Fish Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2012

Fish Window Cleaning is owned and operated by Jamie and Lisa Hitmar. We have a professional staff that is licensed, bonded, drug tested, and insured. We guarantee our work and our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We have carefully built our business based on strong ethics and principals and have instilled these values in our staff. We have free estimates and offer the ability to pay online, through credit card, cash, or check....

InDeMANN Property Improvements

Welcome to ( InDeMann Property Improvements) We specialize in pressure washing of homes ,decks, driveways and more ! We provide a quality of service that's unparalleled !We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by InDeMANN Property Improvements on Angi
CJB Cleaning Services

CJB strives to provide for an exceptional client experience through quality work and exceptional communication. From an exterior soft wash to an interior carpet clean, our goal is to make you smile as you look at the work that has been done and how easy it was to accomplish.

Victory Power Washing

Residential and commercial pressure washing services. Family owned and operated; we promise to care for your property like our own. Call or message for free Estimates!

07/15/2014

The responsiveness was excellent, I called Lisa late afternoon and the next morning 8 am sharp she was giving me a estimate that was reasonably priced. They did an excellent job,also they where very accommodating working with me to schedule a date that would aaccommodate my request.. I strongly recommend Fish Window Cleaning

Description of Work
window cleaning inside & out, cleaned sills between window & wiped

07/01/2014

were on time, very professional and friendly. the two of them worked very hard and knew what they were doing. the results are great.

Description of Work
all windows,inside and outside,ceiling fans, outdoor light fixtures

05/28/2014

They did a perfect job. I thought it was very reasonable. The technician was here for about four hours and he was very nice and worked hard. The owners were very professional, and pleasant to speak with. I certainly would use them again. They’re very accommodating in scheduling you

Description of Work
I rented a house and they cleaned all the windows, sliding doors and screens.

02/05/2014

I've lived here since 1996 and never paid to have my windows cleaned. I've washed those windows I could reach, but there were many I couldn't reach. Jamie and Fish Window Cleaning came to the rescue following a less-than-professional painting of the house (the house painters had put a greasy smear over the glass by using goo-be-gone to try to get rid of their mess). Because I was preparing to host...

Description of Work
Jamie and Fish Window Cleaning cleaned all the windows in my house.

06/11/2012

He was really good. They did a great job. He was really punctual and really attentive. He done a lot of followup calls to make sure if we had made a decision. The reason I picked him is because the price between him and the other guy was like forty dollars and he was very punctual.

Description of Work
I used Fish Window Cleaning Inc. to clean all of our windows inside and out and the window seals outside.

Category window cleaning

Commercial and residential window cleaning, interior & exterior, low and high rise. Gutter cleaning. Soft washing of siding. Roof washing and algae removal. Pressure washing. Chandelier cleaning.