called 30 minutes prior to arrival and asked if they could come early. He arrived one hour before scheduled appointment. AWESOME. No sales pitch, no hassle. They did the work and asked if I had any questions. Will be calling back to finish the other three rooms.

Description of Work
Deal was three rooms for $75. Carpet looks almost like new for 16 years of wear an tear to have the carpets cleaned.

06/03/2017

Eric E.

It went well. They were able to get the 4 stains out that I requested. My only concern is how it looked after their process dried. There were dark shades that showed up, but it Could be because I have a light colored, 5yr old carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed], please feel free to call our office if you have any concerns about your clean. I will be more than happy to take a look at the carpet and see if there is anything else we can do to make your carpet look the best it can for its age/condition. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the services we provide. Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Mike

04/25/2017

Jay E.

I received a discount through Angie's List. The gentlemen came when he said he would. He spotted the minimum stains on the rug. He cleaned the two rooms that h was intended to clean. He informed me of the best spot stain remover, I have a cat. He was in general quite pleasant and very professional in what he did.

Description of Work
They cleaned the rugs.

03/27/2017

Paul L.

good. dont force me to write more than is needed.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning.

02/17/2016

Robert M.

The service we received was great. The customer service was very professional. The cleaning crew was very courteous and completed the whole job in about 30-40 minutes. They didn't try to upsell and the prices was very reasonable. Will be using them again for future carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in 5 "areas" of my house. Threw in additional staircase for $20.

01/30/2016

Debbie R.

They were very thorough in the cleaning, made some general helpful hints and were very pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend them for everyone,

Description of Work
The crew came in and cleaned my stairs and master bedroom. They asked me questions first as to what my concerns were and they got right to work. Secondly, Mike was very accommodating in meeting my immediate needs for an appointment as well.

08/18/2015

Carole K.

All went well. On time, efficient, quality work.

Description of Work
Carpets, upholstery cleaning, Oriental rug cleaning

07/14/2015

Diego S.

From Scheduling to service... ALERT CLEANSAFE TECHNOLOGIES was friendly and super professional. They made sure to not only double check their work but they went the extra mile and make it perfect! I tend to be a little weary about hiring carpet cleaners. They usually to tell you one price and then up-charge you for every little thing. This company feels family like and honest. They showed up on time, did and amazing job and made me laugh.. which is always a plus! No hidden cost or fees. They made me feel comfortable with them being around and the carpet looks awesome! Great Price.. Great Service!! I will def use them again! - J&D

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 areas of carpet amazingly!

07/02/2015

brandy M.

Great!!! Were very professional, friendly, and knowledgable. Would use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned master bedroom, hall way, and living room carpets.

Certified Restoration Consultants

Certified and Accredited Mold, Water, Fire, Wind, Sanitizing Restoration Company. We are ready to serve you in your time of need 24 hours a day 7 days a week. CRC is a complete remediation and restoration company, fully certified, licensed, and insured, ready for any project of any size. We pride ourselves on our core values and hold QUALITY/CUSTOMER SERVICE/TIMELINES at the for front of those values. Call today and allow our family to serve yours.

Offers by Certified Restoration Consultants on Angi
    J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

Healthy Home Restoration

Healthy Home Restoration was established in Cary NC in 2004. HHR has specialized in solving complex problems in crawlspaces related to humidity, pest and mold and is considered the top company in the Triangle area for crawlspace problem resolution and energy evaluation/improvements. Over time sealed and conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industry. As a leader in the industry we pride ourselves in providing a large variety of products to fit our clients individual needs. We will never be a company that supplies only one solution with one product for every need. We constantly work with manufactures and suppliers to provide the best and most cost effective products available. *Free evaluations and inspections when related to emergency claims or water proofing/encapsulation. Services for general inspection of the home when related to mold, odor, suspected moisture issues, and energy audits will have a minimum service fee charged depending on the situation. Real Estate transaction discounts apply.***Does not offer full home inspections and pest control services.***

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Mold Inspection and Remediation, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Water Extraction (available 24-hours for emergencies)

Tile Cleaning