ALERT CLEANSAFE TECHNOLOGIES

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

Alert Cleansafe has been family and locally-owned and operated for over 20 years since 1995. We are committed to providing quality carpet cleaning services for your home. We provide exactly what you ask for. There are no hidden fees, gimmicks, or up sells. We use only the latest carpet cleaning equipment and proven cleaning agents that are safe for your family and your pets. We specialize in residential carpet cleaning and apartment communities, primarily servicing the Triangle Area of North Carolina. We also specialize in oriental rug cleaning. Alert Cleansafe provides other quality services for your home including upholstery cleaning, mold inspection and remediation, dryer vent cleaning, and water extraction. All of our services are fully guaranteed for your satisfaction....

Phoenix Cleaning Solutions

Phoenix Cleaning Solutions

******** Covid-19 Response: We are open and utilizing all required health safety requirements as deemed by the CDC. We are here to assist in keeping your home and family as clean and safe as possible. ******** Phoenix Cleaning Solutions is a family owned and operated business. "We treat every home or business as if it were our own." There are many cleaning companies to choose from in the triangle. What truly differentiates Phoenix from the others is the level of customer service we provide. Either my son, Tyler, or I will always be present in your home. Many times, it will be both of us. We clean with bio-degradable and “Green Certified” cleaning chemistries. There is always Zero Residue left behind!! My background is in sales, telecomm, electronics, engineering and marketing. I have found my calling to own a small business and share their God-given talents with the community. We are available by phone anytime from 7 am to 11 pm (except for Wednesdays from 5:30 – 8:30 and Sunday mornings, when we are at church.) We are experts in stain removal. We have some of the best equipment money can buy to make our service that much better than the rest. Our equipment is double and sometimes triple the power that of our competitors! This allows for a more thorough cleaning and quicker drying times.

Offers by Phoenix Cleaning Solutions on Angi

10/27/2018

Took care of upholstery cleaning for a couch, love seat, and chair, plus carpet cleaning for an area rug cleaning and screened porch. They did a great job! Very easy to work with. Mike is a great communicator by phone or through Angie's List, highly responsive and provides complete details on the work. Competitively priced. Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/01/2017

Person called 30 minutes prior to arrival and asked if they could come early. He arrived one hour before scheduled appointment. AWESOME. No sales pitch, no hassle. They did the work and asked if I had any questions. Will be calling back to finish the other three rooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deal was three rooms for $75. Carpet looks almost like new for 16 years of wear an tear to have the carpets cleaned.

06/03/2017

It went well. They were able to get the 4 stains out that I requested. My only concern is how it looked after their process dried. There were dark shades that showed up, but it Could be because I have a light colored, 5yr old carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed], please feel free to call our office if you have any concerns about your clean. I will be more than happy to take a look at the carpet and see if there is anything else we can do to make your carpet look the best it can for its age/condition. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the services we provide. Thank you again and look forward to hearing fro...

04/25/2017

I received a discount through Angie's List. The gentlemen came when he said he would. He spotted the minimum stains on the rug. He cleaned the two rooms that h was intended to clean. He informed me of the best spot stain  remover, I have a cat. He was in general quite pleasant and very professional in what he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the rugs.

03/27/2017

good. dont force me to write more than is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Mold Inspection and Remediation, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Water Extraction (available 24-hours for emergencies)

Tile Cleaning